• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Current PSFC 99 Projects

My Current 99 Project

Baby Dragon Plushie 1/99

Guest Guest
I love the new Strawberry Cream Cake so I'm starting a 99 project!
It's FREE to send! Friends in my F/L are also helping me...

Strawberry Cream Cake 99/99

UPDATE : I have completed this project!

captur11.jpg

strawb10.jpg

Now... time to go fishing!!!

i have decide to make my first 99 project........

30/99 BMB

I have complited shamrock drink,shamrock cupcake and pink soda botle 99 projects but this is my first not food 99 project........any help will be fantastic.....thank you.....=D

have spend all my mony today but in 4 minuts will go to bye some more BMB.....hope i will get some nice items when i open them all.....xD

YAY i have complit my first not food 99 project.....now i going to open them all and then i will make little contest.....xD

11110.png

My 99 project is the FREE Strawberry Cream Cake.
I currently have 48/99 so any help would be greatly appreciated congratulations

UPDATE: I've now completed this project! congratulations
Thankyou very much to everyone who sent me the Strawberry Cream Cakes x

CharlotteLouise wrote:

sending one once ps loads! congratulations

MeowMeow wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

sending one once ps loads! congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
will send you one too.....=D

Thankyou both soooo much! I now have 55/99 congratulations

congratulations I started a 99 project!
I would like 99 Classy Kitties!
I have 17 so far! It's just that I think they are really common. If you have spare kitties, I would appreciate them very much!

hii all......i have started few 99 projects.........i want to complete it soooooo much but little expensive for me to buy them all.......

Sweet Halloween Tierd Cake 40/99
Decorative Jar of Eyeballs 99/99 COMPLETED
Sparkling Vampire Drink 99/99 COMPLETED
Shamrock Cupcake 99/99 COMPLETED
Shamrock Drink 99/99 COMPLETED

thank you.............. Laughing

hehehhehe...good luck to you lucky......you and me have a lot of same things this days.....both of us looking for CC's and both of us collecting same 99 project............LOL.......... Laughing

guess what...............i have completed one more now...........Decorative Jar Of Eyeballs.........i love them sooooo much...................now only need to complete Sweet Halloween Tierd Cake........and Shamrock Drink and Cupcake........hope i will complete them soon........... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii all......i have started few 99 projects.........i want to complete it soooooo much but little expensive for me to buy them all.......

Sweet Halloween Tierd Cake 40/99
Decorative Jar of Eyeballs 99/99 COMPLETED
Sparkling Vampire Drink 99/99 COMPLETED
Shamrock Cupcake 93/99
Shamrock Drink 93/99

thank you.............. Laughing

have completed 2 projects......and still need to complete 3 more..........xD

also completed shamrock drink and cupcake one........now only need sweet halloween tiered cakes to complete .......................ahahhaha.......Can't wait........ Smile

this will be my first 99 project.
the first plushie that really stole my heart is the  tanuki10.gif tanuki plushie

i have 10/99 thus far.

kiviern04 wrote:
this will be my first 99 project.
the first plushie that really stole my heart is the  tanuki10.gif tanuki plushie

i have 10/99 thus far.

Sent 1. And will send more when I bought all I need.

[quote="Tromo3"]My 99 projects are:
Mayor doll 5/99

I can send you one if you still need them? F/r sent Smile

[quote="Tromo3"]My 99 projects are:
Mayor doll 5/99

I can send you one if you still need them? F/r sent Smile

I am embarking on a new 99 project...

Currently I have 59/99 pink spider plushies from the new Halloween digging site Smile

I'm trying to have 99 decorative pumpkin bags, but I think it won't be possible, so I will call it the "most-I-can-have project" Laughing

34/??

Ursula wrote:
I'm trying to have 99 decorative pumpkin bags, but I think it won't be possible, so I will call it the "most-I-can-have project" Laughing

knock knock

hiii all.....as you know me i love 99 projects sooo i have started a new one because i adore new items......my favorite item is:

Autumn Flower Vase COMPLETED

thanks to my AMAZING friends and to some money that i have saved this week because there isn't a lot of OWO items ....just 2 and they are cheap i already have some vases but still need a lot.......xD

I have:

Autumn Flower Vase 99/99 COMPLETED

thank you to everyone who will help me..... Laughing

new flower vase in market......yeah i know....i am tottaly crazy......but only thing that i am worry about is item limit......it is 20 000 items if i have right and i think that i have about 17-18 000 already...... Sad

hmm... get rid of unwanted items... really! also get rid of small market selling items! make a shop and sell them in packagdes! move currencies in a friends acc... and if you have more than 50 of an item move those too!

get rid of the fooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sell or give it! they neeeeever sell to high!

anyway you get what i mean Smile

so? what do you think? Smile

ohhhh thank you......i will now go to sell junk from MB'S i have about 20-30 of everything from RMB and BMB.......lol....and if i sell a lot of items i will get a lot of coins and i will have a lot of space in my chest......tnx soooo much Lucky.......and i have 174 pages of Items that i don't use in my house and 67 pages of clothes......sooo i need a good clean....going to clear my chest now..............and i will need one clearnance sale her for NIS items....i have a lot of spare items......xD

that's what i did recenlty Smile My chest was... impossible!!!! I had kept soooo many things that when i saw them i litterly said (as i was with a friend at the time) what on earth does this thing doing in my chest ????? or why do i have THIS item sooooo may times?????

I cleared my chest 3 times in the last month... And i still have sooooooo much junk!!!! especially in the clothes!!! I don't know what is rare or in shop or anything!!!! so i don't know what to sell!!!!! soooooooooos!!!!!!! I god more than 70.000 and i still have sooooo many things i know i'll never use but for some reason keep!!!!! (and i don't mean items for trading here...)

YEAH......I HAVE JUST FASTLY CLEARED JUNK FROM DIGGING AND FISHING JUNK AND MB JUNK BUT I HAVE KEEP 1 OR 2 OF EACH.....I LOVE TO HAVE COMPLETE COLLECTIONS.....AND I HAVE 28 916 COINS......YEAH...GOING TO BUY VASES FOR ALL.................

and i have now sold all my bracelets and pants and watermelon hats and aple hats and i was shocked when i saw that i have 47 watermelon hats....OMG....i have 37 213 coins collected by selling that junkie clothes........Lucky you are AMAZING ..............