Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

☆☆☆ Your Achievements! ☆☆☆

i got a haiti plushie and i'm so happy about it now, because i know hta that money will help someone!!!
fashionista!!

ooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! you are welcome !!!!!!! i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!! first i got cc this week from my money! and got a higher CI and an A and B and then I'm a language moderator, help my Friend tweet to get her dream doll and do a good action and my first trade with cc!!!!!!! wow!!!!!! a lot! :chin4:

this must be your lucky week! (should we be worried because it's the only week that laz hasn't been here?)

my achievement today!! finally got the valentines items i needed by spending over 10 000 dollars!!!

Now a Grill chef! Can cook giant lolly!

Wow...I`m fast at this...I calculated, and I can cook the apple pie in roughly 3 days if I keep this up...

I'm so happy that I finally got a new room just in time for the new items congratulations Finally level 41!!! It took me 4 hours last night but I feed every hungry pet, washed and played with every dirty and unhappy pet on my list congratulations Yawo was quite busy many dirty dirty friends

I'm also so proud that Yawo is the pet advertising the music video of the day! I LOVE music!! and Think it is so awesome I see her there every time I visit the forum!

WOW Sara!! I'm so proud of you too...that took some dedication and level 41!! awesome!!!

Thank you so much Mayski! It was quite a lot of work lol but I was so happy to get my new room!

wow!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also need a few thousand points but too tired from college and no time! Sad

WOOO HOOO! Everyone is cooking mania..LOVE It! CONGRATS on breaking paw points.

i finally traded the blue school uniform i always wanted!!!!!!! almost to level 42 and i have have only red ninja set in my wishlist left!!!!!

^_^ I am really aiming of getting white kittens from the wheel. I planned this as my very first project and so happy to say that I am able to collect 17 kittens now.

i have 8 cat petlings now. moving on to 9th one today!
they are a hungry bunch!

today I able to buy some cc items i been wanting bcoz my bf bought me some cash hihi and its like and achievement for me i think ^_^

well done fashionista!!!!!!!!im soooooooooooooooooo proud of u

!!!!!!!!! and it was all managerial accounting and statistics and math general! demanding cources.. Ashamed

Can cook deluxe salami pizza!

only 550 more till the coconut cake. wohoo, the joy of having to cook 500+ till the next level..can't imagine the cheesy mayor, 900 0-0/

Guest Guest

After so many tries,I've finally guessed the falcors guessing game at the MMM!!! Falcor!!! I gave up 2 times,but I continued,because the game is very addictive! Thank you thank you thank you falcor!!!!!!!!!!

Lazar wrote:
After so many tries,I've finally guessed the falcors guessing game at the MMM!!! Falcor!!! I gave up 2 times,but I continued,because the game is very addictive! Thank you thank you thank you falcor!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations xx