Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kukubeh

Toy car life sized spot - V2

sahama...if you posted a cow-pulling-a-cart - it won't be as un-relevant as the above pic+subject "macam zaman dulu" kan scratch ...if you referring to the way the female passenger - then it's even MORE OT don't you think? Or shall have give you the "Hotwheel 101 - How to not be a newbie in any Forum"

Rayz-HWC wrote:
sahama...if you posted a cow-pulling-a-cart - it won't be as un-relevant as the above pic+subject "macam zaman dulu" kan scratch ...if you referring to the way the female passenger - then it's even MORE OT don't you think? Or shall have give you the "Hotwheel 101 - How to not be a newbie in any Forum"

Sukahati kaulah, kau yang berkuasa

Hi Sahama - I believe this forum isn't worthy of your great presense & contributions. Thus HWCM understands if you exit - to hang at other forums and remain happy there - hassle-free. There were many instances I noticed you are very unhappy about the entirety of this forum - thus my feedback above. But hope is not lost buddy Smile below are some factors I believe will make you feel 'at home' elsewhere...

Other positive factors for you in other forums
1) No one else to go against you.
2) Only x1 rule...YOU BOTH Rule.
3) You BOTH will be 110% fully recognised & certified by all members there - as Hotwheels Playa.
4) No one to comment/bother on your BOTH otherwise 'unwise' posts, rants, complains, unhappiness etc.
5) No holds-barred for you BOTH to spam.
6) You BOTH will remain the top 'post-er' over at any/other forums.
7) You BOTH top ALL charts in the forum.
Cool Maybe get elected as President, while the other Vice-Chairman - thanks to all your great contributions to their forum.
***there are more but you get the idea. HWCM are only a small fry forum - trying to mature, compared to others who'll accept you with arms wide open, no questions nor hesitation to maybe nominate yourself immediately as moderator there, then work your way up till Committee level.

Spoiler:

Enforced by Rayz-HWCM

Since I leaned over in the tight spots, next time I believe I will try to mount the cam with velcro to the chinbar of my full-face helmet.
Tera Gold
Tera Money
Tera Online Gold

matbear82 wrote:
wow... bumblebee... tp bukan jej41 punya... Razz

Yea man...the JEJ 41 is Tuned by Hennessy nod

rikmun wrote:
Its a Lancer

You are right, mun

Singapore ada ini back to the future car ke?

mackiller wrote:
back to the future universal studio japan

26674210.jpg

that is freakin awesome...

musclemania wrote:
 09-02-10.jpg
 09-02-11.jpg

this white gallardo frequently spotted at Aeon Bukit Tinggi during lunch time.......

Wow Sinclair..for a moment there i tot the plates read out ---> Shelby. Make me think this guy must've upgraded his auto but retain the plates blinklaugh1

Here's one I spotted at a local parking area...apologise for the mobile-camera. If anyone went over to KL Martrade the other day for the 'Car Show' you'd notice it was there too Smile
[img] gt-50014.jpg[/img][img] gt-50015.jpg[/img]