Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

netmatrix wrote:
I will stand up and say that person is me. I would say there is a misunderstanding. I sent a PM to AtomKinder already tell him what happend and try and mend the situation with solutions. I don't want it to spiral out of control as he started to call me MOFO already. Really not good.

The other person that i supposedly FFK is Pydrummerboy i think? And it is really a weird situation during PM with Py last time. More like silence?

After getting things done with AtomKinder, i'm off to talk with Pydrummerboy and get an idea whats going on.

Awaiting hate PM from AK Crying or Very sadEmbarassed

Ah so it's net. Already expect outcome wouldn't be as bad as i thought, me dunno what's exactly going on but at least you came forward to offer an explanation to him, so still got room for you guys to work out something. From what i see it's not solely on FFK part, but the impression he gets that person implied being in denial, but i do have feeling that's not the case. So good to see you came forward, leave it to you both to settle the matter privately (or openly if you want).

Btw definitely pydrummer not who AK meant. Cause chances of pydrummer shows up in gath, or we have an idea what he's up to let alone his personal trades is like seeing Rayz undergo sex change.

undercoverbrother wrote:

Btw definitely pydrummer not who AK meant. Cause chances of pydrummer shows up in gath, or we have an idea what he's up to let alone his personal trades is like seeing Rayz Not undergo sex change. [/justify]

Err don't you mean this instead Razz jkjk

undercoverbrother wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
I will stand up and say that person is me. I would say there is a misunderstanding. I sent a PM to AtomKinder already tell him what happend and try and mend the situation with solutions. I don't want it to spiral out of control as he started to call me MOFO already. Really not good.

The other person that i supposedly FFK is Pydrummerboy i think? And it is really a weird situation during PM with Py last time. More like silence?

After getting things done with AtomKinder, i'm off to talk with Pydrummerboy and get an idea whats going on.

Awaiting hate PM from AK Crying or Very sadEmbarassed

Ah so it's net. Already expect outcome wouldn't be as bad as i thought, me dunno what's exactly going on but at least you came forward to offer an explanation to him, so still got room for you guys to work out something. From what i see it's not solely on FFK part, but the impression he gets that person implied being in denial, but i do have feeling that's not the case. So good to see you came forward, leave it to you both to settle the matter privately (or openly if you want).

Btw definitely pydrummer not who AK meant. Cause chances of pydrummer shows up in gath, or we have an idea what he's up to let alone his personal trades is like seeing Rayz undergo sex change.

I dunno whats going on too. Its like this. I seen AK stuff very cun and nice price in May, and i reserve. Then i totally forgot about it for 2 months, nearly 3 months now. I never checked out Rant thread and only seen it today. And saw the red words. Only i realized i fit as the said person. I only checked back PM today and saw AK no hint of the reserve from me the last 2 months in red in rant section.

Then suddenly i read that he learned that i FFK another person too from gathering. The only person i ever bailed out of is Pydrummerboy. And i never met anyone here in person before. And i constantly post hauls like nothing has happened. Fits me right?

I don't think there is another guy besides me now, unless AtomKinder says so. Which is a great sigh of relief for me. I still think i'm guilty.

pydrumerboy wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

Btw definitely pydrummer not who AK meant. Cause chances of pydrummer shows up in gath, or we have an idea what he's up to let alone his personal trades is like seeing Rayz Not undergo sex change. [/justify]

What i mean is pydrummer shows up = rayz sex change = not likely to happen. Yeah we know for fact Rayz get sexually aroused especially when surrounded by male playaz, but i think he turning to Miss Rayz is probably last thing we'll ever see. But if it happens then py, you better SHOW UP!

undercoverbrother wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

What i mean is pydrummer shows up = rayz sex change = not likely to happen. Yeah we know for fact Rayz get sexually aroused especially when surrounded by male playaz, but i think he turning to Miss Rayz is probably last thing we'll ever see. But if it happens then py, you better SHOW UP!

If he does have sex change = I will show up = not going to happen Razz

pydrumerboy wrote:
Spoiler:

Since we're on this FFK issue, thought i could shed some light for y'all. Still not short post, but i'll do it slightly different than your beloved UcB essays.

- Fong Fei Kei (FFK) means not honoring the deal after asking reservation for some time, without any explanation.
- FFK is just not right, no two ways about it.
- No 'hard rules' don't mean HWCM don't take this seriously.
- It's just that our official stand is always to encourage playaz to resolve it privately, first.
- If that don't work (the other side simply ignores it), then it's alright for member to voice it out here, you can name the person if necessary.
- And we'll do our best to monitor the argument.
- 'Bad trader alert' is a good idea, but since our board doesn't have 'sticky' function, likely the thread will get buried deep down.
- So everytime it happens members are welcomed the create own thread (in appropriate section), or post in 'Rant' thread.

- Remember, the whole point of voicing out is to a) resolve the issue b) guide others so they don't get cheated too.
- Of course if the post sounds angry and frustrated it should stay, to us there's nothing wrong with that.
- However the team can easily tell within seconds what do you actually try to achieve by posting headlines like "STAY AWAY FROM ___, EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS WHO HE IS"
- So you guys already know why some of these threads just don't last, but sometimes we do keep them for entertainment purpose.

- I can tell, any 'hard rules' implemented by HWCM will only make things uglier.
- Especially when the accuser is closer to us, worse if he belongs to HWCM team.
- Believe me it will just turn into another club conspiracy thread.
- And we may not even figure out who's at fault in this.
- Instead, communication works most of the time. There's always two sides of stories as they say.
- In worst case nothing could be reached, members following it already take note what transpired and be the judge themselves, that's all that matters.
- But of course, the 'ban' button is still our last option if the person nothing short of troublemaker in the forum.

- We can't deny, if this dude is my buddy i see every Friday gath chances are most of us feel him more than those we have no idea who.
- But HWCM members have grown enough to be part of the family as fellow collector first, and whatever type of collector you are second.
- I am proud to say HWCM is where it is today because we open up ourselves.
- Likely we have to face things like this along the way, but keep in mind it's the issue that need to be dealt with, not that we have things against you or your gang.
- I hope the HWCM spirit lives on.

undercoverbrother wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Spoiler:

Since we're on this FFK issue, thought i could shed some light for y'all. Still not short post, but i'll do it slightly different than your beloved UcB essays.

- Fong Fei Kei (FFK) means not honoring the deal after asking reservation for some time, without any explanation.
- FFK is just not right, no two ways about it.
- No 'hard rules' don't mean HWCM don't take this seriously.
- It's just that our official stand is always to encourage playaz to resolve it privately, first.
- If that don't work (the other side simply ignores it), then it's alright for member to voice it out here, you can name the person if necessary.
- And we'll do our best to monitor the argument.
- 'Bad trader alert' is a good idea, but since our board doesn't have 'sticky' function, likely the thread will get buried deep down.
- So everytime it happens members are welcomed the create own thread (in appropriate section), or post in 'Rant' thread.
- Remember, the whole point of voicing out is to a) resolve the issue b) guide others so they don't get cheated too.
- Of course if the post sounds angry and frustrated it should stay, to us there's nothing wrong with that.
- However the team can easily tell within seconds what do you actually try to achieve by posting headlines like "STAY AWAY FROM ___, EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS WHO HE IS"
- So you guys already know why some of these threads just don't last, but sometimes we do keep them for entertainment purpose.

- I can tell, any 'hard rules' implemented by HWCM will only make things uglier.
- Especially when the accuser is closer to us, worse if he belongs to HWCM team.
- Believe me it will just turn into another club conspiracy thread.
- And we may not even figure out who's at fault in this.
- Instead, communication works most of the time. There's always two sides of stories as they say.
- In worst case nothing could be reached, members following it already take note what transpired and be the judge themselves, that's all that matters.
- But of course, the 'ban' button is still our last option if the person nothing short of troublemaker in the forum.

- We can't deny, if this dude is my buddy i see every Friday gath chances are most of us feel him more than those we have no idea who.
- But HWCM members have grown enough to be part of the family as fellow collector first, and whatever type of collector you are second.
- I am proud to say HWCM is where it is today because we open up ourselves.
- Likely we have to face things like this along the way, but keep in mind it's the issue that need to be dealt with, not that we have things against you or your gang.
- I hope the HWCM spirit lives on.

Well looks clear enough to me so let it be known to all.

I just want to suggest to everyone that you only do the highlited in bold red when you have exhausted all avenues of communication.....cause once you start a new thread to report a FFK case, you are going to turn the relationship sour, no escape from that. ANother suggestion is to put your FFK case on the trade feedback section. If we can have a good feedback thread, why not a bad feedback thread which can be applied to both seller and buyer.

Haish...

(1) It's not pyD lah.
(2) Some people OK with FFKing, some don't. I falls in the category FARRRR from 'OK'
(3) This one is important:
I accidentally stepped on my neighbour 6 year old boy's foot THREE months ago,
should I go say sorry to him tomorrow? Get it? WinkWink

Well, as the saying goes...
"those who know aren't talking, and those talking don't know."

Ok Atom since you brought it up and netmatrix has come forward. Please clarify right now whether it is netmatrix who FFK you?

If you want to expose this fellow so that it can be resolved, you can do so in the trade feedback thread. Go ahead and be the first to start it off. thanks.

Atomkinder wrote:
Haish...

(1) It's not pyD lah.
(2) Some people OK with FFKing, some don't. I falls in the category FARRRR from 'OK'
(3) This one is important:
I accidentally stepped on my neighbour 6 year old boy's foot THREE months ago,
should I go say sorry to him tomorrow? Get it? WinkWink

Well, as the saying goes...
"those who know aren't talking, and those talking don't know."

Yeah i already post earlier if the guy knows he's the one, then best he come forward and try to settle. And netmatrix did, so already leave it to you guys didn't comment further about that. But since pydrummer brought out the HWCM rules regarding FFK, the rest whatever i wrote after that i was quoting pydrummer's post explain forum guideline in general. Hope you don't get confused as in we discussing further the problem you had. FFK is still FFK, never said can turn the other way round.

All the best to both of you. We're moving on.

I have to come up here and say one thing.................

ITS A BLARDY MISUNDERSTANDING JOKE CREATED BY ME!!

After a PM from AK, and he called me as another guy name........, and i'm not that guy! And the stuff is not the stuff i wanted to get from him. I'm really embarrased by this episode. Because the profile matches me to a pin! The months, the name of the other forum that is referenced! Only after goin under the skin through PM, its confirmed not me. ITS NOT ME!!! But i did have reserved item from AK and totally forgot about it. Crap!!! How coincidental is that?!?!?!? Must buy 4D liao. tongue Hope AK still have the goods.

Final point is, i'm NOT the guy that AtomKinder mentioned. I mistakenly thought i was that guy!!

No its not finished!!!! I'm not moving on until this gets cleared.

My name is not Jason!!! I am named after a person who battles Lucifer.

There is only 1 person that offered me a HW car. But i did not commit. Its not Pydrummerboy. I PM'ed him already and see what is going on. Because if it is him, he congratulated me on the finds of the offered car! What is this?!?!? Evil or Very Mad

I PM atomkinder on a reserve of a non HW related toy that i totally forgot about. And Atomkinder's replies begs more questions than answers. What is going on here? Evil or Very Mad

It probably is a case of mistaken identity or my account was misused or hacked? I would come in person to show my ugly face to u guys just to confirm. I do not know any of u guys personally but here. And whats worse is i was mentioned to FFK deals in some gathering. And i only stumbled upon it accidently. Whats up with that?

Rant of the day turns to be lesson learnt of the day.
Related parties jst keep communicating offline to resolve the matter Wink
It does not look good in the forum if prolonged.
My 2 cents: Non-related parties (include myself) jst stay out of this, don't confuse matter Razz

My turn for rant of the day:
Went to a retail...GG wave restock!!! bounce But, no green pale
Went to another peg, wow, it's GG reg bounce...but when getting nearer...card stapled,
bent & creased pale Passed.
The staff told me "Ada 3 kotak lagi, tunggu ya..." bounce ...after few minutes waiting, another staff came and said "Bukan lah, itu lain la" pale hahaha.
Then, another staff also came "3 kotak...satu saja T-Hunt yang ada". I interrupted and asked, "Bukankah kemungkinan ada 3 T-Hunt?". Staff replied "Tak mungkin lah, sudah 3 tahun saya kerja sini, belum buka kotak saya dah tahu, dalam 3 kotak, 1 T-Hunt saja". Wo...Rolling Eyes
The same staff then said "T-Hunt? Banyak saya ada, semua saya beli dekat sini. Anda tahu, T-Hunt tu boleh jual harga 2 kali ganda". I asked (saja-saja), "Berapa nak jual?".
Staff said,"Tak nak lah" Rolling Eyes

musclemania wrote:
My turn for rant of the day:
Went to a retail...GG wave restock!!! bounce But, no green pale
Went to another peg, wow, it's GG reg bounce...but when getting nearer...card stapled,
bent & creased pale Passed.
The staff told me "Ada 3 kotak lagi, tunggu ya..." bounce ...after few minutes waiting, another staff came and said "Bukan lah, itu lain la" pale hahaha.
Then, another staff also came "3 kotak...satu saja T-Hunt yang ada". I interrupted and asked, "Bukankah kemungkinan ada 3 T-Hunt?". Staff replied "Tak mungkin lah, sudah 3 tahun saya kerja sini, belum buka kotak saya dah tahu, dalam 3 kotak, 1 T-Hunt saja". Wo...Rolling Eyes
The same staff then said "T-Hunt? Banyak saya ada, semua saya beli dekat sini. Anda tahu, T-Hunt tu boleh jual harga 2 kali ganda". I asked (saja-saja), "Berapa nak jual?".
Staff said,"Tak nak lah" Rolling Eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... LaughingLaughingcheers

If it's the same store and the same dude i'm thinking, i believe this not another insider story but just that dude pulling your leg. First normally only if massive cases restock then chances are insider will purposely left some hanging, secondly his claim to have 'knowledge' how t-hunt assorted memang tak boleh pakai, third 3 years there he could have done more 'damage' all this while if he wants to. I think i know this dude, yes he buys hotwheels occasionally including hunts but not really 'into' it if you know what i mean, in fact he'll just pass the hunts to you if got any with him.

I've got almost story last year...
I was in between Kuala Selangor and Tg Karang for some job, there's was like two 7E there.
(that's what I saw, anymore or less I am not sure)
First stop, nothing. Second stop, I looked at the cars...wow, new cars!
And I asked for the case. This tiny elderly lady wearing tudung was so friendly and she gladly take out the case and let me search.
As I was going through the case, she asked... "You collector ka?"
"Ya" I replied, continue searching. "You ada banyak kereta ke?" she asked again.
"Ya" again I replied..... keep searching... "Dah lama ke you collect?" She asked.
"Ya, lama" again and searching... then she dropped the bomb on me.
She said..."I COLLECTOR jugak! I dah ambik tu Thunt No.8 Boneshaker, tengok..."
She showed me $uper Boneshaker opened in her tiny hands. SHE'S A GENUINE collector la Shocked
In my mind I was like @#$%^& say so earlier.

undercoverbrother wrote:
If it's the same store and the same dude i'm thinking, i believe this not another insider story but just that dude pulling your leg. First normally only if massive cases restock then chances are insider will purposely left some hanging, secondly his claim to have 'knowledge' how t-hunt assorted memang tak boleh pakai, third 3 years there he could have done more 'damage' all this while if he wants to. I think i know this dude, yes he buys hotwheels occasionally including hunts but not really 'into' it if you know what i mean, in fact he'll just pass the hunts to you if got any with him.

Nope, UCB. The one I mentioned is a "lady staff".
And, I think she was bluffing, hahaha...cos I still able to score at the retail.

When I showed her the GG (with stapler, bend and crease card), she jst said "Tak nak
lah, sudah staple, takde harga dekat pasaran." Shocked
I further asked "Anda jual mahal-mahal T-Hunt tu, baik ke buat macam tu?"
She said "Takpe la, ada untung ma."
I further asked (joke la basically) "Batal puasa ke buat macam tu?"
She just tunjuk muka selamba and walked away.

musclemania wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:

Nope, UCB. The one I mentioned is a "lady staff".
And, I think she was bluffing, hahaha...cos I still able to score at the retail.

When I showed her the GG (with stapler, bend and crease card), she jst said "Tak nak
lah, sudah staple, takde harga dekat pasaran." Shocked
I further asked "Anda jual mahal-mahal T-Hunt tu, baik ke buat macam tu?"
She said "Takpe la, ada untung ma."
I further asked (joke la basically) "Batal puasa ke buat macam tu?"
She just tunjuk muka selamba and walked away.

nice one bro.. lol!

Atomkinder wrote:
then she dropped the bomb on me.

Huiyooo, hate to be in that situation....

[quote="Fadli85"]

Atomkinder wrote:

should have offered her trade la bro ur 'hotrod' for hers... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

[quote="hassan"]

Fadli85 wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:

should have offered her trade la bro ur 'hotrod' for hers... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

affraid

lol!

nice one , hassan.Razz
or....she might be hotrod hardcore collectors too, almost similar to bone shaker.
if the hotrods got rubber, the chances are even better, lol!

danielh wrote:
nice one , hassan.Razz
or....she might be hotrod hardcore collectors too, almost similar to bone shaker.

in that case she might haul atom too.. bawak balik rumah.. buat main RazzRazz

hassan wrote:
danielh wrote:
nice one , hassan.Razz

in that case she might haul atom too.. bawak balik rumah.. buat main RazzRazz

lol!

~There is no need for such language~

MY SILVER GTO IS REPLACE BY YELLOW GTO. MY YELLOW CAMARO BEEN REPLACE BY YELLOW GTO.
MY ORANGE CAMINO SUDDENLY IS A TERRIBLE FULL SCRATCH ONE. AND THERE IS ONE MORE YELLOW GTO TUCK IN INSIDE....FREE I THINK!!!!!! I BUY 9 PCS AND RETURN WITH 10 PCS!!IF YOU WANT TO TRADE SPEAK UP. I CAN THROW 100 MORE FREE IF YOU REALLY WANT.

FOR YOU WONDER WHY IT HAPPEN,INCIDENT HAPPEN WHILE I EATING MY KUE TIOW GORENG.

**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.
**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.

Huh?
I think that extra GTO might have been Shakz one la because his ones was also on the table and it went missing.
And the El Camino, there was already a scratch when I saw it but still, I don't mind having if you want to sell/trade. Very Happy
For the yellow Camaro, I didn't noticed that at all.

The ones I was paying attention most are your RLCs...
What about the rest?

others fine but not sure 100%. forget it.camino is so-so problem as i stumble many times before for something similar. but why need to exchange my camaro and my silver gto without my consent. if the other yellow gto belongs to shakz then i will return it to him.

wildspirit wrote:
~There is no need for such language~

MY SILVER GTO IS REPLACE BY YELLOW GTO. MY YELLOW CAMARO BEEN REPLACE BY YELLOW GTO.
MY ORANGE CAMINO SUDDENLY IS A TERRIBLE FULL SCRATCH ONE. AND THERE IS ONE MORE YELLOW GTO TUCK IN INSIDE....FREE I THINK!!!!!! I BUY 9 PCS AND RETURN WITH 10 PCS!!IF YOU WANT TO TRADE SPEAK UP. I CAN THROW 100 MORE FREE IF YOU REALLY WANT.

FOR YOU WONDER WHY IT HAPPEN,INCIDENT HAPPEN WHILE I EATING MY KUE TIOW GORENG.

i think wat u have there is "colour shifter" & "casting shifter" cars lah!! Razz