Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

Flea Market booth @ Amcorp

nice to meet you in person sahama. My condolence to your mum inlaw.
hope we meet again in flea market or in our usual SS15 friday gathering.

danielh wrote:
nice to meet you in person sahama. My condolence to your mum inlaw.
hope we meet again in flea market or in our usual SS15 friday gathering.

Danielh, Thank you for the condolence. I am very glad to meet you in person. i always masuk your blog and see what you have done to your collection.

Sad to hear that too! My condolence to ur mother in law!!
and nice for u to meet a lot of members in amcorp mall..cuz i went there sometimes b4 ..too!! All members there r nice!!

Bro sahama, takziah. As for Amcorp Mall, I 've never been there yet but heard a lot of fantastic news. Will make an effort to go there one of these days. Ada discount tak guys ...he...he....

sure ... where can get larry's garage 3 for rm10 mah.... just dont expect any rubber tyres lor... .. our price best in msia, s'pore and some say in golok also.... come all...

ADVedder wrote:
salam, bang, salam takziah kepada keluarga.. JB kat mana..

terima kasih atas takziah. Saya tinggal di Skudai Baru tetapi Ofis Menara Ansar JB.

hassan wrote:
sure ... where can get larry's garage 3 for rm10 mah.... just dont expect any rubber tyres lor... .. our price best in msia, s'pore and some say in golok also.... come all...

hua hua hua...

Speeddemonz wrote:
Bro sahama, takziah. As for Amcorp Mall, I 've never been there yet but heard a lot of fantastic news. Will make an effort to go there one of these days. Ada discount tak guys ...he...he....

Terima kasih for takziah. My suggestion, you should go there especially on Sunday because you may get thing you are searching for a long time. Armcorp its not new for me because I been going to this armcorp for the last 8 years until I move to JB in 2008. lately its been very exciting when HCWM members and diecast collectors start coming parading and selling their all sort of collection. Thats bring colourful and vibrant atmosphere. And what is good you at Amcorp that you can meet people and exchange info. Toys and collectables booth can be found at Level LG, 1, 2 and 3 and dont forget to bring enough money cos some rare can be steep. But theres plenty of latest hotwheel model at decent price especially at mushroom/hassan , artt and wan booth and you can bargain too. So went are you coming down there.

my deepest condolences to u & your family... and glad to meet collectors like u... did u know there is few jb collectors in this forum, maybe u can meet up with them there... demonical, dreamar_adrian is in jd...

ADVedder wrote:
jd or jb bro?

nice avatar bro! if can, put more of these clips of fernado torres scoring goals!
"you'll never walk alone"....!

artt..ko jual cardedjeke? loose ada? aku nak yang ada signature punya bole? hehhee

Fadli85 wrote:
Aduh, macam ni mau setiap minggu pergi Amcorp........!

pergijela bang...sediakan jela duit riban riban...heheheh

hehehhe-man....maybe next week kot..baru lepas pantangni hehehe..dah lama tak join...

altezza wrote:
picture 1......

yang tu namanya Azrien.. or in FB Azrien Toys.. Pembekal dan pengumpul HWs gak...

solid snake wrote:
love the customs so much. For sale ke bro?

Yup.. most of it... And we do accept custom orders as well.. From wheel change to spray paint...

bro, tumpang tanya boleh? kalau nak tempah kustom kira camne eh harganya?
Tq Very Happy

fath87 wrote:
bro, tumpang tanya boleh? kalau nak tempah kustom kira camne eh harganya?
Tq Very Happy

Rega? hehehe.. no pricing in the forum la bro... But do visit our booth@amcorp on Sunday.. We can discuss better.... or you can always pm me, xeifu or Hassan for info...

RGSUKAN wrote:
hehehhe-man....maybe next week kot..baru lepas pantangni hehehe..dah lama tak join...

ko dah nampak kurus lar skang... tak makan ker..

hassan wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

ko dah nampak kurus lar skang... tak makan ker..

cheh...ko punya statement merujuk pada avatar akuke?..akuni makin gemuk lagi adalaaa...

hello all, new guy here...met up with the guys last sunday at amcorp mall, i was impressed by the custom mod work that were done on the cars and it really has made a great impression on me ...plus my wife is very enthusiastic that i should start collecting diecast cars instead of 1/6 figures...(abang, patung tu nanti mintak nyawa kat akhirat nanti...)

just picked up a few cars at carrefour recently volkswagen sirocco and god knows what car....gonna chop shop them to do something...hopefully get to see you guys again the coming weekend after the nomination day at hulu selangor.....cheers all

azlan

orangminyak wrote:
hello all, new guy here...met up with the guys last sunday at amcorp mall, i was impressed by the custom mod work that were done on the cars and it really has made a great impression on me ...plus my wife is very enthusiastic that i should start collecting diecast cars instead of 1/6 figures...(abang, patung tu nanti mintak nyawa kat akhirat nanti...)

just picked up a few cars at carrefour recently volkswagen sirocco and god knows what car....gonna chop shop them to do something...hopefully get to see you guys again the coming weekend after the nomination day at hulu selangor.....cheers all

azlan

hehehe..poison spreaded...welcome to da club....

RGSUKAN wrote:
orangminyak wrote:

azlan

RG, this bro can really do custom work la.. He can do mods on figurines.. HW casting should be easy...

anyway, Welcome orangminyak... probably we can catch up some more during the flea market later...
cheers..

mushr00m wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
orangminyak wrote:

azlan

RG, this bro can really do custom work la.. He can do mods on figurines.. HW casting should be easy...

anyway, Welcome orangminyak... probably we can catch up some more during the flea market later...
cheers..

...woooooo...customiser tooo.....glad to see you here..

orangminyak wrote:

azlan

hello orangminyak, are you the person i've shown my custom to you at the sales booth?

thanks for the welcome guys, but seriously saying so, doing mod work on 1/6 figures is a different ball game all together compared to diecast cars; for one thing 1/6 figures are mostly plastic and cloth while diecast cars is metal so in term of approach it's gonna be a very interesting venue for me to try ..and i have great admiration to the dude that i've met that day who was helpful in showing some of the custom work that he did ...hopefully could learn more from you guys ...

azlan

orangminyak wrote:

azlan

are you the legendary orangminyak? I remember last time there's one orangminyak which showcase his 1/6th armory room at Play forum last time. That was a magnificent showcase. Are you the same guy bro? Nice to meet you here again.

yup...same guy, still have the 1/6 scale war-room but it has sort of expanded with new weapons and gears ..now my wife has taken charge of the war-room ...it's gonna have a kitchen section (the things one do for the "better" half)...she bought a couple of barbie kitchen set and has painted them to fit in the war-room...(i'll post a photo of it one day for all to see)...as for 1/6 scale ...i'm sort of done with it (except for a few custom job for friends)...plus the over inflated prices does not help ...on a different note...does anyone here got 1/72 scale diecast tanks for sale??..minat that one also wor...

Welcome orangminyak!

And congrats to our guys at amcorp for expanding the HW legions! cheers

orangminyak wrote:

azlan

Playa from Play! Welcome to this little forum Very Happy Hulu Selangor? You calon kat sana ke hehe...

Lost and found...

Someone accidently left this on the booth table yesterday.. Please collect the car with me next week at our booth.. Cheers... Twisted Evil

hassan wrote:
wallaw.. aku tertinggal ker... huuhuu..

oi!! bapak segala BS, cam mana boleh tertinggal anak anak BS tu...? so exciting hauling last sunday ka???

hassan wrote:
wallaw.. aku tertinggal ker... huuhuu..

ahahaha... camne sampai skrang baru perasan? ahaha.. kalo aku senyap pun bagus.. bole jual.. kaver duit table pun ok...