Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

1/18 Diecasts...

wah lepas tension haul kah? hahaha
demmm nice~

=O!!!!!!!*cant close my mouth back!*...GTRsss!,Lifts!,Display Cases!,Nismo!,Safety Car R8!!...how many thousand total all bro?

crazy haul la master laoda..memang gila

nak contribute skit..my very 1st 1/18 by autoart

ejat wrote:
crazy haul la master laoda..memang gila

nak contribute skit..my very 1st 1/18 by autoart

nice R34 AA midnight purple!

chee keng hong wrote:
One of my favourite casting....Skyline!! Nice detailing!

my favourite too..

danielh wrote:

thx..i like the colour so much!!

ejat wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
One of my favourite casting....Skyline!! Nice detailing!

my favourite too..

danielh wrote:

thx..i like the colour so much!!

ejat, have you ever place this R34 under the sunlight? you will notice the colour are different from what you've seen indoor. And the colour are really superb! i've missed these colour version but i've bought the blue R34 V-Spec instead.

danielh, if directly under sunlight..never. but i do have taken it out from the house. yess, i do notice some diff when it's exposure to sunlight. like glowing effect sumthing..blue version oso nice, planning to get blue oso. btw, yours r34 is upgraded version or old one?

ejat wrote:
danielh, if directly under sunlight..never. but i do have taken it out from the house. yess, i do notice some diff when it's exposure to sunlight. like glowing effect sumthing..blue version oso nice, planning to get blue oso. btw, yours r34 is upgraded version or old one?

yes, those who own this R34 midnight purple knows the colours are specials. My R34 are R34 V-Spec II Bayside Blue, i think it's upgraded version. and i have this R34 Sony Playstation Pace car 1;18 scales too, both are from Autoartmodels and it's still my favourites models i have here.

chee keng hong wrote:
huh!! i wan that R34 playstation skyline!!Trade with my Bad Bagger!!

haha..you must be joking bro! that R34 Playstation is worth more than that...hehe

OMG danielh!!! dats some rare stuff u got there..the sony playstation R34 with the aftermarket or nismo front bumper and skirt, nismo LMGT 4, very2 nice..my purple skyline just old version v spec..not so nicela compare to the sony..

btw, recently i've check autoart website..what's shocking me is the z-tune Z2 is available. last time out of stock. but when i ask them, they said the z-tune is discontinued and no reproduction in near future. what's going on here?? main2 ke..

Did they make any small changes? Like AE86 and Miura, they have two models each.

hokuan wrote:
Did they make any small changes? Like AE86 and Miura, they have two models each.

r u reffering to my post bro hokuan? if yes, what small change do u mean? they said the car is not available neymore..but here's the link http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/product/en/1249?antiCache=12704394580973DE382BC6480A4AAC74A9D2E9ECC12B6

now i worried if really this car is reproduce..then i'll be crying if i didn't grab it now..other place the price is sky rocket..

Yup, referring to your post. I'm not sure whether urs is reproduce of the totally same model or they did some modification.

here's an example:

I think the gold one is the older one.

i don't mind if they make a small change to the car but why they said the car is discontinued while the website show it's available? i email them couple of days ago..

lkwanz wrote:
My only GT-R from Kyosho
Spoiler:

damn nice GTR!

ejat wrote:
OMG danielh!!! dats some rare stuff u got there..the sony playstation R34 with the aftermarket or nismo front bumper and skirt, nismo LMGT 4, very2 nice..my purple skyline just old version v spec..not so nicela compare to the sony..

btw, recently i've check autoart website..what's shocking me is the z-tune Z2 is available. last time out of stock. but when i ask them, they said the z-tune is discontinued and no reproduction in near future. what's going on here?? main2 ke..

every casting and models are made accordingly to the year and version release, so your R34 are also one of the collection.
About the z-tune Z2, i understand that is discontinued although in their website shown available, i think it's just to show what they have in their production even though no longer available. Try other website, online hobby shop or ebay. maybe you'll find one.

MasterLaoDa wrote:
Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 2009 by Minichamps

Spoiler:

nice !!!

daniel:Ur PLAYSTATION R34 lagi poisoning....

lkwanz wrote:
daniel:Ur PLAYSTATION R34 lagi poisoning....

thanks lkwanz! bought this at nikko few years back.

few years back the price is cheap....now too expensive

When Nikko is still in Malaysia, I feel the diecast so exp and didn't really look probably ... Now Nikko no more in Malaysia then only wanna buy Sad

But the stuff in Nikko is still expensive..

yes, those years they are cost about RM250 to RM350 each. And the price are really crazy expensives now.

here my others AA collection....all lancer Evo 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 in 1;18 scales.

and latest are AA evo 9 Ralliart version but not taken picture yet, but i have it here in my display cabinet

MasterLaoDa wrote:
When Nikko is still in Malaysia, I feel the diecast so exp and didn't really look probably ... Now Nikko no more in Malaysia then only wanna buy Sad

time changes really fast, maybe the die cast collector feeling the pinch of rising cost of the model and thats why Nikko could not able to reap pfofit during the hard times.

hokuan wrote:
But the stuff in Nikko is still expensive..

yes, but still cheaper than Toy City and ToyCar (Kyosho Dealer in Times Square).

danielh:The ralliart version is not cheap at all!!!!!!

lkwanz wrote:
danielh:The ralliart version is not cheap at all!!!!!!

yes, that cost me RM380....

MasterLaoDa wrote:
ToyCar Kyosho 1/18 diecast RM419 each? Have any discount?

try ask for discount if you really interested to buy. No harm asking.

Daniel:Ur diecast got suffer any problems after so many years?

lkwanz wrote:
Rm380 .....recent haul ?

No, bought in 2007. Thats also cost me a bomb. but i regret didn't get that AA Evo 9 rally car because pondering wether want to get this at RM450 and thats already exceeding my budget. but sold out even though i have the monies.

lkwanz wrote:
Daniel:Ur diecast got suffer any problems after so many years?

so far AA is ok, but not to Kyosho. My Kyosho suffer from bubbles forming on the paint surface after 2 to 3 years.

When was it when the price is rm450?
So you dun have any melting tyres issues?I can see you display ur diecast without jacking up the wheels.