Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

MOVIE BUFF 2012: BUNOHAN Trailer Msia made

chee keng hong wrote:
me ady book online for this sunday show!! Hope wont dissapointed as wat u guys did tell here!!
Btw...is it worth to watch this TF3 in 3D??? Last time the "green hornet" in 3D really suck!!
Hope this one gonna worth the pay!! Rolling Eyes

You will enjoy the 3D better, just enjoy the action & effects.
Close your mind on the story. It's.... teruk la

i was annoyed with all of the human cast... they serve no purpose in this movie other than to annoy us... mad1mad1mad1

If Hollywood wanted to produce any movie like T3 please stop asking idiot to direct or anyone who clueless what comic is all about. Best action movie director like Ang Lee or Miceal Bay..they never read a comic.
At least JK Rowling knew what her movie will look alike and HP quite a satisfactory.

Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger opens in cinemas around the region in August 2011.

Trailer 2

In the comic Nazi's sabotage the facility. So there only one Super Soldier. WW2 propaganda. But Stan Lee respected when he saying something like .. those days when we created superhero punching and smacking those Nazi's we gladly did that. But now to created a superhero punching a muslim or Arab its just not right and we never want that....Good.

captain america was in TRU MV last saturday. scaring little childrens sweat

Just watched TF3 in tgv today, here's major spoiler below..

Spoiler:

Stay to final credit on Captain America. The credit all has related to Thorr, Iron Man and X-mAN end credit. If you still not watch it.... watch it all 4. Banyak rugi woo tak tengok.

Why do they need to do a remake of the Tobey Mcguire spiderman? I thought that one was good enough......

agree with fadli, i also do think the McGuire's spiderman already great one..
but, we'll see how good this one turn up later..

That movie didn't achieved what Dark Knight done and not as Classic as Superman movie with Marlon Brando and Christoper Reeves ..... thus remake is good but its will not move anywhere or even worst.

To all the Captain America fan, have you haul the Kapitan American's shield

shield10.jpg

maybe cuz of the tobby age...getting older..BUT the spiderman need a new fresh & younger look tennager! But any idea who's is the bad guy or creature featuring in the latest upcoming spiderman??? Rolling Eyes

But it's too soon for a remake right? feels like it's only been 2-3 years back, all the CGI effects are already modern and looks good, a little bit redundant for a new one.

maybe we will some times of maybe another instalment of the spiderman to accep the look of this guy! Jus see how far he can deliver in this.. The amazing spiderman !! Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
maybe cuz of the tobby age...getting older..BUT the spiderman need a new fresh & younger look tennager! But any idea who's is the bad guy or creature featuring in the latest upcoming spiderman??? Rolling Eyes

You still not know kah? The new villain is Hot Rod Keras Man wih his side kick Mr. Evil Cendawan.
If you can only guess the synopsis of the movie whistlinglaugh1

billions and billions of blastering blue barnacles

was reading the books when small, now we can watch the movie cheers

Atomkinder wrote:

Directed by my friend, Dain Saad the director of Dukun.

BUNOHAN? That's like in Kelantan I think. Who can forget a name that gives you a chill down your spine. I remember passing the area while heading towards Pengkalan Kubur (another weird name).

Next time your friend directed the movie.... call us for extra Atom.... seriously like to see Hassan, Alvin, Matbaer and all playing Hotwheels on tables or do racing Hotwheels.