Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

Danny's Garage

whoa nice stuff dude.. how'd u do that pics.. awesomeness

Very nice cars and comprison with real car was a plus.

Thanks guys! Very Happy i used the Visual editor in NFS Shift to make the cars similar to my HW casts. it's hard to make them look exactly the same, but hopefully u guys enjoy the similarities. Smile here's a few more, but i dont have the casts though...

My loot tonite.. nothing special. just bought 'em cos i think they look cool... Razz

wah..sooo fast rip it off....like sinclair style too..rip it all, slaughter..slaughter...slaughter....muahahaha..

beauties shouldnt remain virgin for too long... (i'm talking about those cars...) Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:
beauties shouldnt remain virgin for too long... (i'm talking about those cars...)

Spoiler:

yeah, it's quite hard to find. that's why i just took it even though the tampo is misaligned... Sad now looking for the SM Acura NSX. it looks great. Very Happy

Do your homework at Amcorp not? Easy to solve your problem there. Anywhere congrats.

Shelby is one of the wonderful casting from Hot Wheels, have side mirrors Razz

yeah, i've just noticed that as well. kinda weird huh, that even the SM cars dont have side mirrors, but this one does. either way, i love the shelby gt500, with or without side mirrors. Very Happy

Thanks bro! Very Happy initially was only planning to buy the shelby... but then saw the other poisons... Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:
Tonite's haul... i really need to stop spending...

wanna stop spending on HW?.sure or not...im also like you once but till now keep on buying them...poison non stop comingla bro, cannot tahan... and still..BUY them...

stop spending?? That's wat every collectors dream to be!! But...it wont come true!
Spending will never end..unless Mattel stop produce HW!!

haha, i know... too much poison. and sometimes, even though i only have enough money for lunch, but then saw a rare HW, i would choose the HW first, and worry about lunch later... Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:
haha, i know... too much poison. and sometimes, even though i only have enough money for lunch, but then saw a rare HW, i would choose the HW first, and worry about lunch later... Razz

no worry bro! HW can make u feel full instead of hungry!!

haha, u're right! besides, hungry can eat later.. but if rare HW dont grab now, someone else will, and u're gonna regret it... Razz
@rgsukan: i miss ur old avatar... Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:
@rgsukan: i miss ur old avatar...

wahhh..you also rajanikanth fanatic ke?..hahaha...i'll be back macha... ..err..no new haul lagike?

danny_sp15 wrote:

yeah, given choice between lunch and HW, i'll grab the latter. Not enough money? no worry, get the nearest 7E and get that 60 sen roti to fill the stomach temporary.

danielh wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
haha, i know... too much poison. and sometimes, even though i only have enough money for lunch, but then saw a rare HW, i would choose the HW first, and worry about lunch later...

yeah, given choice between lunch and HW, i'll grab the latter. Not enough money? no worry, get the nearest 7E and get that 60 sen roti to fill the stomach temporary.

but when drop by nearest 7E, you see more HW on peg and ask the staff to take out their stock summore..and you keep on digging em and then end up with you buy more HWs...again and again and again....

RGSUKAN wrote:
danielh wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
haha, i know... too much poison. and sometimes, even though i only have enough money for lunch, but then saw a rare HW, i would choose the HW first, and worry about lunch later...

but when drop by nearest 7E, you see more HW on peg and ask the staff to take out their stock summore..and you keep on digging em and the end up with you buy more HWs...again and again and again....

so....at last....didnt eat any at all!! Stomach/ulcer pain..go see doctor/buy medicine...spend more $$$ again!!

@rgsukan: currently no new haul la macha... pokai already... maybe next week only can buy.. Sad by the way, yeah, i kinda like that rajanikanth... but the other thing is, the ultraman is kinda scary for some reason.. Razz anyway, can ask 7-E staff to take out their stock ka? malu la mau tanya the staff...
@danielh and ckh: i wonder if all HW collectors are as thin as i am... Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:
@rgsukan: currently no new haul la macha... pokai already... maybe next week only can buy.. by the way, yeah, i kinda like that rajanikanth... but the other thing is, the ultraman is kinda scary for some reason.. anyway, can ask 7-E staff to take out their stock ka? malu la mau tanya the staff...

haha..we got the same idol here bro... hail Rajanikanth ...hahaha..and bout that 7E, yes you can asked them to see their stock if they want to take outla..if not pandai pandaila pujuk...hehe..dont be shy, most of the collector did that too bro...me also...

@rgsukan: haha, the last time i asked them whether they got new stock or not, the reply i got was "mane saye tau bang, saye tak main la hot wheels ni". that time kinda embarrassed, and pissed off at the same time.. after that scared to ask already...
@ckh: so is that a villain or a hero? or more importantly, a male or female? or... Razz
btw guys, maybe tonite will grab one or two hw... depending on pocket money.. today lunch kaw2 already, so can save on dinner... haha

ahhh..dont bother themlaa...if they told me like that..tak main hot wheel then i'll buy CONDOMinium..then tell them i main this..hahaha

nolaa bro..you tell themla its your hobby...you really want to have some kind of model..sure they will help...or ask them to join you...later you will find that very hard for you to get TH there..hahaha

Hmm.. maybe need to tackle the cute 7-E cashier girl... then can ask her to save all the T-Hunts for me... Razz anyway, tonite's haul... nothing much, got it loose from a fren... Smile

6 down, and lots and lots more to go... Razz

nice Shelby, please collect '69 Mustang too, yummy more poison ya...
limit your collection then can spend lesser lo...

most of the 7E staff are quite helpful except one or two whom are quite lazy. Just go in and ask them, i'm sure they will take out some for you to choose, no harm trying.

btw, nice loose haul!