Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

The Kopitiam Thread!

Atomkinder wrote:

Pelakon sensasi Fasha Sanda mengakui beliau masih berhubung dengan bekas suami Nora Danish, Jejai akan tetapi tidak dapat membalas cintanya kerana tidak direstui ibu beliau.

THIS IS FOR HASSAN...

hassan wrote:
aiyah kene postpone nightly exercise.... verymadverymadverymad

You should meet this lady...

Who would like to have the honor of explaining this to mr.hassan?

browsbrowsbrows

no need ... a picture says a thousand words..a moving one says even more...
luckily i have a remedy for the during the the dry spell... TENGA.....

Yesterday at Amcorp, lagi poison... dunno what to say... was very pening2
Everything, buy! buy! buy! Pokai. drunken

wildspirit wrote:
QuestionQuestionQuestion pening factor?

That sunday was buy buy buy..too many racun

does anyone know how much does a converse all star black chuck taylor costs ??

Yeay, the RED & Yellow shirt war has arrived in Malaysia, congratulation to those fanning the flames......bagus...memang bagus......this is what we want right?

Fadli85 wrote:
Yeay, the RED & Yellow shirt war has arrived in Malaysia, congratulation to those fanning the flames......bagus...memang bagus......this is what we want right?

errr sorry bro. wat i meant was last last sunday there was a charity drive at amcorp. honda shirts was going for rm5 per piece. everybody bought 1 sweat

zoomckng wrote:

errr sorry bro. wat i meant was last last sunday there was a charity drive at amcorp. honda shirts was going for rm5 per piece. everybody bought 1 sweat

Hopefully the red shirt still available at Amcorp this week.

zoomckng wrote:

lol!lol!lol! .......... y u no like blue...

demm!! Pocket burn badly!! laugh1

excluded..parking fee (RM1.00)...makan..minum and hauling on this coming Sunday!

hmmm.... cool 3D punya pasal cool

hassan wrote:

lol!lol!lol! .......... y u no like blue...

only red available for sale la macha

red is semangat tenga

zoomckng wrote:

only red available for sale la macha

red is semangat tenga

looks like someone is geting their tenga this weekend.. u want the auntie phone no? get discount wor... What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face

chee keng hong wrote:
demm!! Pocket burn badly!! laugh1

excluded..parking fee (RM1.00)...makan..minum and hauling on this coming Sunday!

hmmm.... cool 3D punya pasal cool

Hope you enjoy the morning show and happy hauling.

I'm depressed, someone drilled a screw into the sidewall of my tire, I can't even patch it up, because it's on the sidewall......I feel stressed out because this happened before, but it was a nail on the other car, but at that time, it didn't puncture the tire, so I was saved then.

I parked in front of my house every time, yet I suspect the neighbour (a renter) got jealous of me parking on the same spot each and every time, the thing is, all my other family parked inside, so the driveway is fully pack and not a space wasted. But the renter hardly park his car inside so I don't understand his problem for wanting to park outside on the curb while he got plenty of space on his driveway. If this is about being unfair, then he is being inconsiderate, because I already parked all my family's cars inside, at least I did some effort not to trouble the other neighbors.

But there's one problem, I don't have any evident that proves he did it, so should I just forget about it and assume I ran over the screws and nails elsewhere or do I have to do something like getting back at his car, puncture his tire or key his car? I believe by doing so I will become the very person I hate, and I also feel if we do bad to others, it will come back to us.

This renter, anti-social, never mingle with the other neighbors, just gets home and sleep or get laid (seriously, condoms in the back alley too, disgusting) beer bottles on the curb, I don't know if I should go talk to him, feel like it won't do any good, since this kind of people are self-centered and thick headed. Can I do a police report for a thing this minor?

One solution pasang cctv and monitor day and night

My advise would be - never park same place back-to-back days....if you have, use the car cover since parked outside - avoids rain & shine too...just be annoying everyday have to cover la Razz

Just to let everybody know how in front of my house looks like, here is the photo of my car parked "outside".

The left of the picture is my house, the right side is the annoying renter, sometimes out of nowhere the nail and screws start sticking out of my tyres, as if by magic. The guy probably hid away from view.....

How long you have use that tyre? Once i got the similar problem and need to change my tyre that just bought the 16" about a week before the incident!! I believe my car was then an old two door hatchback Accord getting that farking nails from exit Bangi to exit Bangi Bandar Baru North South Hiway route. If your guys using that route never go further left as that row always full of traps.

perhaps his more of a merc or bimmer guy... RazzRazzRazz ............... j.k

Be Thick-skinned

If it's true that someone drilled a screw into your tire, means it's a cowardly act.
Nobody can get ripped off you.
Let them do what they want to do, so what if they burst your tires?
You can afford it. Being afraid or stressed out is EXACTLY what cowards want.
They want you to pay, they want you to be scared.
SO WHAT? Pay it!
Don't be scared or be stressed out for unworthy reasons.
Why?

The people that are trying to make the world worse, never takes a day off ,
so why should you?

It's not a day you are hurt by any cowards, no way. You are tougher than that!
If someone scratch your car, paint it back.
If someone steals your car, buy another.

BUT you can't be like them, you got to have proof before you accused anyone.
You can't based on suspicious because you can be wrong.

Usually cowards would gives up once they realized their stupidity.
By doing nothing and let your day be as the day before, always cures it.

Atomkinder wrote:

Be Thick-skinned

If it's true that someone drilled a screw into your tire, means it's a cowardly act.
Nobody can get ripped off you.
Let them do what they want to do, so what if they burst your tires?
You can afford it. Being afraid or stressed out is EXACTLY what cowards want.
They want you to pay, they want you to be scared.
SO WHAT? Pay it!
Don't be scared or be stressed out for unworthy reasons.
Why?

The people that are trying to make the world worse, never takes a day off ,
so why should you?

It's not a day you are hurt by any cowards, no way. You are tougher than that!
If someone scratch your car, paint it back.
If someone steals your car, buy another.

BUT you can't be like them, you got to have proof before you accused anyone.
You can't based on suspicious because you can be wrong.

Usually cowards would gives up once they realized their stupidity.
By doing nothing and let your day be as the day before, always cures it.

When i been caught fighting in numerous occasion when i was a very small boy...this is what exactly my Cikgu Besar, Cikgu Disiplin and my Cikgu Darjah taught me... before i been presented with Pembaris Kuning Panjang ( Kayu ). 1 time in bilik Cikgu Besar, 3 times in Class and 2 times during Perhimpunan. Double up with " Saya berjanji...... " 300x in writing. Terima Kasih cikgu!

But to my art teacher in Form 5 asking me to berdiri atas kerusi plus kena penyepak dengan dia... hehe you better watch out..don't let me see you...aiyooh just for not doing my lukisan 2 kali kena macam tu memang tak puas hati!

FYI it is not easy to drill screw in tyre. Even the sidewall have wire mesh. Though not as heavy gauge as the contact patch. Actually can patch. Last time my tyre was cut by a large piece of metal on the sidewall. It cannot be patched with the usual manner. But they used a piece of tyre patch from inside. But still it did not last as the tire gave way after 6 months. It still beats having to pay few hundred for a tyre though.

I already informed two of my other neighbors, one of them say he will look out for this vandal, at least there are still few good neighbors around...

netmatrix wrote:
FYI it is not easy to drill screw in tyre. Even the sidewall have wire mesh. Though not as heavy gauge as the contact patch. Actually can patch. Last time my tyre was cut by a large piece of metal on the sidewall. It cannot be patched with the usual manner. But they used a piece of tyre patch from inside. But still it did not last as the tire gave way after 6 months. It still beats having to pay few hundred for a tyre though.

I think it is dangerous to patch? Tyre wouldn't have the original strength, might burst at high speed?

sinclair wrote:

I think it is dangerous to patch? Tyre wouldn't have the original strength, might burst at high speed?

Sidewall metal mesh is more flexible than the contact patch. Unless the metal mesh is broken, it is not advisable to patch. The other way is to use tyre tube inside the tubeless tire. Also cheap solution. Also the patch did last 6 months until the steel mesh broke and cut through the patch and then the tire no more use. The tyre is almost 3 years old, so not much worries there. That time i was using 13" wheels and was ready to upgrade to 14". That is why i patched.

There was once i had a 6 inch rod went through the contact patch and the rod grated the sidewall from inside. I drove almost 20 km without realizing i had that rod inside and i had a flat. Needless to say went to a tyre shop nearby and changed that tyre. And the tyre is only 3 months old!!! $$$$$ ~~~~ fly~~~~~

Now don't want to buy expensive tires like Michelin or goodyear already. Buy Silverstone enough.

Nankang tires is very cheap but reliable solution. I love you
I pay for less than RM 500 for 4 sets of 17" !!

netmatrix wrote:

Now don't want to buy expensive tires like Michelin or goodyear already. Buy Silverstone enough.

^Yup2, now using Silverstone, it's affordable, and also the quality is not bad IMO. So far still satisfied with the wear rate and grip, acceptable performance.

Google Maps' best direction

1 - Open Google Maps (directions)
2 - Type China as your starting point
3 - Type Taiwan as your destination.
4 - Read step 48
5 - When you stop laughing, type this in your profile so others can laugh too..

jhc7598 wrote:
Google Maps' best direction

1 - Open Google Maps (directions)
2 - Type China as your starting point
3 - Type Taiwan as your destination.
4 - Read step 48
5 - When you stop laughing, type this in your profile so others can laugh too..

my family laugh like crazy!!!! dang!

sahama wrote:
Pasal apa ni ye?

You try first, then you know lah, wakakaka.
You need to be a great "Iron Man", hahaha.

musclemania wrote:

You try first, then you know lah, wakakaka.
You need to be a great "Iron Man", hahaha.

u r wrong ..musclemania!! you need to be the "aquaman" instead...cuz the "ironman" will getting"karat" before he can make it to the land!! laugh1

chee keng hong wrote:

u r wrong ..musclemania!! you need to be the "aquaman" instead...cuz the "ironman" will getting"karat" before he can make it to the land!! laugh1

Haiya, CKH, Iron Man here is referring to the sport la; swimming, cycling and running la.

lol!lol!lol!lol! ... CKH..CKH.. org johor smua camni ker... wakakaka

musclemania wrote:

Haiya, CKH, Iron Man here is referring to the sport la; swimming, cycling and running la.

hassan wrote:
lol!lol!lol!lol! ... CKH..CKH.. org johor smua camni ker... wakakaka

studystudy ..I need to study hard...i need to study hard..I learn my lesson wel!! laugh1laugh1

chee keng hong wrote:

studystudy ..I need to study hard...i need to study hard..I learn my lesson wel!! laugh1laugh1
:

lol!lol!lol!