Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

Updated Pg7 complete 3rd batch Gran Turismo Skyline R34 30th march 2011 danielhmodelmeister version

dun worry about the negative bro... apparently the person must be blind... accidentally click the -ve instead of +ve... your custom is awesome! waiting for my turn to get my hands on your handy work! waiting for your good news!

I've been following this thread for quiet sometime before finally writing this comment to it.

Daniel, great job. People who give you a negative rating is just trying to say what they feel. Everyone deserves to have their own opinions. I too like you been given negative more than once but this is how any member in this forum feel about my threads too. There is no point entertain such a person and you as being who you are so gracious most of the time should put this aside and ignore this person giving you this negative rating.

To all member who has been following this thread especially members who sometimes out of habit like to give negative feelings, put you oneself on to the spot of the person who was given a negative rating. Wouldn't you get mad? Please take peoples feelings into consideration.

Anyway Daniel keep on customizing. I hope to meet you soon when I come to KL again.

enyomic wrote:
I've been following this thread for quiet sometime before finally writing this comment to it.

Daniel, great job. People who give you a negative rating is just trying to say what they feel. Everyone deserves to have their own opinions. I too like you been given negative more than once but this is how any member in this forum feel about my threads too. There is no point entertain such a person and you as being who you are so gracious most of the time should put this aside and ignore this person giving you this negative rating.

To all member who has been following this thread especially members who sometimes out of habit like to give negative feelings, put you oneself on to the spot of the person who was given a negative rating. Wouldn't you get mad? Please take peoples feelings into consideration.

Anyway Daniel keep on customizing. I hope to meet you soon when I come to KL again.

cheerscheerscheers I like what you wrote Enyo!!! clapclapclap

solid snake wrote:
dun worry about the negative bro... apparently the person must be blind... accidentally click the -ve instead of +ve... your custom is awesome! waiting for my turn to get my hands on your handy work! waiting for your good news!

thanks for the support bro. if the person whom accidently click would have comes out and admitting and apologized on the spot immediately and i dun know why. i guess i'll rest the case and let it be. i will continue my custom as usual..

i will try to get your custom done soon.

thanks bro! Razz

enyomic wrote:

thanks enyo. as mentioned above, i would like to know where is my weak point or which area that been rated negative so that i can rectify and improve from there. and so far there's no one comes out to tell me.
And as advised and support by other members, i'll just leave it alone to rest and would continue doing many exciting custom in coming months.

thanks again for the support bro. cheers

sahama wrote:
I support you all the way, keep it up dude

thanks for the support bro sahama. Razz

Again, pen is mightier than the sword.

Individual will know by own what they had done was sincere/frank/with good intention or for the sake of hatred/frustration/bad intention.
Be it a good comment or not, it shall be sincere between 2 parties, nobody is perfect.
But, why not chose to communicate with each other directly and resolve the thing like a man (or a woman, no gender prejudice here Razz )?

Big passion for small cars is GREAT but big quarrel for small matter is THE WORST.
Let's move on.

Cheers!

musclemania wrote:
Again, pen is mightier than the sword.

Individual will know by own what they had done was sincere/frank/with good intention or for the sake of hatred/frustration/bad intention.
Be it a good comment or not, it shall be sincere between 2 parties, nobody is perfect.
But, why not chose to communicate with each other directly and resolve the thing like a man (or a woman, no gender prejudice here Razz )?

Big passion for small cars is GREAT but big quarrel for small matter is THE WORST.
Let's move on.

Cheers!

wise word of advise.
thanks bro. Razz

heavy works lately and things are picking up slowly.
works are as on yesterday.

spot the difference..

the last 10 piece.

Daniel? Where is my #23? Like CKH... I have been waiting 1st wave till now, final run. Hehehe! Good Job!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
A HAH!! At last!! can see my car ady!! Err. I wan that R34 with NO 7 tampo on the hood one!! Rolling Eyes

Wow sharp eyes. What's the significance of the no. 7?

sinclair wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
A HAH!! At last!! can see my car ady!! Err. I wan that R34 with NO 7 tampo on the hood one!! Rolling Eyes

i dont know..!! Maybe cuz its my 7th custom cars that DanielH wan to RAOK me!! Razz

got mine yesterday.. very happy customer i am.. good work bro..looking forward to more great customs from you.. cheerscheerscheers

sahama wrote:
Awesome tempo skyline on the way

thanks sahama.Razz

sinclair wrote:
Awesome works!

thanks sinclair:P

chee keng hong wrote:
that one special request la..Razz

Thunderhawk wrote:
Daniel? Where is my #23? Like CKH... I have been waiting 1st wave till now, final run. Hehehe! Good Job!!!

haha Razz

sinclair wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

a collector's favourites number on his collection.Razz

Thunderhawk wrote:
Maybe Daneil should add a 6 before the 7. That way, it's more significant. LOL!!!

lol!

GT347 wrote:
wow almost finish.looks awesome Very Happy

thanks , just wait, coming soon bro. Razz

hassan wrote:
got mine yesterday.. very happy customer i am.. good work bro..looking forward to more great customs from you.. cheerscheerscheers

glad you like it bro, thanks for the comments. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
seem that i am the last one to get this Custom R34!! Evil or Very Mad

no worry bro, one of them is yours. Razz

finally, it should be the last ten R34 Gt but according to my checklist the actual number are exceeding 10 nos, and i had to extend the remainder list..

anyway , here's the completed 10 GT.

special request for Number 7 car

all in packing, ready for delivery......... with thanks!
Razz

sinclair wrote:
Beautiful bro! Truly master customizer.

thanks you very much sinclair! cheers

jackdy wrote:
can i order the sirennn
want to put to mine....

just sent back to my garage, i'll fixed that that siren for you. Razz

GT347 wrote:
wa sudah siap. when is the delivery? Very Happy

yes, pm sent.Razz

the1uncle wrote:
wahhh smakin terer ko yer..
masterpiss classss
gud job broo

thanks bro...Razz

carlos Dariz cmd19 wrote:

Great Skyline series ... Custom professional ...
Congratulations ...

thank you mr. carlos.
appreciate your comments.Razz

sahama wrote:
Sudah boleh di eksport to Japan balik,

Basketball thanks bro. appreciates that. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
got mine last week!! can sleep well..now!! Razz

Congrats and sleep well cheers

got mine also yesterday. good work by danileh. and thnx for the RAOK too cheers

GT347 wrote:
got mine also yesterday. good work by danileh. and thnx for the RAOK too cheers