Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Rant of the Day! V2

For adult its a crime. Lock them up. For kids give chance lah .... their minds not 100% in there.

http://malaysiakini.com/news/168945

First of all i do have my own stand on this Bersih thing but that's not really the point, i don't want to turn this to political discussions so whether you're cool with it or disagree with Bersih is totally different issue. But what i REALLY can't stand to the point i finally have to rant here, is the above news. KAYMON lah! Go ahead lah with Christian conspiracy, Communist, campurtangan kuasa asing etc, to everybody's own opinions on this i won't say anything.. but what? parang? PARANG? and all these stash 'discovered' by the police happen to be side by side with nicely packed Bersih shirts? This one most epic guirella plot ever uncovered i tell you, and what's up with obsession with this parang thing, seem to be terrorist favorite weapon of choice from last time, why not find nun-chucks or something?

(forgive UcB cause one time only i myself have to break 'rules' and write this. I however will quickly moderate replies if gone out control cause like i said this is not political discussion, please don't mention 'BN', insult police or something.. just expressing how unbearable reading the news lately)

what a joke. malaysia really boleh in everything.

Lets pray for us to have a bit more insanity. Please God wake them up from FEAR and Disbelief.

Yang penting ialah kemakmoran dan kesejahteraan negara dan rakyat

starsstarsstars .... 88 registered voters consists of malays, indian and chinese in permatang pauh - in one house.... one!!!!! just one of the many examples why the need to BERSIHkan SPR... and thats why 'THEY' the need to stop this perhimpunan KOTOR.... kalau sudah bersih apa macam mau menang lagi ahahaha... Rolling Eyes

screen10.png

Where the heck is my parcelll.. Anyone can help me whre i can pick this up... Yet i havent got my card???

I think your address within my house area also. Last time i checked i have to go to Pos Malaysia Glenmarie Center to claim it. Get 103 for Glenmarie no and ask if you address should within their coverage area.

Is it too long already? Maybe parcel returned to sender. Quickly go and check.

Wokeh, its done.. Me only Concentrate on JDM and customizing now.. Sold most of my (unwanted stupidity rachun) collection..

Cannot go to Amcorp yesterday to sapu bersih there

Already the fourth days..BUT the "S.W.M" (South Waste Management) yet to come and collect the rubbish from my area! The "tong Sampah" ady full and getting more & more smelly!
WTH did i pay for the RM680 cukai pintu every year?? Yet they give such bad service??
mad1

abg sahama. good morning Smile

me no go amcorp sunday also. kena banned by HM

zoomckng wrote:
abg sahama. good morning Smile

me no go amcorp sunday also. kena banned by HM

So serious? pale

musclemania wrote:

So serious? pale

Mestilah sekali sekala bawak la balik diamond ring! ke gold necklace ke! baru tak kena ban baru hati HM tatak panas. Kereta besi apa mau pakai/makan

sahama wrote:

Mestilah sekali sekala bawak la balik diamond ring! ke gold necklace ke! baru tak kena ban baru hati HM tatak panas. Kereta besi apa mau pakai/makan

Wuiyo, diamond ring / gold!
My wife only said as long as not obsessive sampai tak kerja, tak hiraukan keluarga dan tak hiraukan poket, it shall be a healthy hobby, Else, itu memang sah kena ban la, wakakaka.

wildspirit wrote:
Abang Sahama, abang pun sesekali kena ban kan.

Bukan sesekali aje aria ari kena leter sana kereta sini kereta rumah dah macam gudang

sahama wrote:

Bukan sesekali aje aria ari kena leter sana kereta sini kereta rumah dah macam gudang

abg sahama rumah teres ke rumah condo? kalau isteri buang keluar tingkap susah mau kumpul balik semua oh....

zoomckng wrote:

abg sahama rumah teres ke rumah condo? kalau isteri buang keluar tingkap susah mau kumpul balik semua oh....

Nasib baik lah teres kalau tidak tiris hati

sahama wrote:

Nasib baik lah teres kalau tidak tiris hati

Aku punya kalau kena buang pale . Kahwin lain la Razz

Back from mersing, got a small crack on the front glass by one small flying pebble.

Finally some peace ... let continue with what we were doing

jhc7598 wrote:
what an annoying spoiled brat. such an eyesore!! Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Yeah he's an idiot, I dislike him too!
thumbsup

Nothing to do with the topic here, but to "that" person,

Ok............., i'm happy now.

I really hates when people ignores my text or messages/p.m but go along appearing posting comments on internet as if nothing ever happened. If you don't want to entertain me then just reply with "NO", it that so hard to do?

There's so many ways to attract attention. Its up to you sunny

As quoted by P Ramlee : Samdol, Badigol, Badiwol, Biol, Toyol !!!
( tak brapa betul mcm P Ramlee quote la...kan LaughingLaughingLaughingRazzjoget ) joget

belum quote Samuel L. Jackson ngan Clint Eastwood punya mencarut lagi tu......lagi tak hingat kasar giler.

Take care, dude.
Helmet (white one) put at the front but not using (forget? No idea...). Went against the law is one thing but safety is the most important.
 03oct210.jpg

How many times it has to happen and keep on happening?
Complain first, talk later, then realize complained wrongly / inappropriate wording and finally, apologize?
Discuss first la, adui...tak paham tanyalah/siasat lah dulu.

Pen is mightier than sword (again), so, mind your words. Nobody is perfect but please respect yourself and respect others.

musclemania wrote:
How many times it has to happen and keep on happening?
Complain first, talk later, then realize complained wrongly / inappropriate wording and finally, apologize?
Discuss first la, adui...tak paham tanyalah/siasat lah dulu.

Pen is mightier than sword (again), so, mind your words. Nobody is perfect but please respect yourself and respect others.

AMBOIIIIIII!!! ......kampung boy still need a lot to learn study

Ginger wrote:

Dupe account with 4 points talk a lot, admin...

Ginger wrote:

Ermm...for me, at work basis (on my rant), it is more to individual characteristics. If we could help to change the person a bit, well, we may get a good outcome.

jackdy wrote:

Dupe account with 4 points talk a lot, admin...

Dupe account and talks a lot? scratch

Ginger wrote:

this Ginger meaning as Amboi!!..as she/he shocking and he/she still need lots to learn ( i hope ).

To MM ... good quote/advice as well a good rant. Now somebody please open Advice of the Day! lol!

wildspirit wrote:

this Ginger meaning as Amboi!!..as she/he shocking and he/she still need lots to learn ( i hope ).

To MM ... good quote/advice as well a good rant. Now somebody please open Advice of the Day! lol!

Should I? Razz
We know what we can do best or worst, hahaha.

why one of my post in CKH slaughter thread was put on spoiler
with remarks "Respect others thread"........???? confusedconfusedscratchscratch

we were invited by CKH maaaaaa.............I can read and understand clearly OK................