Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

RACE DAY 5 RESULTS/PRIZES! (UPDATED 18/6/10!)

wildspirit wrote:
So happening and lots of fun at McD last night. The 1st round is bit scrappy as I only 3rd in the group ( represent by friend son - give a kid a chance la ) but Yehooo! I won 2nd race as I draw a champion car Cadillac V-16 . Up till 3rd round is easy wins but semi and final is so-so close. Anyway would like to congratulate Gonggok for 1st runner up - better luck next time man.
Breaking news - Hassan beat Desmond in 1st 2nd race. What a stake for the winner....hmmmmm

Congrate you.

undercoverbrother wrote:
I dedicate this song to Demonicle.. (and fellow comrades who officially joined his newly formed club on that historic race night)

Aku pun terkena

'Official photographer' for raceday was matchbox. Matchbox could you please upload a few pixs for those who couldn't make it that day

I dun quite understand.

Raceday 5 results is the actual race? How to determine the winner from the tables?

And the Raceday 6 results is the 2nd race?

confused

demonicle wrote:
due to losing the challenge for the second race with hassan i hereby impose a 2 day ban on myself starting now...

i'll be back hassan........

thanx bro.. u r a gentleman.. this is one of the best presents EVER .. ahahaha.. an epic battle of biblical proportion it was.. the king who ban one on one with the banned who became king... and hassan 3:16 says i just whoop ur a**...

BoneShaker wrote:
'Official photographer' for raceday was matchbox. Matchbox could you please upload a few pixs for those who couldn't make it that day

keke.. i not official photographer la.. my photos veli ugly one, take for fun onli later upload some pics

demonicle wrote:
due to losing the challenge for the second race with hassan i hereby impose a 2 day ban on myself starting now...

WHAT?...kekkekekek..admin also kena banned? banned by yourself pulaktu ...kekekekee

RGSUKAN wrote:
demonicle wrote:

WHAT?...kekkekekek..admin also kena banned? banned by yourself pulaktu ...kekekekee

yeah! Mr.Admin...the man of word!!

Yeah Demonicle finally you're the man!!...is this means for two day anyone with vulgar display power can roaming forum freely.....hmmmm

sinclair wrote:
I dun quite understand.

Raceday 5 results is the actual race? How to determine the winner from the tables?

And the Raceday 6 results is the 2nd race?

confused

ooops, sory, just updated the 'title', its suppose to be Race Day 5. Top 2 racers from each group qualifies for the knockout stage, this way racers get to race more and not get knocked out in their very 1st race.

And i guess from the tables you can guess where the song 'telur-telur' came about...

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification, I understand now.

and also about the telur, hehe.

hail to all the telurness.. the top king of telurness recipient is .....drum roll please ... mr.admin a.k.a demonicle... wooo... hurrah... .. for his outstanding performance in losing spectacularly in the first race.. then losing again to HASSAN ( payback is sweet bebeh.. ) and having to ban himself for 2 days ... with this awesome achievement u r now conferred the title LOOHOOZEHER. wear uit on ur forehead wit pride... oh can u feel it uh uh uh... oh yehh.. just o add salt to the injury.. i beat mr.admin with Straight Pipes.. a hotrod with Batang panjang .. hmm coincidence?.. cam tau2 jer ... hrkc presiden 1 - hwcm presiden 0

hassan wrote:
hail to all the telurness.. the top king of telurness recipient is .....drum roll please ... mr.admin a.k.a demonicle... wooo... hurrah... .. for his outstanding performance in losing spectacularly in the first race.. then losing again to HASSAN ( payback is sweet bebeh.. ) and having to ban himself for 2 days ... with this awesome achievement u r now conferred the title LOOHOOZEHER. wear uit on ur forehead wit pride... oh can u feel it uh uh uh... oh yehh.. just o add salt to the injury.. i beat mr.admin with Straight Pipes.. a hotrod with Batang panjang .. hmm coincidence?.. cam tau2 jer ... hrkc presiden 1 - hwcm presiden 0

eight ada namapak concern sangat, ada menang ke.

Cool photos, matchboxclub!

That finishing line is awesome! Got flag, so no argument there and a beautiful box to catch the cars.

Eight says "Hey, looks like Rayz is raba-ing my car before the start!" Evil or Very Mad

some how all the cars rayz touched lost miserably... eight, mbxclub, desmond..all got telur.. ahahaha...

hassan wrote:
some how all the cars rayz touched lost miserably... eight, mbxclub, desmond..all got telur.. ahahaha...

no wonder la.........

hassan wrote:

hey! where got rayz touch my telur... if got also it was an accident... hehehehehhe

anyway AWESOME photos there mr. matchbox... nicely taken...

eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

hey! where got rayz touch my telur... if got also it was an accident... hehehehehhe

hmmm.. i wonder...

mushr00m wrote:
eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

hmmm.. i wonder...

wat a nice "excuse"!!

chee keng hong wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

hmmm.. i wonder...

wat a nice "excuse"!!

perhaps not touch ur telur .. but more like swallowing it.. just look at the pic... " oh mr.eight i can open this wide".. rayz n eight proceeds to the back ...

hassan wrote:
perhaps not touch ur telur .. but more like swallowing it.. just look at the pic... " oh mr.eight i can open this wide".. rayz n eight proceeds to the back ...

eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

u r welcomed bro
keke.. no wonder i got telur telur... next time mustn't let rayz touched my car durin the race

matchboxclub wrote:
eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

u r welcomed bro
keke.. no wonder i got telur telur... next time mustn't let rayz touched my car durin the race

agree!! But only can let him touch ur "telur" only!!!

u guys have been telurised by rayz the telurnator... ... oh rayz how could u...

chee keng hong wrote:
matchboxclub wrote:
eight wrote:
hassan wrote:

u r welcomed bro

agree!! But only can let him touch ur "telur" only!!!

wakakakaka

hassan wrote:
u guys have been telurised by rayz the telurnator... ... oh rayz how could u...

Eight, you responsible for all this telor2 mania.
Now everybody effected by this telor2 fever even they got their own fermented telor2 to jaga
Cannot think why RACE can be associated with telor2.

Aiyor....most cars I touched WON races la!!! Razz

Only the 'bad' telurs somehow...er lost the races lol!

Woah, awesome prizes donated by Mattel! Thank you Mattel!

Congrats to all the really lucky winners!

awesome prizes from the mattel...

to all the telor winner here is your prizes
check out the race chart each group got telor winner... im 1 of them woohooo...

eight wrote:
awesome prizes from the mattel...

to all the telor winner here is your prizes
check out the race chart each group got telor winner... im 1 of them woohooo...

Thanks egg eight ek

those prize are really nice... congrats to the winner again...

wow, thanks mattel & hwc comittee.............I almost forgetten already!
where to collect the prize?????

walao....wa....wa.....when is the next race ah? Shure will join this time....