Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

REALTOY Cars

danielh wrote:
Peter wrote:
Hi Danielh,

Thanks for your useful advices.

Is Blog the same as Facebook? Which is better?

i'm still new on facebook, haven't explore to the max yet. As what i know you can link all your friends, relatives and contacts which are much faster as facebook are link to others people very very fast indirectly. All you got to do is whether you accept theirs request as your friend or vice-versa.

As for the blog, it will take some time to pick up. You need patient to have people and reader attention as long as you're blog content are interesting enough and readable.

Both are recommendable, you can try it out afterall both settings and accounts are free. Razz

Hi Danielh,

Thanks. Do the advertisers need our permission? Who pays us and how?

Peter wrote:
danielh wrote:
Peter wrote:
Hi Danielh,

Thanks for your useful advices.

Is Blog the same as Facebook? Which is better?

i'm still new on facebook, haven't explore to the max yet. As what i know you can link all your friends, relatives and contacts which are much faster as facebook are link to others people very very fast indirectly. All you got to do is whether you accept theirs request as your friend or vice-versa.

As for the blog, it will take some time to pick up. You need patient to have people and reader attention as long as you're blog content are interesting enough and readable.

Both are recommendable, you can try it out afterall both settings and accounts are free. Razz

Hi Danielh,

Thanks. Do the advertisers need our permission? Who pays us and how?

i think the admin have the ad section where you can log in to have their advertisement in your blog. those advertiser already liase with the blog and admin. bear in mind, once the ad is already on your blog, it will be very heavy to upload your blog as it's filled with the ad together. for the payment, i have no idea on it and i haven't tried it. Razz

Realtoy should design better looking rims and get rid of the ugly or old fashion ones if they wish to improve sales