• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

HWCM 1st Anniversary dinner-31st January 2010-sale of ticket

superxboy wrote:
sinclair wrote:
superxboy wrote:
can i Reposted those picture at chinese forum?

Hi superxboy! Welcome to HWCM.

Do you mean the Malaysian Hot Wheels chinese forum?

Yes, correct, just wanna share some info for those doesn't read chinese...

suddenly I felt really blurred..

You want to post in Malaysian Hot Wheels Chinese Forum for those who doesn't read chinese? ekeke..

as sinclair mentioned, for non english readers la like this.. isk.. apologies bro.. just pulling your leg only.. Smile

chee keng hong wrote:
sinclair wrote:
You need to ask the Demon! Twisted EvilRazz

RazzRazzRazz

msclee wrote:
How about tamil forum?.....

hmm guess u can start one la bro.. i think u vely sesuai... j.k..j.k...

hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:
How about tamil forum?.....

hmm guess u can start one la bro.. i think u vely sesuai... j.k..j.k...

hahahaha....will need a pretty indian girl assistance lioa lol!

err.. the best i can get u is .. uncle samy... that or rgsukan.. the malaysian version of rajnikanth...

superxboy wrote:

Hi...you don't want to clog up your other chinese site with too much spam - you can just copy link over to the other site, which is more advisable. Please DO NOT copy&paste image over to any other site but rather just copy and paste link.

**I'll be watching this closely

hassan wrote:
err.. the best i can get u is .. uncle samy... that or rgsukan.. the malaysian version of rajnikanth...

deyyy mapillay...nak kenani....

RGSUKAN wrote:
hassan wrote:

deyyy mapillay...nak kenani....

Ah neh....ye wala?....yen na deh??? scratch

chee keng hong wrote:
The BANner Master is on the way for RG & Hassan!!

affraid

Rayz-HWC wrote:
superxboy wrote:

Hi...you don't want to clog up your other chinese site with too much spam - you can just copy link over to the other site, which is more advisable. Please DO NOT copy&paste image over to any other site but rather just copy and paste link.

**I'll be watching this closely

Sorry Rayz but not with ya on this, i don't see sharing pics is considered spam, that case even this forum would have to get heavily filtered, the fun won't be there rite. Personally for me it doesn't matter it's url link, image link he wanted to post or even if he save and re-upload the pics (in fact better as original host bandwith is saved) as long as it's appropriately credited to photographer/uploader of those pics.

The points is as long he did with good intention (for sole purpose of sharing with other side of playaz our club's happenings they're more than welcomed. If you're determined to 'watch this closely' then i'd say you should only if there happen to be negative postings regarding our stuff i.e "HWCM is this and that..", otherwise me really don't see any problem with people viewing HWCM related pics outside of HWCM forum.

FYi...it's not about 'crediting' the post-er or photographer etc....ni bukan pasal tunjuk gambar either

no need to give la... tell them to eff off ..take their on pictures..or register here la.. no shame ka.. we're not good enof for u but our pics mau plak.. i'm not being a racist or anythin but i dont think we shud support race base bull crap anymore la.. thtas just anal..

come and join also la, no need to .... the pictures.. i agrees with the el supremo numero uno

Same passion, but different places...

Not so 1Malaysia rite?

Erm.... not everyone has powderful engrish like us la.... give chance sikit la ... Nothing to do with race, itz language.

Nanti Brasil masuk, cakap ape pasal tak login dia punye forum. Copi gamber je.

sinclair wrote:
Erm.... not everyone has powderful engrish like us la.... give chance sikit la ... Nothing to do with race, itz language.

true also la sifu...

ADVedder wrote:
true true arso... but we in the same country what..

cabutttttttt....

i beg to differ la bro.. i believe we can use any language here right.. u cant speak in english u can use bahasa malaysia..heck u can even use chinese, indian, navi or wateva.. not good enof excuse i'd say.. and btw..yesterday i heard andy melatah in bahasa.. n i was like thats so awesome la..

hassan wrote:
i beg to differ la bro.. i believe we can use any language here right.. u cant speak in english u can use bahasa malaysia..heck u can even use chinese, indian, navi or wateva.. not good enof excuse i'd say.. and btw..yesterday i heard andy melatah in bahasa.. n i was like thats so awesome la..

ahahaha.. that was really hilarious.. Andy, you are really funny la bro..

msclee wrote:

90% of ur post is this ?.. wow..i think this is a record la bro..

hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

You said any language can what ... Razz

hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

...kekeke..

sinclair wrote:
hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

You said any language can what ... Razz

RGSUKAN wrote:
hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

...kekeke..

hehehehe.....really need to catch up with you all great guys! Got to learn a lot from you all....you all dem great cheers

sinclair wrote:

Exactly what sinclair said..

Rayz hassan and all, we need to talk. You see,

Spoiler:

Anyhow superxboy and all don't worry so much bout it we got it covered, just go ahead as long as i trust you to handle it well in case there's any kind of negative remarks that's related to hwcm's happenings. It's all love in this hobby no matter where you're from! Wink

sinclair wrote:
hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

You said any language can what ...

ok my bad.. fyi in some remote parts of the world this is a mating call.. hmmmm...

undercoverbrother wrote:
sinclair wrote:

Exactly what sinclair said..

Rayz hassan and all, we need to talk. You see,

Spoiler:

Anyhow superxboy and all don't worry so much bout it we got it covered, just go ahead as long as i trust you to handle it well in case there's any kind of negative remarks that's related to hwcm's happenings. It's all love in this hobby no matter where you're from!

dear adik just coz u dont agree on my opinion does not make it a negative remark okay.. but for the sake of the hobby let just tutup kes ni ait.. but i meant and stand by every dem effin word i said .. ..

hassan wrote:
dear adik just coz u dont agree on my opinion does not make it a negative remark okay..

Lah terasa pulak abang ni.. read the sentence properly i said since the point of issue is dude's intention to share hwcm related thingy with other sides of playaz then i trust him, in other words his responsibility to maintain good relationship among us hotwheels playaz.. don't let certain people for instance make use of this simple event for yet another 'club bashing' session to support their never ending conspiracy theories.. you get what i mean?

If those 'negative remarks' originated from here nak suruh dia 'handle' buat apa, bukan ke UcB himself boleh kasi ban terus, serupa macam itu abang Demonicle. Twisted Evil

first i was like huh? Then i was like what? Then i was like whatinblueefinblazes is budak ni merepeks plak.. bttr swallow a coupla bijiks of panadol n go baring jap..

Ni lah masalahnya bila post blunt sangat nanti semua yang baca pulak terasa, bertambah lagi lah orang luar mengata kat kita yang handle forum ni.. tapi bila cuba karang ayat lebih berhati-hati dan berdiplomasi korang start kata UcB merepek pulak. Sekarang biar aku tulis bahasa kbsm sampai korang paham.

Isunya simple sahaja, ada seorang pemain (terjemahan dari perkataan playa) mintak izin siar gambar makan malam HWCM kat forum lain. Tiada masalah. Apa yang mudaratnya kalau setakat nak berkongsi. Lebih terbaik pun bila usaha tak seberapa ni actually menyuntik sedikit racun untuk beberapa lagi pemain memunculkan diri dalam HWCM ni. Rakan se'committee' saya Sinclair juga memberikan dalil bernas yang kalau benda macam ni pun kena ambik pot, maka wajarlah otai-otai HWC.com, Brazil, Rhodes Islands dan sekalian memberi amaran keras kepada HWCM jangan main gambar-gambar kat sini kasi wording sahaja. Isu berakhir di sini. Noktah.

Lantas Rayz menyuarakan pandangannya lalu timbul lah sedikit kekhilafan mengenai isu ini.

Sekarang, bila Rayz masih mempersoalkan isu ini anda semua mungkin mendapat salah tanggapan yang berlakunya konflik halatuju between UcB and Rayz. Salah! Because both of us has been there done that, kita seperti juga seniors yang lain telahpun bersama-sama melalui satu fasa yang dinamakan 'hotwheels politics'. So whatever Rayz's concern i should understand better, which is what he exactly means by "ini bukan pasal tunjuk gambar either".

Sesungguhnya ini tiada kena mengena dengan siapa yang lebih betul, tetapi hanyalah bagaimana cara menangani permintaan mudah pemain tersebut. Maka UcB mengambil pendekatan yang lebih moderate, dan mengingatkan agar bukan sahaja kredit wajar disertakan untuk menghormati jurufoto, elakkan dari sebarang diskusi berbentuk negatif dalam forum tersebut, maksud saya kalau lah ada sesiapa mengambil kesempatan untuk mencaci perkataan HWCM maka pemain yang menyiarkan foto tu buatlah apa-apa yang patut demi kebaikan bersama.

..Dan entah macam mana Hassan pulak kuciwa dengan statement ini dan menganggap UcB telah memperlekehkannya. Walaupun dia memang patut pun diperlekehkan pasal tak habis-habis dengan batang keras dia. Repot bini baru tau. Twisted Evil

Berbalik kepada keputusan UcB yang dianggap sedikit kontroversi dan tak berapa '1 Malaysia' dengan pandangan korang, i'll get back on this. Tapi masih belum mendapat kepastian whether to just slow talk with these playaz atau sumbangkan sebuah lagi essay untuk tatapan bersama.

p/s - actually this post is not that long, dah korang paksa aku karang dalah bahasa melayu nak buat camna..

Ok, all chill pls. We got better things to direct our attention. Wait to see my latest haul!

sinclair wrote:
Ok, all chill pls. We got better things to direct our attention. Wait to see my latest haul!

YEAH...YEAH, come sinclair....show me your hauls cheers

in my defence i had to do what i did.. now what sort of HRKC prez would i be if i got h.r lembiks and dont brani to jolok sarang tebuan.. hotwheels politics not so my cup of tea.. i prefer hotwheels drama minggu ini.. somethin i learn from my stint in wwe.. .. heck even footballs got drama wat.. haih..
and to my dear UCB u got it right about my batang being keras.. now if u like to know more about its size shifting features do lemme know....
and to bro sinclair the only hauls i wanna see from u r those boneshakers u got locked and sealed in your peti besi..... ...
and to bro msclee.. come on and do ur thang..
now let us all give each otha a big hug and a pat on the 'back'.. no probing ait..
xoxo..

hassan wrote:
in my defence i had to do what i did.. now what sort of HRKC prez would i be if i got h.r lembiks and dont brani to jolok sarang tebuan.. hotwheels politics not so my cup of tea.. i prefer hotwheels drama minggu ini.. somethin i learn from my stint in wwe.. .. heck even footballs got drama wat.. haih..
and to my dear UCB u got it right about my batang being keras.. now if u like to know more about its size shifting features do lemme know....
and to bro sinclair the only hauls i wanna see from u r those boneshakers u got locked and sealed in your peti besi..... ...
now let us all give each otha a big hug and a pat on the 'back'.. no probing ait..
xoxo..

Great to hear all is good. Now go and hug hug and kiss kiss. geek

hassan wrote:
xoxo..

Shocked hhmmm......mine is just only tinytoon bro alienRolling EyesWhat a Face