Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Sinclair's slaughterhouse part 17 (last one for 2009)

Sinclair did you see the Monster Jam DD Udder Maddness?

Just found this info listed on Monster Truck Collectors:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the HW Original truck, Udder Madness, will only be in the line in 2010. We had some legal issues with the name and are going to have to change the name and deco for 2011. There will also be two versions of it in 2010. We had some issues after the first mix and had to change the deco slightly.

Also this:

In this case both variations bearing the name "Udder Maddness" will be valuable! The first release will be ultimately rare because it has the licensing issue among other problems. The other variation to follow this year-not to be as rare! It WILL be a great keeper, but Mattel had to make some immediate changes to avoid issues. The original wave has all the problems! The change-up to follow won't even fall in a valuable catagory. Peg warmer forsure! That's just the way it goes!

Picture:

source from soxpicks, picture from Billjohn

GET IT DUDE!... well, see if the price is right.

*bump*
...starting to like the pikes peak celica although i don't have a single one in my collection.
sinclair, you are only missing the pavement pounders' right?

Yep, I need that Pavement Pounders version, plus some other variations.

Yao wrote:
*bump*
...starting to like the pikes peak celica although i don't have a single one in my collection.
sinclair, you are only missing the pavement pounders' right?

Pikes Peak Celica - The Celica raced in Pikes Peak.