Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

arkghhh...i was late for restock in a retail. The green and nice cars were gone from the few boxes on the shelf
hopeless...but...after awhile...the staff there appeared...
JENG JENG JENG !!! He was bringing in more boxes from the store
IT'S MY DAY!!!
The staff told that the few boxes on the shelf were just newly put. Which means the hunter just left...Wondering why the hunter did not wait for awhile ... we might meet face to face too LOL

musclemania wrote:
arkghhh...i was late for restock in a retail. The green and nice cars were gone from the few boxes on the shelf
IT'S MY DAY!!!
The staff told that the few boxes on the shelf were just newly put. Which means the hunter just left...Wondering why the hunter did not wait for awhile ... we might meet face to face too LOL

wow..lucky u bro, wat nice t-hunt , keke.. $uper maybe? u manage to get? got spare ecto-1 ah? stil lookin for one, no luck yet

matchboxclub wrote:
musclemania wrote:
IT'S MY DAY!!!

wow..lucky u bro, wat nice t-hunt , keke.. $uper maybe? u manage to get? got spare ecto-1 ah? stil lookin for one, no luck yet
thanks, mbxclub. $uper? yet...lady luck only allowed me for reg TH LOL.
spare ecto1? no at tis moment.
good luck & more hardwork ya.

another story. went to a retail. staff A told me to come in the evening for restock. appreciate the advice and went to the retail again in the evening. met the same staff A, staff A told me to meet staff B. staff B said "i don't know" and staff B went to check at Store. result is NO RESTOCK.
well well...

hassan wrote:
just kill em both....
wo wo wo...steady bro. i was fine still although i seem "cheated" but it's ok la, just not my luck LOL

aphong2681 wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:
i want to die.

Chill bro.. what happened?

student life is effing hard....

Fadli85 wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:
i want to die.

Chill bro.. what happened?

student life is effing hard....

bro, being a student may be the best "job" in the world...

sinclair wrote:
After you start working, you rather be a student again.

true...

but when u being both of them (student n working), u'll see the real meaning of life!!

...spent almost 7 hours at the workshop for some project thingy...
presentations on Tues... Thurs... Fri...
Perfect ending to the current semester.
Hahaha!

Yao, enjoy your time as a student while you can. The real world is much more demanding, trust me.

I just realized that even the new 2010 Hotwheels Poster is going for BID at ebay.com.my!!!
Got people that nutty to bid for that? What's the seller thinking?

Hellooooo can get free at KLCC laaa...

Dude...send him a mail/request/question - so everyone on eBay can see LOL...

On other ebays also got 2010 poster for sale.

Just be patient and sure to jumpa.

Again ah.. haih. I tell you what, i'll bring this thingy up and propose whatever post mods see the need to delete shall be removed via edit button not delete button. With exception those obvious spambots of course something you guys no need to think twice.

And in that particular post mod gotta inform their action (e.g "edited by Rayz, sorry due to this and that.. ugpm!") so playaz acknowledge something did went missing and we can skip the guessing game. We all know there are stuff that beyond any doubt just could not remain here so whoever mods find it justifiable to delete then nothing bad that we know you took the action anyway.

Also if possible save that supposedly violating post somewere else as reference in case we need to revisit 'em.

I know all my moderatin' homies has done their best to keep this hwcm family aman dan harmoni so shoutouts to ya guys for giving helping hand in this! But on the other hand imagine if someone came up with essay of undercover standard and find it disappeared shortly after, yeah i know that sucks.

Anyway let me remind playaz (and i believe net's problem got nothing to do with this anyway), aside from 'character assasinations' (don't confuse that with calling out someone to solve a problem), politics and religion is strictly prohibited. To tell you the truth, i can type and type about our m'sian politics here til no end but look at the bigger picture.. hotwheels politics already depressing enough what more if everybody wanna fight for their political ideals here.

Actually a few times already. But i diam diam only. Now i will keep screen shots if i know the post i suspect going to be deleted. I never fouled anyone. But somehow i feel there is some sort of "special" agenda for me? If i were that bad, i would have did much more worse than posting words. U orang bincang sama sendiri la. No standard rules even if i adhere to the terms and conditions? Wassap with that? Cannot talk but can post light sex relates jokes and post pictures only?

Really i was lashing out on Mattel. Like that kena delete ah? And even then its less than 1 few words. Like that kena delete? Hell like that people who spew F*** in one single word didn't even get a slap on the hand. What gives?

scratch did i delete your topic? I'm sure there's an explanation....let us Committee work this out and get back ASAP...

~*~##@%__~+UcB mO ~@24~d $@ E oN #~#%!
Anywho/how...being the wiser person - could've over look past this as a child-like reaction or a not well-tot out action of the opposite party. You no foul anyone...just you know how some times when you read between-the-lines of others...there surely will have that emotional sting to whomever it's related to or felt their sin...

What gives? World still goes round, we still have to work to survive, plan for the future, only using our extra curriculum time to check in on the board, or filling our pass-time posting something new we hauled/find...there are more other issues out there to frustrate about...

Yes this may be a site some of us feel like home - like everytime once you get online HWCM will be your top 3 sites browser open All together at once :lol...but not the same for others see...So sometimes, we ourselves have to be the 'bigger' person and forgive and forget or plain ignore these 'insignificant' nothings Smile

So Peace Yo! Who in the forum knows how many out there who dislikes me Wink...they know, i just try to save my own end, not cross anyone's tail, close up any backdoors/loopholes...just telling you - I don't care as long I honest. There will be hate, mana mana sesiapa pun...tak leh lari....but we as a 'bigger' person...*sigh*...

~*~##@%__~+UcB mO ~@24~d $@ E Of #~#F%!

It was short probably 50 words only. And i made a "don't bother to ask admin because they will simply delete your post" words in my post. Then i add in 2 imoticons. Like that kena delete?

Is that all that is needed to get a deleted post? Like that shall i re-edit all my thousand post with these specific words, so HWC non AI controled moderator 'BOT' will save all mods job of deleting post. How thoughtful!!!

Whats eating me is, when there was someone deleting their post that supposedly interfere with the flow of the story. And then the EDIT got removed. This was few months ago. Now us bottom of the heap users can save our job of not keeping the flow of the story, because the our post get deleted! How thoughtful!!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
scratch did i delete your topic? I'm sure there's an explanation....let us Committee work this out and get back ASAP...

~*~##@%__~+UcB mO ~@24~d $@ E oN #~#%!
Anywho/how...being the wiser person - could've over look past this as a child-like reaction or a not well-tot out action of the opposite party. You no foul anyone...just you know how some times when you read between-the-lines of others...there surely will have that emotional sting to whomever it's related to or felt their sin...

What gives? World still goes round, we still have to work to survive, plan for the future, only using our extra curriculum time to check in on the board, or filling our pass-time posting something new we hauled/find...there are more other issues out there to frustrate about...

Yes this may be a site some of us feel like home - like everytime once you get online HWCM will be your top 3 sites browser open All together at once :lol...but not the same for others see...So sometimes, we ourselves have to be the 'bigger' person and forgive and forget or plain ignore these 'insignificant' nothings Smile

So Peace Yo! Who in the forum knows how many out there who dislikes me Wink...they know, i just try to save my own end, not cross anyone's tail, close up any backdoors/loopholes...just telling you - I don't care as long I honest. There will be hate, mana mana sesiapa pun...tak leh lari....but we as a 'bigger' person...*sigh*...

~*~##@%__~+UcB mO ~@24~d $@ E Of #~#F%!

Huh?

Netmatrix bro,

May I suggest that you pm py and inform him which thread and where the post was and if you have the screenshot, send that to him too, and let him investigate? May have been an accidental delete, let py check.

Anyway, don't worry guys. Its a rant page. All you can rant buffet. I know what i should do when i post something that i think whoever that is things it should be *toot* for whatever the cause. Screen cap would be my friend now on. Hey just don't brand me controversy maker, just because i have a fake halo over my head.

Hi. Next time anyone can always pm me, send me screenshots etc etc and I will try to investigate and be fair to everybody. Thanks

No don't mean you gotta equip urself with printscreen.. what i mean is if mod choose to edit then he the one gotta copy paste if it's a post that is, if thread that's easy cause everything in basket is always accessible to us.

demonicle wrote:
torress........... we need u back

woot..you called me?

hassan wrote:
ceh u is torehs.. la not torres..

ooopsss..my bad...i tot torrehs..its torres upenye....

if my pokok getah or hotwheels need any torehing i'll call u bro..

hassan wrote:
if my pokok getah or hotwheels need any torehing i'll call u bro..

hahaha..please do bro..now getah sekerap is like gold you know..if you dont want, i want...

bcoz of hood laa.. hantu getah... sedut macam vakum.. itupasal harga sudah naik ...

hood? who is hood? you mean that satria gti fella is hood ya?

tu la selalu tengok dari 'belakang' jer camner nak kenal...

RGSUKAN wrote:
hood? who is hood? you mean that satria gti fella is hood ya?

who's that gti fella?????