Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Waja replacement model sneak peek

agreenment between proton and mitsubishi
just like renault and nissan
mitsubishi and peugot
alot of rebranding exercise nowadays

if name WAJAWA sure sell like hot cake mah.. all those jawas will flock the showroom to get one.. me included..ekekekek

aphong2681 wrote:
Anyone know what engine it will be using?

MIVEC wooo...not camPro What a Face

The 1st batch of Inspira is still 75% Japan parts.
And most likely less for the next batches.

So quickly buy the 2.0 under RM100k, then changed the logo back to mitsubitshi.
2.0 Engine is the same as Lancer, dashboard is different. 1.8 I don't know.

RGSUKAN wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:
Anyone know what engine it will be using?

MIVEC wooo...not camPro What a Face

The Lancer Engine is even close to Mivec engine. It's more than 10 years old.

cham2020 wrote:
itu butang lu tekan
bonnet belakang akan open

If I'm not mistaken, they intro this with the Persona HL. But it only unlock the trunk instead of automatically open wide :S

Fadli85 wrote:
There's already Proton Inspira Owners Club, and their first pioneers.....!

http://www.inspiraclub.com/

Proton Inspira, hehehe I like the front bumper a lot, really nice....!

Wow.. this is fast! The car hasn't officially launch yet, but already there's a club!

Raymond wrote:
1.8 MT 80k
1.8 CVT paddle shift 87k
2.0 CVT " 94k

Prices for solid colour

fuyoh!! Tu mahal leh!! Shocked I cant afford that! Stick to my old lady!! Razz

cham2020 wrote:
itu butang lu tekan

THanks for the feedback

aphong2681 wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
itu butang lu tekan

If I'm not mistaken, they intro this with the Persona HL. But it only unlock the trunk instead of automatically open wide :S

Thanks, its nice to have convenient accesorries like this.

At the end our national car is 5 star safety compliance. After millions death in the road for no reasons of the strength of spotlight poles its one we can say loudly national pride of really WAJA strength ( Japan anyway Razz )
Check old Top Gear for Star rating issues where they showing old Waja safety ( 3 star ) and comparison of it.

Not really our success for having the 5 stars rating. And why they put the slogan " Smart guys get it'..

i think smart guys get it means.............
i save 30k on this Razz
get what i mean?

i have an idea for its name.

WAJA = swap it and itll become JAWA

1600 1st owner will get the mivec engine and after that will get the campro..is it true?

Bung Moktar (MP) criticised proton for being "backward" by coming uo with a supposedly new car but designed according to an old-fashioned car. He could not understand what was in the mind of the proton mtg. when introducing the Inspira recently. He said, at one time we used to have Lancer, but now Mitsubishi is no longer producing it. And now, proton change the name and come out with Inspira using Mitsubishi. The reason was, it would cost RM700 million. So it has to combine with the exisiting resources to come up with a new car. This is a very embarrassing for the country. Question

it is because of business strategy minimize cost maximize profit

Honestly, Proton somehow makes this car looks much better than current Lancer... I don't like Lancer for its too flambouyant and racer-ish. Proton managed to make it looks like a comfortable and classy saloon which I like! Already own a Persona Elegance, can tell Proton already made huge improvements to their cars!

Still, for that price I rather get a Forte but just something keep me away from it... Still a reasonable price for this Inspira. Known previously as LanJaw, WaLan or bla bla bla... (those stupid ideas). Sad scene for the current Lancer owner, felt sorry for them Sad

Stumble upon this, gotta like it! Just a language to mind Wink

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
Honestly, Proton somehow makes this car looks much better than current Lancer... I don't like Lancer for its too flambouyant and racer-ish. Proton managed to make it looks like a comfortable and classy saloon which I like! Already own a Persona Elegance, can tell Proton already made huge improvements to their cars!

Wait a minute, take a step back. Here's what you meant in short:

A copycat is better than the original?

The body of the Inspira is the same as Lancer. Proton only changed the front and the tiny logo at the back, maybe some at dashbroad.
How could all a sudden because of the front and the tiny logo change can make Inspira be less "flamboyant and racer-ish" than the Lancer?
Seriously, that's not a huge improvement.
If you wanna see improvement, look at Hyundai cars compared to Proton. They're the same age.
By the way, as of 2009, Hyundai is the fourth largest automaker in the world.

Don't get me wrong, support local made products is a great idea but if the local made product is ALSO screwing up the locals
just because the locals would easily be suckered to it....?
Or do you feel that your money is worth for more?

Atomkinder wrote:
Wait a minute, take a step back. Here's what you meant in short:

A copycat is better than the original?

The body of the Inspira is the same as Lancer. Proton only changed the front and the tiny logo at the back, maybe some at dashbroad.
How could all a sudden because of the front and the tiny logo change can make Inspira be less "flamboyant and racer-ish" than the Lancer?
Seriously, that's not a huge improvement.
If you wanna see improvement, look at Hyundai cars compared to Proton. They're the same age.
By the way, as of 2009, Hyundai is the fourth largest automaker in the world.

Don't get me wrong, support local made products is a great idea but if the local made product is ALSO screwing up the locals
Or do you feel that your money is worth for more?

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions owkey Wink

It is just my view of what Proton have made to the car... From the first time I see the Lancer on the road back in 2007, all I can say it looks too much of a flambouyant and boy racer-ish. Don't get me wrong, this Inspira can still be a boy-racer car when they swap in the Lancer bumpers etc. but what I meant the original Inspira looks classy and somewhat comfortable minus Lancer's big ''tiang goal'' and a couple of unecessary body kits. Also don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate the Lancer but it doesn't really suit my liking...

I'm not saying that by just replacing the bumpers and tiny Proton badge can make the car less flambouyant and racer-ish, like I said in the second sentence and that I didn't meant made to a major improvements. The major improvements I meant was the quality of the car. I own a Persona Elegance and all I can say I'm satisfied with what Proton have done to the car.

I'm sorry, but Hyundai is now no match for Proton. They have already entered the level of Honda etc. and yes I admit they have done such a massive improvements than Proton. I don't know what is their secret... They've sold their cars worldwide and Proton only sold some in certain country... Proton is certainly building up on the right way after wasting 10 years trashing everything down.

Here lemme make it much more simplier for you.

"KidrauhlM5 name is too stylish and too long. I preferred Kidrauhl, much more classy and somewhat cooler than the original name."

get it?

Atomkinder wrote:
Here lemme make it much more simplier for you.

"KidrauhlM5 name is too stylish and too long. I preferred Kidrauhl, much more classy and somewhat cooler than the original name."

get it?

You're giving your own opinion and I agree... Are you an owner of a Lancer or what?

oklar
jangan gaduh
kalau pasal proton ini memang banyak isu.hehe
collect hotwheels sudah Razz

Sudah minat beli . 100% car loan for graduate is available. 0 down payment some more.

No hard feelings owkey? I'm just giving my opinion regardless of whether you agree or not. Deeply sorry for the unecessary argument...

Atomkinder wrote:

support local made products is a great idea but if the local made product is ALSO screwing up the locals

Spot on dude! 110% correct,correct,correct + another my 2 thumbs and also my 2 leg thumbs up! for you.

Inilah jadinya bila rakyat Malaysia yang sangat jahil nak bercakap, suka sangat duduk bawah tempurung Malaysia Boleh.

Boleh belah!!

Duduk rumah selalu. Baca buku banyak-banyak. Baca paper banyak-banyak juga. Tak tahu politik Malaysia ni tak apa. Banyak lagi benda lain boleh buat. Tapi kalau nak tahu jugak politik Malaysia so please source from all sources.
Near future maybe you can design the new Proton. Idea kau dgn pandangan kau tu bukan tak bagus, bagus ..thinking outside the box but please next time be wiser.

My opinion is Lancer is forever a Lancer.

World most iconic rally car just like in sequence please read
Lancia Stratos, Audi Quattro, Lancia Delta Intergrale, Mitsubishi Lancer, Subaru Impreza, Ford Focus, Citroen C4. Nuff said.

Inspira is not an insult to Misubishi nor Proton. An insult to every Malaysian rice bowl again and I might owned one. How come?

cham2020 wrote:
oklar
jangan gaduh
kalau pasal proton ini memang banyak isu.hehe
collect hotwheels sudah Razz

Mana ada gaduh? unlike you and...

*runs!*

This is what we called globalisation. Economy of scale. Maximize profit minimize cost.