Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

danielh's collection garage:Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Part 2 Updated Pg7

gimme more gimme more coz i know u got some more.... if u have it share it.... awesome collection orang kaya bli big scale....

hassan wrote:
gimme more gimme more coz i know u got some more.... if u have it share it.... awesome collection orang kaya bli big scale....

chee keng hong wrote:
Huh..drooling!!! Nice engine detail!!! and can see the woofer / amplifier at the back seat!! I like this one!!

thanks bro!! yeah, the interior part on the audio equipment are really nice, not bad from muscle machine.
me like this one too!!

hassan wrote:

thanks bro!! slow slow la, i'll let go racun one at a time. There's still many to come..hehe
not kayala... last 5 to 10 years the price of 1/18 die cast models was quite affordable but now really cannot tahan already.
stop the big scales and concentrade on HW!!!

wow...ur 1:18 collection become bigger and really love the honda accord and integra as in here hard to find one...

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow...ur 1:18 collection become bigger and really love the honda accord and integra as in here hard to find one...

thanks bro! yes, it's really hard to find one now

zint3000 wrote:
whoa...
that integra is very poisoning liow...
Shocked

thanks bro! poison..poison..

From now on, i've decide to post all my collection regarding various scales of other makes on my thread here.It will be much easier for me to organised them here.

For this time round, i've this Enzo Ferrari scales 1/24 from Maisto Assembly Line series which i've bought last year and managed to get it assembled and some added simple mod. The original body casting are plain red on the both sides of the openable door frame and i've applied some black colour paints on the window frames. Next, black colour also painted on the front headlight to gives it more sporty "smoke head light". And lastly, the rear engine block cover are added with red lining to gives it more sporty image.

enjoy............

engine block cover detailed with red lining..

the rear side of the package

hassan wrote:
yum yum nice enzo me like....

thanks bro!!

Introduce my Maisto 1/18 scales die-cast collection. This is Brilliant Silver Mercedes Benz SLK R170 convertible with working roof ( also known as first generation SLK).

Spoiler:

^ wah working roof footage like in top gear! RazzRazz
btw love wut u did to enzo SmileSmile

My neighbour used to have this Merc parked outside. And in some weird yellow and orangey color. I think it looks better in silver. Never knew the roof can be taken in. Pretty cool.

wah danielh like benzee now.....taukeh car.....big boss.....

kurz wrote:
^ wah working roof footage like in top gear! RazzRazz
btw love wut u did to enzo SmileSmile

thanks bro! yes, this working roof is great! and thanks for the comments on the enzo!

chee keng hong wrote:
huh!! Nice SLK R170!! Ni pun mcm "orang Kaya" punya haul..jugak lah!! Razz

thanks bro! this car cheap cheap only...

wallaw.... how many 1/18 scale u got la bro..... kaya kaya kaya..... btw nice benz...........

netmatrix wrote:
My neighbour used to have this Merc parked outside. And in some weird yellow and orangey color. I think it looks better in silver. Never knew the roof can be taken in. Pretty cool.

thanks net!

alfagta wrote:
wah danielh like benzee now.....taukeh car.....big boss.....

thanks bro! no la....just my old collection only..

hassan wrote:
wallaw.... how many 1/18 scale u got la bro..... kaya kaya kaya..... btw nice benz...........

thanks bro! mot many, just only a few of my collection to share here..

Got this unpacked and start some assembling on the models kits. There are some small parts thats needs some careful attention. The only area i've spray painted are red colour bucket seat and the chromed paint disc with brakes calipers.

Spoiler:

this plastic body is completed with shiny metallic silver in the box and it looks just great!!

chee keng hong wrote:
drooling....man!!! How bout the classic one?? Faster!!

mane saya punya???

thanks bro!!! the classic GTR still under construction..

your one is still in the unopen box

deblyrie wrote:
wah...where u buy the GTR set?

it's from littak warehouse sale in cheras.

danielh wrote:
deblyrie wrote:
wah...where u buy the GTR set?

it's from littak warehouse sale in cheras.

no wonder it so cheap, RM30 oni?! retail price of tis model kits over RM1xx. dem, miss the warehouse sale coz need to OT on tat day

I've been asked by some friends that wether i do custom on tomica casting.Well, this is my first custom on tomica casting in the mould of Honda Civic Type R. Just some simple mode up as i'm quite satisfy with the original paint.
Added kits are custom built side mirror, wheels swapped and rear muffler.

Spoiler:

sinclair wrote:
Very very nice! cheers

thanks sinclair!!

ADVedder wrote:
dang! nice!

haha!! thanks bro!!

chee keng hong wrote:
where u got that??? ! Nice mod...bro!!

ha? that's type R wheels...hehe thanks bro!!

Nice!Looks like the real CTR with white wheels.But,there's an error on your wordings.this version is FD2R.DC2 is an integra.=D

rikmun wrote:
Nice!Looks like the real CTR with white wheels.But,there's an error on your wordings.this version is FD2R.DC2 is an integra.=D

oops! will corect the error later! thanks for the highlight rikmun!!

andyyong77 wrote:
Nice 1/18 you have bro.

i wan one of these !!!!!

thanks bro!

I've been collecting my favourites car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution since the past 10 years. Starting as a basic cars, eventually led into building model kits. But for the past years, the collection are growing and i would like to share it here.

For the starting, i begin with 1/64 scales in the casting form of Autoartsmodels and Carisma, which are famous in diecast replicas which are similar to the 1:1 scales.

aphong2681 wrote:
*drooling*
So many Evos.. is that Tommi Makinen ed. Evo VI?

thanks aphong2681. No, its a normal Evo VI street car, so far i can remember there's noTommi Makinen Edition in Evo 6.5 available in 1/64 scales but available in 1/43 and 1/18 scales. I will show it later in 1/43 scales later.

whoa awesome evo collections bro.. congrats