Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

1/18 Diecasts...

Now the ralliart version is fetching sky-high price everywhere

Daniel:I assume you ard stop collecting 1/18 after 2007?

lkwanz wrote:
Daniel:I assume you ard stop collecting 1/18 after 2007?

yeah, looking at the rate of rising cost, i've switch to 1:43 scales and 1:64 which are more comfortable and within my budget.

The reason i havent started to collect 1/43 is because of the price,rm100+ for 1 1/43......

maisto 1/43? Hard to spot that didn't saw that scale from Maisto nowadays

MasterLaoDa wrote:
which brand for 1:43 you collecting?

Autoart, Kyosho, Paul's Minichamp, Ebbro , Vitesse, IXO and Hotwheel. There are some other brand i can't remember.

lkwanz wrote:
The reason i havent started to collect 1/43 is because of the price,rm100+ for 1 1/43......

yes, it's still relatively not cheap but had to watch for the rising price too. I bought 1/43 minichamp Lewis Hamilton Mclaren MP4-23 for RM180.

Sometimes there is cheap and nice 1/43 also Smile Example, I bought my Ebbro 1/43 Nissan FairladyZ ard RM50

MasterLaoDa wrote:
Sometimes there is cheap and nice 1/43 also Smile Example, I bought my Ebbro 1/43 Nissan FairladyZ ard RM50

that's very cheap!!!!!!!

danielh wrote:

every casting and models are made accordingly to the year and version release, so your R34 are also one of the collection.
About the z-tune Z2, i understand that is discontinued although in their website shown available, i think it's just to show what they have in their production even though no longer available. Try other website, online hobby shop or ebay. maybe you'll find one.

owh thx for ur info..i just let it pass la..find other car..

btw, u guys here really have super collection..especially danielh, so many 1:18..i'm fainted edy.. neway, like u guys said..1:18 is really expensive..and i totally agreed with it, i just wanna buy a few model of 1:18 and dats it..no more 1:18. i'm prefer 1/24 scale more but i found kyosho 1:64 oso nice..btw, i'm newbie here in big scale diecast.. i'm a hotwheels 1/64 collector for years ago..

ejat wrote:
danielh wrote:

every casting and models are made accordingly to the year and version release, so your R34 are also one of the collection.
About the z-tune Z2, i understand that is discontinued although in their website shown available, i think it's just to show what they have in their production even though no longer available. Try other website, online hobby shop or ebay. maybe you'll find one.

owh thx for ur info..i just let it pass la..find other car..

btw, u guys here really have super collection..especially danielh, so many 1:18..i'm fainted edy.. neway, like u guys said..1:18 is really expensive..and i totally agreed with it, i just wanna buy a few model of 1:18 and dats it..no more 1:18. i'm prefer 1/24 scale more but i found kyosho 1:64 oso nice..btw, i'm newbie here in big scale diecast.. i'm a hotwheels 1/64 collector for years ago..

haha! not so many as you see, i've collected this casting for the past 10 years already as they are accumulates over the years and some of them has been sold off for newer models. that left only about 50 plus in my collection.

i totally agreed wif hokuan..50 is more than a lot..it's massive!! we're talking bout 1/18 now..daayyuumm..

hokuan wrote:
50 plus is a lot!

i thought mine are minor only compares to you and lkwanz. But i have friends that have in the region of 200 to 500 pcs in their collection and they are hardcore 1/18 collectors.

omy!! dats trully hardcore..my hotwheels collection pon dosen't reach dat number..anyway nice to know u danielh..maybe i can ask u bout 1/18 if got any enquiries..can?

ejat wrote:
omy!! dats trully hardcore..my hotwheels collection pon dosen't reach dat number..anyway nice to know u danielh..maybe i can ask u bout 1/18 if got any enquiries..can?

no problem ejat but i've stop collecting 1/18 and concentrate mainly on 1/64 scales and custom car. Occasionally i do visit my friends to see his latest 1/18 collection whenever he has the latest arrivals.

nice r32 bro..i'm waiting for my hotwork up & downlift..dunno where it gonna reach my doorstep..

any ideas of u guys here how many days if postage from penang to KL

eh..what's wif the sad face masterloada..i oredi got mine.. just receive today..

here..but sorry for posting 1:24 car here..i just wanna show the hotworks up & downlift..ignore the car..

^ waahh~ that's the R34 u almost give me while cleaning ur room~
so niceee~ RazzRazzRazz

ahahaha..now she got place where she belong!! thx kurz..

if no space sure i give u edy..

^ alamak..its a she?
aisey..i wan a he-R34
more garang and fierce i think..hahah RazzRazz

yeah..it's a she..i'm so in love wif her..
dun wanla R34 garang2 sangat..she pon garang whatt..hahahah..

thanks guys i'm looking for more tools n accessories for my garage diorama..

True Scale Miniatures 1/18 - 1980 Porsche 935 K3 Daytona 24hr #05 Bob
Akin / Coca-Cola Limited 3000pcs worldwide

Will take more photo tomorrow Very Happy My bro complain my photo blur, need to retake..

gile cool car..btw, count me in the taurus bulk, if still got slot..

wanz, i have no idea how much your R8 cost but i bet it's worth every cent you spent on. What a Face

It's the cheapest high-end 1/18 i have for now...worth every cent Very Happy

Thanks...good lighting,good background and good angle can produce this type of pic