Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

HWCM 1st Anniversary dinner-31st January 2010-sale of ticket

The dinner is pure awesomeness getting to meet more hwcm homies, the customs, race and all! Thanks all my playaz for coming all the way to make this successful one!

Ucb also need to take this chance to apologize for slight technical error particulary bit of 'heatiness' surrounding the hall hehe, this is something that should be easily rectified if only i was aware of this much earlier (and i reached there late as well) as i got direct contact with the man to instruct them, but by the time event started only the waiters remains there and us to completely mess around with the venue, and they didn't got air cond thingy right hehe. With our simple small function the big guys weren't there to assist us. Anyway, i still consider this something not cool so sorry again guys, this is our 1st try anyway.. but one thing for sure looking at the response another anniversary dinner is something we all should look forward to!

Hey!! I just reach home a while!! Take me 4 hours to reach home!!
But to me...its really worth it!!!
Me & all the members really have a enjoyable & happy anniversary dinner night!!
Thanks to all the committe,moderator..and admin and members too for making this event so sucessfull!! Get to meet more & more hwcm...yush..kurz..mushroom...danny90....bla..bla..bla!! just cant remember...still a lot to be named!! Guys....happy to meet u all up!!

Looking forward for the next year 2nd HWCM annivesary dinner!!

Cheers!!!!

Hi, seems everybody were enjoying the 1st HWC Anniversary Dinner. Congratulations to the Committee. Sad that I missed this round.

chee keng hong wrote:
Thanks to all the committe,moderator..and admin and members too for making this event so sucessfull!! Get to meet more & more hwcm...yush..kurz..mushroom...danny90....bla..bla..bla!! just cant remember...still a lot to be named!! Guys....happy to meet u all up!!

Cheers!!!!

great to meet you too bro.. glad you reach home safely... cheers mate..

awesome event ... great crowd... had an excellent time.... big cheers for hwcm .. wuhoo....

chee keng hong wrote:

Cheers!!!!

nice to meet you!

mushr00m wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

Cheers!!!!

great to meet you too bro.. glad you reach home safely... cheers mate..

Nice to meet u too...bro!! Thanks!!!

danielh wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

Cheers!!!!

nice to meet you!

....LOL !!!

nice to meet u all... great time at the dinner... then enjoy watching man U blasah arsenal... balik rumah susun kereta2 baru... RAOK some to my sis... VW, morris mini n fast fish (not so fast enuf)... tido jam 4pagi... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO HWCM!!! ---successs---

great event.....like the door gift, my 1st custom collection fr hwc....
unlucky didn't get lucky draw....but a lot of nice collection display!
happy 1st anniversary hwc! welldone hwc comittee!

On behalf of the committee, glad you all had a good time. We'll try and make the 2nd Anniversary better!

congrat for an overall good dinner especially in the event arrangement.

area for improvement:
1. food quality (any comment from the floor?)
2. if deem necessary, a better way to unite all the forumers (for example, the race event was a good event to unite everybody together. other than that, it is up to individual initiative to know each other).

sinclair wrote:
Congrats guys on the successful event. Hope to see some photos soon.

wish you were there <3

musclemania wrote:
congrat for an overall good dinner especially in the event arrangement.

area for improvement:
1. food quality (any comment from the floor?)
2. if deem necessary, a better way to unite all the forumers (for example, the race event was a good event to unite everybody together. other than that, it is up to individual initiative to know each other).

food quality: a number of us (me included) will agree that it can be better, especially *cough*Rayz*cough* Razz however, despite the quality, plus points must be given for adequate amount of food and drinks provided.

activity: yup, more events to unite people will be better definitely. race day was indeed fun! Smile

good pointers tho

elgee wrote:
food quality: a number of us (me included) will agree that it can be better, especially *cough*Rayz*cough* Razz however, despite the quality, plus points must be given for adequate amount of food and drinks provided.

activity: yup, more events to unite people will be better definitely. race day was indeed fun! Smile

good pointers tho

...eh true ma...but then again to all members, understand lor for the budget per-head kot!! Razz
Next year we try makan something better OK GUYS!!! cheers

CAN"T GO WRONG WITH RACE DAY!!! cheerscheerscheerscheers

We'll need Bigger, Better, Stronger support next year! Come on HWCM! king

It was totally cool night and everyone seems to have a enjoyable time there , yes me included of coz ~~ hehe Very HappyRazz

Thanks to the organizer , the execution team , the members to make this anniversary dinner so happening . cheerscheers

Here's a picture that i wish to share .

[img][/img]

As i regularly had their whole Ramadhan month buffet before (think of satay, other fried stuff and all) and many other celebrity functions held there i can definitely tell they had done way way better than what we had, but i can see the great disadvantage here is more to do with ratio of turnout against the amount paid per head. Honestly to utilize this kind of hall at least a few hundred turnout is what caterers usually need so that our stated budget would be fair for them. The playaz who attended can count the members, though for us the turnout is pretty cool if we calculate our dinner ticket however we can get the idea we couldn't get best of both worlds, since we're not just paying for the meals.

And this can actually be planned better if only we can project the turnout right. What happened was we already got the best rate based on amount of people we quoted them, but we didn't get that quite right, and had to adjust with them again, less for them (due to lower turnout) while sticking at same ticket for you guys (cause it would be unwise for us to mark up the tickets), so perhaps something had to sacrificed here and there, though i don't think 'less air cond' was part of the plan hehe.

So in future we'll quote more accurate figure, they assess our budget then prepare just right amount of food but much better ones, and probably if it's necessary each maybe top up slightly more since our size is nowhere near standard functions. We'll have one perfect event! We'll take note of everything from our first experience.

mmm i enjoyed the food though..mayb cuz i "puasa" in the day? heheh RazzRazz congratulations to the organizers!

first time meeting zint, CKH, matbear, gonggok, elgee and prabha.
nice to meet u all Smile

BoneShaker wrote:
On behalf of the committee, glad you all had a good time. We'll try and make the 2nd Anniversary better!

yes, we have some good time....

'We'll try and make the 2nd Anniversary better!' which mean another round of custom 2011 club car?????...*cry!*

had a great time last night~
though me got lost a bit...haha
but it was fun seeing all ppl come and gather for the sake of hotwheels~
and I owe the door gift dieselboy a big thanks~
many thanks to the committee involve in making the dinner a success~
Wink

p/s : kurz btol2 makan smalam ehe

danielh wrote:
'We'll try and make the 2nd Anniversary better!' which mean another round of custom 2011 club car?????...*cry!*

Well it's apparent that hwcm is grooming more custom sifus to ease ya burden. Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
danielh wrote:

Well it's apparent that hwcm is grooming more custom sifus to ease ya burden. Razz

thanks bro!!

jason wrote:
It was totally cool night and everyone seems to have a enjoyable time there , yes me included of coz ~~ hehe Very HappyRazz

Thanks to the organizer , the execution team , the members to make this anniversary dinner so happening . cheerscheers

Here's a picture that i wish to share .

[img][/img]

Great group shot! cheers

Spoiler:

camera not cun...most of my pics not nice..
hafta wait for demonicle's friend to process his photos Smile

only those few..other pics hancur..hahaha

the most used phrase yesterday was: "You got PM!"

kurz wrote:
mmm i enjoyed the food though..mayb cuz i "puasa" in the day? heheh RazzRazz congratulations to the organizers!

first time meeting zint, CKH, matbear, gonggok, elgee and prabha.
nice to meet u all Smile

yeah me too 1st time meet kurz.. Razz

i had great time.. great food..(should have satay..hahaha) n most meets u guys...

hassan wrote:
look into my eyes... look into my eyes....

ur sexy eye r so tempting...........

YU5H wrote:
hassan wrote:
look into my eyes... look into my eyes....

ur sexy eye r so tempting...........

...look more like BoneShaker eyes to me!!!!

sinclair wrote:

mr. sinclair: alot of people were looking for you... like elgee said... wish u were here... anyway this dinner will not gone well if not for your effort too... thank you very much for selling most of the tickets...

food: i thought the food was ok... no complaint from me... my tummy was really full... heheheh "burp"

i bring my camera minus the battery...........so sinclair.. no pic fm me.. huhuhu

can somebody tell me who's the people on the pic....demonicle,danielh,rayz and arrt alredy identified who r all the rest???

Raymond wrote:
can somebody tell me who's the people on the pic....demonicle,danielh,rayz and arrt alredy identified who r all the rest???

NOBODY RESPOND TO RAYMOND!!

IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHO WE ARE, YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO THE DINNER!

IF YOU STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO EVERYBODY IS, POST 100 PICS OF URSELF FIRST.

Raymond wrote:

I'm the one standing on the left of the pic in the yellow shirt with the big "#6" tampo..

Hi everyone, very nice meeting ALL of u guys, ultra successful event!! Thumbs up to all the committees!! I feel so excited about it b4 the gathering. Telling it to my family & colleagues.. & they all very happy for me too.

And after the dinner, again I share all the happening agenda with family & friends.. & they all was like.. "WOW!!! u simply buy some childish toys also got an official club ah...?" "and a very well organized 1 as well"

And I'm so proud coz it's just my humble hobby...

YU5H wrote:
yeah me too 1st time meet kurz.. Razz

i had great time.. great food..(should have satay..hahaha) n most meets u guys...

yes yes right..1st time i meet "Mrs." Yu5h RazzRazz

@thefuhrer
yeah true..with an organized gathering like this, its not a humble hobby anymore, but a proud hobby..heheh Smile

wah, arriving home just now.. its a great dinner!! really glad that i come!!
especially got 2 lucky draw, cheerscheers
and nice meeting all u guys.. meet n know more pple here!!
Great Great!!
seems like cant wait to 2nd anniversary dinner, lets make monthly dinner!! RazzRazz

Happening Dinner !!! Food is good!! Got the lucky draw (20 car pack) and my many thanks goes for the committe member.

Well Done.

jhc7598 wrote:
lets make monthly dinner!! RazzRazz

Then ckh sure slaphead lolz.

Nvm we can even have weekly dinner.. which one you prefer, ss15 Mcd, Pelita, Haji Bistro or usj Carlos? Razz

rakin wrote:
Happening Dinner !!! Food is good!! Got the lucky draw (20 car pack) and my many thanks goes for the committe member.

Well Done.

you got pm! hahahaha

eight wrote:
sinclair wrote:

mr. sinclair: alot of people were looking for you... like elgee said... wish u were here... anyway this dinner will not gone well if not for your effort too... thank you very much for selling most of the tickets...

food: i thought the food was ok... no complaint from me... my tummy was really full... heheheh "burp"

soto+teh tarik KAW!!! = perghhh...