Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

Milo Van redemption

one idea! buy milo sejuk 15 stick for RM9.99 at Giant (now promotion) get 14 points. buy 3 boxes for RM9.99X3= RM29.97 get 14X3=42 point= get 1 large milo van or 2 small milo van. if u want another one large milo van spent another RM29.97. so monthly just need to spend RM59.94 for 2 large milo van. and for all collection just RM59.94X3=RM179.88. rather than buying the 2kg milo packet which u have to pour the milos somewhere, better buy this. easy to keep or generously as giveaway to friends. 2kg milo packet is cost RM29.98 (as stated above) and u only can get 20 point. you need to but 2X2kg milo packet to get 1 large van milo which you have to pay RM59.96 (double the cost from my suggestion). happy collecting!!!

Beli milo 3 in 1 sedekah bagi ofis sikit, takpun claim. blink

Milo was actually bad for your heart that what one renown heart surgeon telling me in special health talk at my office few years back. The talk kind like an exclusive as only attended by only few doctors in the small room and its kind secretive one. Milo bad as they use egg yolk as one main ingredients but you cannot see it on nutrition fact.
That why Milo not selling at Europe or US. 50s-60s Ovaltine advertisement showing cracking egg picture at the tin.

wildspirit wrote:
Milo was actually bad for your heart that what one renown heart surgeon telling me in special health talk at my office few years back. The talk kind like an exclusive as only attended by only few doctors in the small room and its kind secretive one. Milo bad as they use egg yolk as one main ingredients but you cannot see it on nutrition fact.
That why Milo not selling at Europe or US. 50s-60s Ovaltine advertisement showing cracking egg picture at the tin.

Shocked wow! never heard bout this b4!! BUT the Malaysia Sport Council still promote the MILO as the official drink in every sport sessions!! Rolling Eyes "minum MILO anda jadi sihat & kuat"!! study

hard to find redemption form at the stores

wildspirit wrote:

ovaltin is round. why they dont called it roundtin?

That Milo tuk-tuk is really cute! Definitely worth getting.

Marvelous milo redemption carriers, now to get some milo

sahama wrote:
Pusat Penebusan serta merta di buka on

a. 5-7 August 2011 Van Milo June & July
b. 12-14 August 2011 Van Milo June & July
c. 19-21 August 2011 Van Milo July & August
d. 26-28 August 2011 Van Milo July 7 August

So if according to this dates stated above - we can also redeem now already??
Care to share any info for all members?

Spoiler:

Mr. bundelero.. that's large 50-an Milo tanker is error in box ker..? a gem redemption really.. rabbit

question, izzit has rubber tires for both sizes..? Question

bought milo 4kg di & got my 40 points di..

protonticon wrote:
Spoiler:

Mr. bundelero.. that's large 50-an Milo tanker is error in box ker..? a gem redemption really.. rabbit

Thats a lot of Milo cheers

sahama wrote:
Thats a lot of Milo cheers

yeah.. i drink milo when wanna go bed di.. drink milo makes me sleepy & 'dispose' pun keras2.. sweat tipula tag line nestler minum milo sihat & kuat.. Evil or Very Mad

eat, drink, sleep milo.. albino next month.. doubled! ..muntah milo! silent

proof:

Spoiler:

sinclair wrote:
That Milo tuk-tuk is really cute! Definitely worth getting.

yes bro. very nice.

zoomckng wrote:
looks cute

zoom, come get some. Smile

sahama wrote:
Marvelous milo redemption carriers, now to get some milo

2kg milo = rm30 = 20 points. pengsan.

Rayz-HWC wrote:

So if according to this dates stated above - we can also redeem now already??
Care to share any info for all members?

you can redeem directly at omniteam sdn. bhd. located at 16, jalan ss25/35, taman mayang, pj. it will open from 01/07/2011 until 30/09/2011 except saturday, sunday and public holiday, from 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm.

each model limited to 3000 unit at omniteam. you can redeem at milo roadshow if the model was sold out at omniteam.

each person can redeem 4 unit per day.

protonticon wrote:
Spoiler:

i also think its an error. hehe. i am not sure about the tires but its look like plastic. i will check it out later.

mopreme wrote:
i wuz there brows

at omniteam pj?

one of omniteam staff said we can redeem milo van for july starting 05/07/2011. from 05/08/2011 actually.

Mr. bundelero & Mr. mopreme.. to redeem, just bring original receipt and barcode cut out right? Wink

with the latest 'poison' piccies.. can't wait to grab June's line of milo vans di.. just can't wait instant redemption counter to open la.. sunny

Plastic Milo bag bring bar code only, If tin milo then must show receipt

sahama wrote:
Plastic Milo bag bring bar code only, If tin milo then must show receipt

Dats right, exactly like instructed in redeem form. Not sure about the brand but very nice quality diecast and packaging. My 2 sen.

I got 2kg pack barcode from my Company canteen staff. 20 points saved for small scale unit. Please wait for me my 1980 T2 VW Busssssssss, hahaha.
My colleague will get me more tomorrow, the 3-in-1 pack, wow!

bundelero wrote:

you can redeem directly at omniteam sdn. bhd. located at 16, jalan ss25/35, taman mayang, pj. it will open from 01/07/2011 until 30/09/2011 except saturday, sunday and public holiday, from 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm.

each model limited to 3000 unit at omniteam. you can redeem at milo roadshow if the model was sold out at omniteam.

each person can redeem 4 unit per day.

WooooOoooOooooooo clap thanks for sharing info thumbsup awesome man...can't wait to complete 2 sets of both scales jogetflex MiNuM MiLO anda JaDi - SiHAt & kUAt

protonticon wrote:
Mr. bundelero & Mr. mopreme.. to redeem, just bring original receipt and barcode cut out right? Wink

with the latest 'poison' piccies.. can't wait to grab June's line of milo vans di.. just can't wait instant redemption counter to open la.. sunny

you may cut the barcode like this.

sahama wrote:
The barcode then stapled to the form?

yup. they also can staple it for you.

I'm eyeing at 4 packs of 4kg Milo pack at a Mamak restaurant I usually visited for breakfast. The staff promised to keep the plastic bags for me.
4kg Milo pack = 4 x 40points = 4 big scale Milo van, WOW!

I told my wife I have collected more than 60points now and I am able to get 1980 (VW T2 Bus) big and small scale.
She asked, "How about my 1950 tuk-tuk Milo van?" Oooppsss...need to collect more points then, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
I'm eyeing at 4 packs of 4kg Milo pack at a Mamak restaurant I usually visited for breakfast. The staff promised to keep the plastic bags for me.
4kg Milo pack = 4 x 40points = 4 big scale Milo van, WOW!

i think they don't accept 4kg pack milo.

Yes, you're right.
But, offline, let's check with staff during car redemption.

Same goes for, I have few bar codes of 3in1 Mocha 18 x 31g, hmmm...

haisshh.. xleh TAHAN di with all these poisonous piccies.. will find ways to go out to Taman Mayang tomorrow lunch time.. Twisted Evil

Seriously needs a wheel swap. Razz

And I thought I saw 'Toxic' . affraid Had to do a second take.

*sigh*...surely Made in Malaysia cheers - can missing a screw some more Shocked just look at that screw-head on the back mcm taruk je la mamat tu...

Yesterday paper reported that 1950 and 1960 Milo vans out of stock, WOW!
Gotta redeem my 1980 fast!

Called to Tmn Mayang Customer Service.
The helpful staff informed that out-of-stock in paper was referred to mailed-in order where it has been closed for 1950 and 1960 models.
As for direct redemption at Tmn Mayang now, it is only for small scale 1950 and 1960 models.
For July models (VW bus, hehehe), it is only available in 5-Aug in all designated outlets from 5-Aug onwards.

Just got my 2kg bar code from my helpful canteen staffs, yahoo! Another 20 points!

Take note, guys, next Friday, 5-Aug, redemption starts on selected outlets.

I have around 300points now, YES!

do anybody want to sell if got extra coz "bujang" guys not drink milo too often la..

darthvader wrote:
do anybody want to sell if got extra coz "bujang" guys not drink milo too often la..

Ask around.
No need to buy actually.
I got the barcode and tab from canteen staff, friends, colleagues and relatives.

musclemania wrote:

Ask around.
No need to buy actually.
I got the barcode and tab from canteen staff, friends, colleagues and relatives.

godhmmgodhmmgodhmmgodhmmgod

Whenever there is a will, there is way.
A week to go, still can ask around for points.

masih belum terlambat untuk kumpul barcode milo