Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

Enyo's visit to KL again on 30th January 2010

Enyo has advised that each car for trade/sale needs to add RM2.50 each coz he juz kena taxed at border. Rolling Eyes

I kena bad asthma (that chain reaction when u start kena sore throat, flu, cough and all, not the recurring asthma) just recently so can't celebrate new year eve with you guys but can drop by for little while, do let me know.

undercoverbrother wrote:
I kena bad asthma (that chain reaction when u start kena sore throat, flu, cough and all, not the recurring asthma) just recently so can't celebrate new year eve with you guys but can drop by for little while, do let me know.

get well soon bro!

ucb, take k n practise hygienic approach ya.

i jst came bck fr SG recently by driving. both malaysian and singaporean custom not bother to check my car bonnet. worse, the guy jst asked "ada bawa apa-apa?". i answered "no", then he jst let me go. another one was "u open the bonnet yourself, i cannot touch". aft i opened, the officer fella stood very far and said "ok la", wondering if she has the x-ray vision (like Superman) or afraid that i carried any bomb, kakaka.
my fren when brought bck over 30++cars fr SG for me at airport also not checked, handcarry somemore.

musclemania wrote:

i jst came bck fr SG recently by driving. both malaysian and singaporean custom not bother to check my car bonnet. worse, the guy jst asked "ada bawa apa-apa?". i answered "no", then he jst let me go. another one was "u open the bonnet yourself, i cannot touch". aft i opened, the officer fella stood very far and said "ok la", wondering if she has the x-ray vision (like Superman) or afraid that i carried any bomb, kakaka.
my fren when brought bck over 30++cars fr SG for me at airport also not checked, handcarry somemore.

so lucky!!!

musclemania wrote:

God of Luck with u lah!!! Razz

baik punye...... nanti sempat boleh jumpa la bro......