Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Rant of the Day! V2

Really need to brainstorm or maybe come out with a thread on ideas how to minimize this big problem.
The bigger the Annual Dinner is by 2013, the bigger the risk.
This is a very serious matter.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Playaz...

I would like to apologize cause initially i thought this stolen thing was an isolated case. I cuba bersangka baik by assuming it could have been cars tercicir or members who took but forgotten to pay to seller, basically what i suggested to some people who asked about it. I didn't expect it was this serious involving not one but many members, again sorry as i was in the dark over this.

Just for your info this cool looking car you guys saw on the display is done by hwcm member, close friend of mine tunnelrat. And it is not simply a custom this car was in fact the piece he did to propose to our friend peggyspy. YES, pay closer look inside this custom, lift the body there was ACTUAL diamond ring inside! Demonicle and i were aware of this, and that's how much we trusted every of our fellow hwcm playaz to let this precious item be displayed with minimum security for sake of sharing this beautiful story with you guys. And i am glad we did the right thing by not revealing to everyone what the custom's all about, especially after learning what happened during the dinner.

Very beautiful car bro. Was really shock to see you ripped all you mint carded Super...your hard journey earned Super. Last time i check no one dare to do what you doing...You are the man. I ripped my Mail In from my plain money..that simple. Your hunting stories now pay big time and your Legend man. Very very cool!

wah..didnt know all these happened..now we know those cars stolen from tesco, C4 giant etc are really "old kids" doings! damn it man..maybe next time need more committees so we have some ppl to look after the tables..

btw congrats to tunnelrat and peggyspy! Smile

Oh, my ...
Else, next time, all participants have to be checked before leaving the dinner ...
Else, next time, no bag is allowed during dinner, all the bags are put out of dinner hall with locker (if any) ... all belongings shall be put inside goodie bag provided by club and goodie bag to be checked before leaving ...

Just my 2 cents ...

Else, next time, no sale during dinner ... Crying or Very sad

Tangan yang panjang biasalah, tapi, janganlah "panjang tangan" ... insaf lah wahai kawan yang "terambil" kereta member lain, pulangkan lah sementara pemiliknya boleh maafkan.

i think next time sales table must be near / under the CCTV,
need long big SPACE area & can put tables in straight 1 line position,
need hired team of brader2 "RELA"..

i think i know one place with lot of CCTVs, big SPACE & got a lorry of brader2 RELA..

CHAH wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
i realize some of my hotwheels from my sales table gone missing

Din.....aku pon ada amik brg ko.....hehehehe........... tongue

ko kan dah bayar, hehe..

wildspirit wrote:

Bro, forgot to mention to you...RM 50 Beetle Automobile with me...when i calling Hood to pay it he say ...tu bukan aku punya and wanted me to directly pay you....and after that totally forgotten la...even see you at A&W.

that one is aside, got few others also missing.. but nvm, bukan rezeki la tu.. hehe..
btw next time, we'll need a tighter security in order to keep everything going well.. Smile

Ouch, my Digi broadband, what happened?
Lower coverage is one thing (has been tolerated since 2 years back) but kept on failing for connection lately ...
It's time to switch to another service provider.

musclemania wrote:
Ouch, my Digi broadband, what happened?
Lower coverage is one thing (has been tolerated since 2 years back) but kept on failing for connection lately ...
It's time to switch to another service provider.

"POTONG STIM" lah!!! laugh1

Sometime dont trust your broadband trust broadbean, healthier choices or broadway for enjoyment. Me too think brodband rotband.

why now must everything jump FB......

want to sell something here, only link to FB is provided.........
want to share collection here, only link to FB is provided...........
want to trade , also only link to FB is provided..........

might as well do in FB.......not here...........sighhhhhhh................

the forum is dying...............either pull the plug or bring back the spark...............

ps : I miss the old days............

I guess it is a syndrome CHAH Sad....most guys go by the saying "If you can't beat them, Join 'em"...newbies the ones kena hit hardest cos sorta 'headless-chicken' not sure what their decision is....then all the so-called otai try to racun them into forking out $$$ so newbies can catch up...

But hor...never think if these newbies buy em ALL dy then..what? There's only so many HW JDM released since 1968...so then what?

Again susah la ni...bagi je ape diorang suka buat, online is 'open' community kan...as for the rest of forum members i too fikir semua hibernating ler kekekeke

I prefer forum, but the trend is facebook, easy access and fast flow.

sinclair wrote:
Cold and windy. sad

Well its hot and clammy here. pale

CHAH wrote:
why now must everything jump FB......

want to sell something here, only link to FB is provided.........
want to share collection here, only link to FB is provided...........
want to trade , also only link to FB is provided..........

might as well do in FB.......not here...........sighhhhhhh................

the forum is dying...............either pull the plug or bring back the spark...............

ps : I miss the old days............

Many of us thread this forum like sampah now...glad you bring this up, might well and rather we prepare to haul a coffin for HWCM. Never think this should happen ... a coffin for HWCM just after successfully pull out a biggest Hotwheels Dinner in South East Asia, every gathering we proof to pull more and bigger crowd until now and yet everyday or everyweek there must be new registration in HWCM.
To all otai2 korang semua tak rasa sedih ke forum ni dah jadi sampah? I should not continue what Rayz said as .. that well said man. I hope those responsible dare to face the world .. think HWCM as a giant in toy corporate world in Malaysia and indeed as a giant in corporate world you runs the business like one as your business not not a kedai mamak... any issues arise please stage or discuss just like usually corporate giant did..

politically professional and mature.

Try gain a full respects by all ..that all you need.
Do it... so no coffin needed but you got a power launcher.

from what i see, actually we have the advantages.

1) many old timer (most of them very humble like uncle chia etc)
2) we have the link with mattel
3)we are already an established club and i think one of the biggest club in malaysia
4)rarely to see scalpers here
5) collectors in here always update us with the latest info

in fb, sorry to say MOST OF THEM are racing, not collecting. and with all the sales in there, that is why the newbies attracted to only join groups in fb. once again sorry to say, their mentality is just to get the latest fast or be an otai there. that is why im no longer active there. just replying several comments only.
i got few suggestions in my mind:

1) Make this club exclusive like RLC
2) create more activities during gathering including sales. we have to admit that most new collectors go there to shopping at reasonable price. only few of them that really sincere to get to know and mingle with other collector.
3)hopefully this club can finally be an official club under Mattel

that is all what i have to say right now. i am sorry if my words offended some of u.
sincerely; newbies collector

Yep, sad to see not as active as before. I hope things improve soon. sad

maybe collector want to be like jack nicholson, he collect paintings and put some in toilet staring smiling and appreciate all by himself

There will be a upcoming event that needs HWCM members/volunteers presence Smile...there will be a sign-up on who can volunteer their service. Heard its somewhere in June...i believe there's an advertisement on TopGear and few other publications you can check out info or online...hmm let me check, here you go the Facebook link...

Art Of Speed 23-24 June, 2012

So for those who can spare some time, and love to take part in an event like this come and get your name listed - a chance to prove your loyalty and passion to the club LOL just kidding...

My thought, care to analyze for the reason(s) of why the forum is getting quieter?
Perhaps a PM from every member (who is reading this post now) to the committee, can help.

what can we do.. everybody have move on to facebook.... easier la.. simpler la..

well facebook is facebook.... yet with facebook so many other forums are still alive and active...

There is something which need to be done to fix this issue...

Cheers!

Adeehh.....hopefully new committee member pump in some new great idea like activity and roadshow.... cheerscheerscheers

musclemania wrote:
My thought, care to analyze for the reason(s) of why the forum is getting quieter?
Perhaps a PM from every member (who is reading this post now) to the committee, can help.

is there any committee left? thought all were fired before?

shakz7 wrote:
well facebook is facebook.... yet with facebook so many other forums are still alive and active...

There is something which need to be done to fix this issue...

Cheers!

if people log in more often and share more often ( including YOU ) then we would see a more 'alive' forum...
most forums are alive yes but active part is questionable.. we have to accept the inevitable..

most otais would defend the forum for sentimental reasons but i dont see them logging in.... tsk tsk tsk..

whistlingwhistlingwhistling

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
musclemania wrote:

is there any committee left? thought all were fired before?

the committee is still around.. and i heard they r planning a coup d'etat coz the current premier has got no balls to sit and face his long overdue comeuppance... not sure true or not but thats what i heard la...

coolcoolcool

sampai mr mike dari amerika yang terkenal dengan otai buku hw tu hari-hari bantu forum ini nak naikkan semangat..samace22.. nice find congrats cheers

Fuhh ... nasib baik aku tak parang ko! ( bang Sahama .. ni bukan tuk abang tau )

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
well, today i got the chance to see a bobber chopper doing a burn out. n yeah, will update the pic soon

Oh wowowow.....come upload the picture and let's use cuci mata my king....yeah...yeah yeah yeah cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

I will start ranting if I don't see any pics soon.....

rant what .... balik tidur better lah ..... what the @#$% is the admin doing with his new committee ......

enyomic wrote:
rant what .... balik tidur better lah ..... what the @#$% is the admin doing with his new committee ......

Dammm....dammm.....yeah and still waiting for my special DD from an old committee member too....... verymadverymadverymadverymadverymad

This year is jinx, this month is jinx and probably if i want to commit to new no mati anniversary also a jinx.... what la all jinx Evil or Very Mad no prob la like this..wa buleh tengok wayang2 banyak2..relexs bro. Razz .. just get that jinx car cheerscheersgeekgeekgeek

mmg aku tak paham wei......... scratchscratchscratch

Ooooohhhhh.......ko eksen ngan aku skarang la..........takper...........

When are we gonna start selling the dinner tickets ...... mayb they dun wan foreigners to invade Sad

Or maybe they designing biometric tickets just like our passports to prevent freeloaders that's why haven't start selling Laughing