Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

Need for Speed: Hot Wheels? Share your 3D HW casts here!

my installer got problem..lol Razz

By the way, just updating the thumbnails with links to the Dodge SRT8 wallpapers, so that it's easier for everyone to see, don't have to click download links and stuffs. Smile

Just click on the pics to get the full size pictures. Smile

Really nice work recommend for wallpaper.

can you update the civic si picture without the wording?
mau bikin jadi wallpaper lah.
tengkiu!

@wildspirit: Thanks bro. Smile but NFS doesnt have old muscle cars... Sad
@addrick: taadaaahh!!

sorry rim salah colour... if u want the gold rim, i can redo it for the last pic... Smile

Thanks! Smile i only design the tampos on the cars, using the existing vinyls in NFS.. the background is NFS's main menu screen... no way i can design a background like that.. Razz

Does this looks familiar?

When they're not chasing the bad guys, they take it to the track... Razz

ha ha ha!! Nice one..danny!! U r so talented!! Evo X Helang!! This dedicated to Danielh & jhc7598..right??

haha, im just pasting vinyls here and there... the real talents are danielh and jhc7598 Very Happy by the way, who actually made the custom Evo X helang? danielh or jhc7598? they look amazing

danny_sp15 wrote:
haha, im just pasting vinyls here and there... the real talents are danielh and jhc7598 Very Happy by the way, who actually made the custom Evo X helang? danielh or jhc7598? they look amazing

actually is both...i think!! Danielh ady plan that quite sometimes ady as i know...but jhc the 1st to custom that EVO X Polis Helang!
Both r good customizer!!

danny_sp15 wrote:
Does this looks familiar?
Spoiler:

nice pictures!!!!

danny_sp15 wrote:

danielh and jhc7598...

chee keng hong wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:

actually is both...i think!! Danielh ady plan that quite sometimes ady as i know...but jhc the 1st to custom that EVO X Polis Helang!
Both r good customizer!!

Wow, not bad. Now Helang is on the track!

I guess can't add lights on top?

Thanks guys! Very Happy got inspiration from danielh and jhc7598's custom Evo X. U guys are amazing! The only custom i ever did was painting my 370Z's taillights, and it's seriously ugly, thanks to the huge red permanent marker and my clumsy hands... Razz
by the way, yeah, NFS doesnt have the option to add lights on top... Razz maybe in the upcoming Hot Pursuit they will have it? Very Happy

my goodness, danny boy. you are so talented.
thank you so much for the great pictures.
salute to you!

that helang lebuhraya seriously looks hawt!!

wow, great one!!
well.. i might be the one who custom the Helang first but danielh are the one who put the helang into the perfect way!!

jhc7598 wrote:
wow, great one!!
well.. i might be the one who custom the Helang first but danielh are the one who put the helang into the perfect way!!

Thanks guys Smile
@wildspirit: Sorry bro, but there ain't no classic muscle cars in NFS... they only have the new ones.... Sad