Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Waja replacement model sneak peek

Don't think its an argument la come on... guys.
Just because certain statement is not agreeable do not mean it's an argument.
Don't be so quick in misleading fellow collectors.

This is an argument: "Hoi! Go to Hell la you @#$$!!!"

This is a debate: "I do not agree because.... etc"

To me it's just a formal discussion or an open debate.
Topics like this is simply healthy for learning on what other people are thinking especially our younger generation.
I think it is very important to know what the younger generation thinking capacity of certain topics.
I have young nephews and nieces, they're around 13 - 16 years old, you won't believe what we argued about.
If the topic is debatable, we should encourage the confrontation as maximum as possible,
otherwise when do we know what is our limit to knowledge?
We can't be playing with toys all the time.
As a older generation, we should pass on the righteousness of certain issues.

Hence = MADE IN MALAYSIA.
WHAT IS TRULY the meaning of made in Malaysia?
If it's a material subject like PROTON INSPIRA.
Is that truly what Malaysia are to me?
Do I want to be known for copying other people's idea?
Is that what I can afford only?

Haiyah... I know lah... small matter only what, nobody cares, cheap mah... buy lah...

Sometimes we ourselves are the only one to be blame for forgery because we buy pirate DVD. correct?

Ala kalau orang beli Myvi tu tak pulak kena cop cetak rompak, lagi copy dog, Daihatsu Boon/Toyota Passo boleh jer blah, time Proton jer sensitive betul.. Mitsubishi pun guna Persona & Exora designs laaa, rilek laaaa, it's what the whole world is doing, in fact, Mistu should be criticised more, they're using 2 of our design is okay, but we only use 1 of their design and dunia sudah mau kiamat, haiyoooo...

Itu bermakna, rakyat Malaysia masih prihatin dan sayangkan kebanggaan negara, Proton......!

sahama wrote:
Maximize profit minimize cost.

Any of you wonder how much money Proton give to Lotus and wallah...fuzzzz...bangggg 6 new sportcars and supercars and all iconic and legendary model. Now search yourself how much money for proton to produce Campro, Pesona, Gen 2 and Exora. Even money to R & D old Wira Aeroback bodykits can stun you. Lotus indirectly working for Proton. To get Lotus engineer to work to producing Proton new car as what self dignity they have on working for Lotus car project to what Proton willing to accept...hehe the control money of it, is just like to pull few mangkok at Proton BOD to court.

The Wira, Savvy, Myvi blah2 even that new Kancil is old and sad story.
Now people knew Proton can finally produce something like Exora so that it....bang .... people aspect that totally buatan tempatan now and very sad how money pouring in to Proton R & D and producing dust.
FYI, now Proton giving Mitsubishi a green light to produce new car based on Exora but of course totally tune up to be marketed at North US.
Maybe you know that once Daimler Chrysler bought Mitsubishi resulting Proton loose chances to produce more model based on Mitsubishi and trying to get inking deal with VW,Renault etc..and now they release it and Proton wallah apalagi nak duduk balik bawah ketiak Mitsubishi lagi lah.

" Kerja senag buat duit banyak "

Malaysia Boleh.

Actually it's 5, new Elan, Eterne, Esprit, Elise and Elite. They are concept cars with small engine, just enough power to move around motorshows. This is also a signal for a new direction in design by the new Chief Designer Donato Coco, ex ferrari designer, that's why the cars looks Italian-ish.

My bro, just wait for KLIMS and see what Proton have been working on. It's true a lot of money have to be put in R&D just for a small changes like from Gen-2 to Persona, by adding just a rear boot, a lot of money have to be invested, but this is gauged by the market, so that it won't be a waste, and true enough, Persona sells very well and is profitable to Proton. Same goes to BLM and now the Face lift version is underway.

Lotus have long done concept cars, but only few hit production, even so, the quantity is small because their clientele is different.

okaylah, wildspirit anti-proton.

Saya pro-Volvo, eventhough owned by Geely.

Takpa, every car has it's pros and cons, nothing's perfect..

Hahahaha...

Its still 6. read yourself correctly. All been given a greenlight to go marketed big time.

Now tolong kesian diri sendiri dan semua orang.
Hari hari kerja but end of the month. Cit podah..money ilek!
Ridiculous salary scale and still you think all they doin are full justify, give more time. Time for what huhhh? Robbed the money again and again.

You know was actually nothing right.

The point is not even the car. Its Our whole life. The Lancer Inspira just our daily fixed. You want typical daily fixed ? Still same life same money. Everday barang naik. Yesterday minyak naik. Pheww..

Yes it's true. The Perodua is a very political driven sad story.
Who knows about this can slowly cerita the story. I dah nyenyak nak cerita pasal tu...

Ok, picture this:
I am driving a Mitsubishi Lancer, I stopped at the traffic light, a Proton Inspira drives up next to me.
I hold up a sign says "HELLO THERE, CANNOT AFFORD THE REAL THING?
HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THE CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE?"

Proton just did Mitsubishi a huge favour by making Lancer the real deal.

I want new Volvo V70 T5 as the engine is same engine as what Ford Focus ST has. Masuk keta aku tuned up little bit phangg bangg walla Ferrari beater.

But on weekend Ford offering me 85k trade in value for new Focus TDCI.
The TDCI has 300 Nm compared to new Scirroco 160PS TSI.

Pening aku. If only Malaysia has better diesel. Again daily fixed is so suuckeroowing.

But still I have my old Saga with 4G engine hahaha. Hidup Proton.

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
Was the situation like this when the Mitsubishi Lancer becomes a Proton Wira?

At that point of time is different because Proton then was jointly owned by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
And Proton were young car makers, they needed guidance to create cars. Learn from Mitsubishi then produced
our own independently later in years.
The Proton Wira was based on Mitsubishi Colt. After when Proton did very well with the Saga and Wira,
they force Mitsubishi to sell their stake and shares so that the Government of Msia can owe it 100%.
And after so many years, Proton finally came up with Proton Waja. Later supposedly, Waja replacement is Gen2. (Proton Generation 2)

But now, instead of moving forward and be better than Mitsubishi by coming up with Gen3.... we went backwards 15years by
buying Mitsubishi based model Lancer.... Suspect

As a citizen back then, the mentality is different.

PROTON: "Help me la, buy my car, I give you cheap, it's a Mitsubishi inside tau?"
CITIZEN: "OK, I help you buy car, never mind, later you create better car for my sons & daughters ok, Proton?"
PROTON: "Wahhhh!!!! I pasti kaya! hahhahahaha!!!! thank you citizen!"

Years later...

CITIZEN: "Hello Proton!.... mana you? When you coming out with 100% built? the Yen is rising and my Wira parts is getting expensive! Hello Proton, hello?"
PROTON: "Nanti la, I tengah tido di Florida beach ne..."

More Years later:

CITIZEN: "Hello Proton, no need la, my son buy Honda already and my daughter got Toyota already... you can keep it."
PROTON: "Huh!! okok... tomorrow I come up with a new model"

WAJA Launch...

PROTON: "Hello citizen, tolong la... tolong la beli, I swear I won't go to Florida this time, only local, that's why Waja now all local cheap-cheap for you"
CITIZEN: "Sure or not?"
PROTON: "Sure, tolong laaaaa..."
CITIZEN: "hmmm okay... I give you second chance..."

Months later

CITIZEN: "Hello Proton! Apa ne! My daughter's son buy your Waja, the door came out in two months!"
PROTON: "Silent Mode"

Two years later

PROTON: "Hello citizen?"
CITIZEN Migrated
PROTON: "Well, I can always try Non Urban citizen."

PROTON: "Hello! Non Urban Citizen! Last time you cannot afford Proton, now I created a NEW version called Gen2 for you!"
NON URBAN CITIZEN: "I got Kancil already lah"
PROTON: "Nevermind, I give you 100% Loan. You don't to pay a single cent for downpayment, except don't drive more than 120miles ok?"
NON URBAN CITIZEN: "hmmmmmm...."
PROTON: "Please la, tolong la, I throw in discount RM5000 for you, Malaysia Boleh mah..."
NON URBAN CITIZEN: "Ok, I buy one"
PROTON: "Very good.... PODAH City Citizen, I don't need your money, Non-urban citizen is 70% populated in Msia...hahah!! Saya Kaya lagi!!!"

Months later

NON URBAN CITIZEN: "Hello Proton! Apa ne, the Safety Bag tak keluar when accident, now my son died already, what is this!"
PROTON: "Kenot be...wait give me few months I now in Florida"
NON URBAN CITIZEN: "hello? hello?....."

GOVERNMENT: "Proton, improved your cars, we want more money"
PROTON: "Already la bosss"
PROTON:: "Aiseyyyy.... how ar?"

Waited for months...

PROTON: "Hello City Citizen and Non Urban Citizen, sudah makan kah? I got NEWS for you!"
NON URBAN CITIZEN: "I dah beli Toyota"
CITIZEN: "I dah beli Honda"

PROTON: "...HELLO! YOUNG CITIZENS! I got news for you! I now got PROTON WAJALUTION! Macam Lancer!"
YOUNG CITIZEN: "Really ar! Wow! I cannot afford the real one, now I can have Wajalution!!!"
PROTON: "Yes, saya kaya lagi!!! Florida here I come again!"

MEANWHILE AT MITSUBISHI...
MITSUBISHI JAPAN:"We got the deal with Proton again, let's party like it's 1999, Karaoke till morning!!! Banzai!!!!!!"

agreed wit u.. but why Florida? what happen there? is there some story or you just say it..

Atomkinder wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
oklar
jangan gaduh
kalau pasal proton ini memang banyak isu.hehe
collect hotwheels sudah Razz

Mana ada gaduh? unlike you and...

*runs!*

what i mean is proton is kinda a sensitive issue. look at paultan there.baca also can pengsan
too many diferent POV~

too many
RazzRazz

Rakyat might not buy Proton if they had more choice.

Sometimes, money is needed for more important things.

Proton very well educated people how to live a life like a fakers.
Fake your car, fake your life , fake yourself and others too.
Wonder how to run a life like a champion just fake it.
That how a self control pridefully proclaimed.

that one photoshop photo
it was taken from prototype x ( evo x prototype ) see the head lamps and fog lights

I really love the tag line...... smart guys get it ...... so the rest of us cannot buy izzit..... Proton is type casting their buyers ..... if you want to buy 1 u have to take a IQ test izzit. Ladies also cannot buy .. only guys ..... what the hell

WE should make a complain to proton for using such a tag line ... what a sexist ....

Smart guys get it.... get the girl kot...than understand should both gender related. Early 90's sure will you just angkat tons of girl if you have even just a Saga. Nowdays murah sket. EX5 pon banyak bohsia nak naik.

wildspirit wrote:
Smart guys get it.... get the girl kot...than understand should both gender related. Early 90's sure will you just angkat tons of girl if you have even just a Saga. Nowdays murah sket. EX5 pon banyak bohsia nak naik.

Orang tua boleh angkut juga ke! affraid

Mitsubishi has introduce the Lancer Hatchback.....

will Proton follow suit with Inspira Hatchback....?? Wait and see.......

CHAH wrote:
Mitsubishi has introduce the Lancer Hatchback.....

will Proton follow suit with Inspira Hatchback....?? Wait and see.......

Red clour should be nice

tadi pi tengok kat dealer sat......ok lar.....

Going to the nearest Proton Showroom this weekend and have a look... Very Happy

EDIT: Just got back from Paul Tan... Full of bashers!

The most terrible factor your guys will facing for another 30 years:

All that stupid wanna be again and again and again and again.
Rally art wanna be, Evo look wanna be aiyaaa......shishhhh............

Don't all you tired already with all that Mira, Evo, Move wanna bees on the road right now. All fakers.

The F factor. The Nissan Sentra history. Before Proton xx k. After Proton xx k with another 30-40 % increase. Still no different after 25 years.

MY REVIEW

A guy commented something to me that I didn't really pay much attention until minutes later.
He said "No Proton feel lah" and he continues hammering the car doors and he proceed to the main driver's seat.
It's that a negative remark or positive? What is a "Proton feel"?
I wanted to ask him what does he really meant but as I am seating at the back seat, I too felt something that may answer to what he meant...
Is a foreign feeling for this new Proton Inspira. That's important. A foreign feeling means it's totally different from what the other Proton cars was before. It's just feels better, stronger and surprising "proud"?
Before I began to continue feeling proud of this Malaysian car, which I have to feel, reality soon came hitting me...
Wait a minute, I remembered this feeling, it's coming back to me... Mid Valley Mitsubishi Lancer launch two years ago.
Yes, that's it.

You see, if I have never seen the Lancer, or I have never test drive the Lancer, feeling incredibly surprise being at the showroom today, that's exactly how the Inspira will manipulate your mind.
Don't laugh, I swear to you when you go to the showroom, the moment you seat on the car, the moment you smell and feel the new fabric, you will not believe how identical the Insipira is compared to Lancer. I was secretly hoping there will be a slight different, I was wrong. I couldn't find any.
The 1.8cc was not in the showroom, instead they displayed only the 2.0cc.
Why I wondered?
Then the sales person said, "The 2.0cc is only available 2 - 3 months later, the available now is 1.8cc" But the Inspira 2.0cc is right in front of me.
Will the 1.8 engine be any different? I hope not. Sometimes you can't trust those words coming from the sales person until you see it from your own eyes.
The last thing I had in my mind before I left the showroom was, who are the target buyers for Proton Inspira?
The cheapest is already 80k, where else the most expensive is almost 95k. No loan below 5 years goes below rm1k per month. Those yuppies who can afford rm95k car would go for the original, I assuming, I would too. How far is rm120k?
Perhaps, the real smart guys will think harder but I can assured you once you see the car, your thoughts will changed otherwise.

Now, I am going to rate the car, like I never seen the Lancer before.

Exterior, The Body, Lights & Design. Seriously... 9/10

Seriously you guys gotta see it first hand then comment what I have said...
Tell me if it's true or not.

More pics...

wow!! Look totally great form the pics u take...bro! Me yet to goto the showroom for a view!!
Btw...any sport version for this "Inspira"???

Good to hear good review for this car.

But how's the reliability/durability? I'm sure all of us experience something dropping off or falling apart in our Proton cars before? Razz

And will Mitsubishi allow Proton to export?

sinclair wrote:
Good to hear good review for this car.

But how's the reliability/durability? I'm sure all of us experience something dropping off or falling apart in our Proton cars before? Razz

And will Mitsubishi allow Proton to export?

i driving persona manual for 8 months now. no issues with that car.
just 2nd gear abit hard to engage and left front door need bit more force to shut it.....
others than that suprisingly the FC is good
better than my kenari