Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

MOVIE BUFF 2012: BUNOHAN Trailer Msia made

Actually Arnold loss in movie related earning more than US200 million when he became a politician and the Governor of Curryfornia

Began the Ape supremacy, I like the thought that,
one day we are not longer the smartest creature on planet earth.

[quote="Atomkinder"]Began the Ape supremacy, I like the thought that,
one day we are no longer the smartest creature on planet earth.

humans? smart? were we ever...... Question

Latest transformer movie trailer looks more exciting

With such strong names to producing this movie, I'm sure it will be fantastic especially if it's full 3D.

teaser trailer

Atomkinder wrote:
With such strong names to producing this movie, I'm sure it will be fantastic especially if it's full 3D.

teaser trailer

Billions of blue blistering boiled and barbecued barnacles Razz

cant wait to see it. shld be out in dec

used to read and borrow a lot of these Tintin comics and books from classmate as at very young age cannot afford to buy one.......... Razz

Atomkinder wrote:

teaser trailer

when the last time the tintin became so cool and killer hmmhmm

yesterday i watch PRIEST...cool movie 3.5.

Will see the upcoming actor Jamie Bell taking the role of Tintin

regular buyer the colourful comics about htis tintin in the 70's. Almost all series of tintin adventure I have read it. idea

wildspirit wrote:

masak sambal ker? drool

Masak kari pun sodap, brows

never knew there will be a new chick........ hmm

CHAH wrote:
never knew there will be a new chick........ hmm

coz ur more interested with shia le butt... whistlingwhistlingwhistling

hahaha.....describing yourself, dude.....? brows

Have you heard the new soundtrack for Dark of the Moon by Paramore? it's called Monster, just heard it earlier on Hitz.fm, sounds awesome.....!

It has that dark, sombre-emo sound to it, very nice music....!

Atomkinder wrote:
I heard Green Lantern sucks, anyone here saw it yet?

Is there a double meaning there? hmm

Razz

True Secret Why Megan Fox Sacked From Transformers 3!

Pengarah filem terkenal, Steven Spielberg meminta aktres Megan Fox dipecat daripada berlakon dalam filem Transformers,Dia membuat permintaan itu kerana Fox membuat komen yang menyamakan pengarah filem Transformers, Michael Bay dengan pemimpin Nazi yang menjadi perancang pembunuhan beramai-ramai bangsa Yahudi, Adolf Hitler. Menurut Bay, Spielberg berkata kepadanya, Fox perlu dipecat ekoran komen tersebut. Fox kemudian diganti dengan model dari Britain, Rosie Hutington-Whitley ekoran komen yang dibuatnya itu. Spielberg merupakan penerbit eksekutif filem itu yang turut dibintangi oleh aktor Shia LaBeouf.

Atomkinder wrote:
I heard Green Lantern sucks, anyone here saw it yet?

Yes absolutely boring. Parallyx mcm gampang jer. Straight forward mcm cerita budak kecik.
Not worth the wait. Hal Jordan and Green Lantern seem good enough but story line like drama minggu ni...drama lagi best ada gak suspense sikit.

wildspirit wrote:

Yes absolutely boring. Parallyx mcm gampang jer. Straight forward mcm cerita budak kecik.
Not worth the wait. Hal Jordan and Green Lantern seem good enough but story line like drama minggu ni...drama lagi best ada gak suspense sikit.

UCB: mana ada suck... best la... ryan in green leather tights... oohhh made me jizz all over... nasib baik da standby pakai pampers dewasa... wished had a close up of ryans ehem..then sure worth paying for the 3d... if there was any sucking it should be me and ryan.... awwwwww...

Hah apasal aku pulak kena..

Green Lantern movie is just.. but then as long as it's no worse than Superman then i guess GL is still alright lah. The last Superman movie is like the benchmark worst superhero movie i ever watched.

12.15am till 3am... damn, that's a long movie.

I just saw the 3D premiere. I have mixed feelings, I love the action & the effects but the story is... errr weird.

(1) Barricade is back

(2) I think Megatron new body is damn cool.

(3) I missed Megan Fox.

(4) You'll be surprised who the villain is. Shockwave is nothing.

..and I still preferred the 1st Transformers.

just came back from 11.00a.m show. .. just when you thought it couldnt get any worse than part2 ..well it did... go for the visuals only la... story wise... acting ... all sampah... what i dont understand is the need for war between the two factions ..theres like a billion decepticons and no more than 10 autobots.. WTH... its like watching a pathetic and unfunny love story with some robots thrown in for who knows why... someone should reboot this franchise and give it a proper treatment it deserve... 3 movies combine yet still unable to match what the cartoon version gave me... no thumbs for this... just my two middle fingers ...

I din't know any how and what technic should use for shooting a movie.

The problem bout Transformer since 1st Movie is audience can't really catch and follow each of the actions.

All are too too fast. Yes to reflect how fast the movement as realistic it can be is quint essential like what you see in 2F2F or Harry Potter maybe...but its too much destruction and for me the movie just need more slow-mo effect.

Autobot and Decepticon always look like stupid as rarely you know what is their attacking plan..who gonna face who..all like plain stupid attack..nothing wise and suspense of the war and war tactic and that is bull as the director always trying to portray really hard that those robots is way smarter than human.

And we wanna see serious robot war and not loving story. cat

hassan wrote:
just came back from 11.00a.m show. .. just when you thought it couldnt get any worse than part2 ..well it did... go for the visuals only la... story wise... acting ... all sampah... what i dont understand is the need for war between the two factions ..theres like a billion decepticons and no more than 10 autobots.. WTH... its like watching a pathetic and unfunny love story with some robots thrown in for who knows why... someone should reboot this franchise and give it a proper treatment it deserve... 3 movies combine yet still unable to match what the cartoon version gave me... no thumbs for this... just my two middle fingers ...

Yes... finally someone else saw this..

That's the thing about the story I just don't get it, why fight?

me ady book online for this sunday show!! Hope wont dissapointed as wat u guys did tell here!!
Btw...is it worth to watch this TF3 in 3D??? Last time the "green hornet" in 3D really suck!!
Hope this one gonna worth the pay!! Rolling Eyes