Official Weekly gathering

Yesterday Friday night Gathering VIDEO with
Extra Special Feature

Enjoy!

A BIG THANK YOU TO MR.CHIA!

wildspirit wrote:
Mr Chia truly an idol to all of us

Waiting for ws vault invitation

whoa uncle chia... affraidaffraidaffraid ... marvelous collection.... godgodgodgodgod

awesome video... jaw drop until floor see uncle chia collection... i bet that is just 10% of his collection... Smile

eight wrote:
awesome video... jaw drop until floor see uncle chia collection... i bet that is just 10% of his collection... Smile

are u sure its 10%? i think it is less than 1%

drunken lets tour to uncle chia house...i want to see .. read this... his collections of more than 300 varieties/variations of Hotwheels 5 packs which all the cars alone from that 5 packs more than 1500 pcs .... omg..omg..

Uncle Chia organises a yearly gathering at his plc during CNY, best time for a visit Smile

Again, dunno wat to say whenever Atom do his weekly magic!

Except for the following chinaman $uperlatives :

1) "Atom, your beedeo sibeh swee rah!!"

2) "Atom, your beausic sibeh kaw-kaw rah!!"

3) "Atom, wa chin-cheah sukak yr beausic!"

4) "Atom, lu punya beedeo cut-cut chun lah!!"

5) "Atom, can orler yr DVD everyweek ah??!!"

Can't wait for the next beedeo..Mr. Atom

i'd like 'longer' videos...if you know what i mean... drooldrooldrool

Oiitt....oh yes atombomb rolleyes ....would love to have abiiiiiit longer video bro bounce ! All your video and music are awesome!!!! cheersclapthumbsup

msclee wrote:
Oiitt....oh yes atombomb rolleyes ....would love to have abiiiiiit longer video bro bounce ! All your video and music are awesome!!!! cheersclapthumbsup

Can!
You can pay me then I do it, my editing charge is rm3000 half a day for my current clients.

Give an inch, take a yard. mad1mad1

Atomkinder wrote:
msclee wrote:

Can!
You can pay me then I do it, my editing charge is rm3000 half a day for my current clients.

Give an inch, take a yard. mad1mad1

WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

you are committee member maaaaa and love to volunteer to make our forum growth rite????.......try do us a favour by just a biiit 30secs longer onli....hehehehehehe, I buy you dinner next time we yamca lor whistlingsweatwhistlingsweatwhistlingsweat :

quote="msclee"]

you are committee member maaaaa and love to volunteer to make our forum growth rite????.......try do us a favour by just a biiit 30secs longer onli....hehehehehehe, I buy you dinner next time we yamca lor whistlingsweatwhistlingsweatwhistlingsweat :
[/quote]

The famous Kiam Siap Kiasu mr.mslee have spoken. DINNER? Saved it & add extra belacan for your dinner la.
cheers

So must add another 30sec to show more my love for volunteering? 1 min not enough?

The cost of one 30sec to advertise in tv3 is rm25,000 you know?
The producing of one 30 Tvc commercial is at least rm250,000k

I do 1 min = 60sec for free and u say not enough? What have u done lately for HWCM?

"water from mouth more than a glass of tap water" u know? What a Face

atom short video is good.

keeps it short so u will wan MOARRR!!

anyway his video is the best. seldom i see short videos can be so catchy.

awesome vid bro atom, all i can see are more poisons....a lot Very Happy

awesome video... creative intro & editing...

If all goes to plan, I will be at Citta and bringing along Crackerjack... Very Happy

I am sure he will be estatic to see all the exclusive versions, customs, etc.

Pls help me making his maiden appearance something wonderful...

Cheers people Very Happy
Z

Wow I really love the BMW M3 GT2 Custom-made Super T-hunt.It looks very nice and beautiful!

Hello everyone just to share my experience on my first attendance to the weekly gathering held yesterday.

I was quite excited to attend it, anticipating to meet up fellow collectors and see what they had in their collections, sharing tales etc etc

But when I arrived at the venue, I was taken aback with what I saw.

To sum it up, I felt that I was at a mini Amcorp Mall sales yesterday.

There were a few traders there doing business like nobody's else business (pun intended)

I remember one particular trader quite well because he was hogging the best spots to himself and talked in a pasar malam vendor manner

I remember also seeing one collector walking away from the gathering, his face bengang giler and full of frustration

I was aghast, thinking this wasn't quite what I had in mind as I followed this particular forum on weekly's gatherings, which were a blast and kept thinking when would I have a chance to attend the gathering.

I went to the gathering with a fellow forummer Abg Zedd, who was kind enough to fetch me all the way from WM to Citta Mall.

Before we reached Citta Mall Zedd was saying that he attended the previous week's gathering and how much he enjoyed it, adding that I would enjoy this time's gathering as well

On our way back, he apologized to me profusely saying that he had no idea that this time punya gathering turned out like this

I feel pity for him, having putting in quite an amount of effort to bring along a fellow forummer with the intention of him getting to know and mingle aroundd with the big family and stuff like that.

If I was utterly disappointed with the gathering, I can only imagine the disappointment level of Abg Zedd's

I remember a member posted about this gathering is a place to chill out with other collectors after a week's hard work

Instead, what I saw was a sneak peek of what goes on every weekend at Amcorp Mall.

If other fellow forummers were to bring their newbie friends to the gathering and saw what I saw instead, godness know what will be going on in the newbies' minds

A question popped up in my mind since yesterday, and I still couldn't find an answer to it?

'Just what exactly in the world happened yesterday at McD's Citta Mall?'

Sorry if I have offended anyone with my manner of speech, just sharing what I saw on my very first gathering.

An unforgettable experience indeed.

Lessons:

1. Arrival - we advice our member always, come by 10.30 or early, i always arrive with Hassan by 10 or early.

2. Shake hand and mingle with everyone ( if not possible start slowly )

3. Chat and discussed about Hotwheels and other diecast with all or just pay attention, lots to learned, view and share.

4. Share your collections, trade and sales. Respect all and trade all. Gathering pulls more and more seller now. Try to get your room smartly and try to give room to others. If room fully occupied by others who start early try show your collections, sales and trade and be patience, just took what you can get. Everone can bring hundreds of car if they like but if you sales rather mediocre don't be a grumpy lot. Always we can see loose seller bringing his loose for sales close to 500 pcs - 1000 pcs.

5. Love your venue love your chances. Chances now not forever. McD Citta can become history if we don't respect other McD customers who paying their journey for dining at Citta. At this moment everyone agrees that we occupied only open air spot. Btw McD Citta rather small as McD standard.

6. Easily gathering night now has more than 30-50 regulars members which has more than a year relationship. Pasar scene to others may be our climax period which we treasure a lots.

7. Happy Gathering cheers

Jangan putus asa. Next week datang lagi. Tengok aje nak tiap-tiap minggu ada kelainan.

Cheers Crackerjack.

I hope it doesnt put you off this passion. It ceertainly is a passion that is exhilirating at its purest level; I guess what you/we saw yesterday is far from the ideals.

Do remember; I am part of the mini-AM too Wink ...though that is alway remain secondary.

...i guess it is like school lo; me mebbe tahun 2, you tahun 1, and most of what you saw are graduates and post graduates...or at least 'lepasan SPM' Cool

Mebbe it is 'the way the world is'...but I believe they are ways to still enjoy it..

Please dont be too dissapointed....let me be the one to do that...

Z

crackerjack wrote:

Hello everyone just to share my experience on my first attendance to the weekly gathering held yesterday.

I was quite excited to attend it, anticipating to meet up fellow collectors and see what they had in their collections, sharing tales etc etc

There were a few traders there doing business like nobody's else business (pun intended)

I remember one particular trader quite well because he was hogging the best spots to himself and talked in a pasar malam vendor manner

I remember also seeing one collector walking away from the gathering, his face bengang giler and full of frustration

I was aghast, thinking this wasn't quite what I had in mind as I followed this particular forum on weekly's gatherings, which were a blast and kept thinking when would I have a chance to attend the gathering.

I went to the gathering with a fellow forummer Abg Zedd, who was kind enough to fetch me all the way from WM to Citta Mall.

Before we reached Citta Mall Zedd was saying that he attended the previous week's gathering and how much he enjoyed it, adding that I would enjoy this time's gathering as well

On our way back, he apologized to me profusely saying that he had no idea that this time punya gathering turned out like this

I feel pity for him, having putting in quite an amount of effort to bring along a fellow forummer with the intention of him getting to know and mingle aroundd with the big family and stuff like that.

If I was utterly disappointed with the gathering, I can only imagine the disappointment level of Abg Zedd's

I remember a member posted about this gathering is a place to chill out with other collectors after a week's hard work

Instead, what I saw was a sneak peek of what goes on every weekend at Amcorp Mall.

If other fellow forummers were to bring their newbie friends to the gathering and saw what I saw instead, godness know what will be going on in the newbies' minds

A question popped up in my mind since yesterday, and I still couldn't find an answer to it?

Sorry if I have offended anyone with my manner of speech, just sharing what I saw on my very first gathering.

dear mr.crackerjack, i met abg zed n asked him where were u but yet he was busy greet with everybody (its a good act which like a unwritten code when u attending to a place). im looking forward to see u actually. but maybe we havent have the chance yet. actually, this is one of the biggest sales that i have seen since i went to every friday McD citta and McD ss15 back in last year until today. there some of the collectors that came there just to make sales and others went there for chill out among collectors. my advise to u is to ask abg zed to introduce u to everyone there because as u can see, we cannot tell which is collect and which is not (other than people who wear hwcm tshirt). i'm a newbie and the first time i went to this weekly gathering, Mr. Jackdy is kind enough to introduced me to everyone and since then, i be friend with all of them. my advise is, do greet everyone and introduce yourself and mingle around. do not just at a corner hoping that someone will come to u and say hi because we do not know u and we might think u as a McD's customer who go there just to have a meal. i am sorry if my words is unpleasent for but think this is just a friendly tips from me and i hope to see u next week.. cheers

wildspirit wrote:
Lessons:

1. Arrival - we advice our member always, come by 10.30 or early, i always arrive with Hassan by 10 or early.

2. Shake hand and mingle with everyone ( if not possible start slowly )

3. Chat and discussed about Hotwheels and other diecast with all or just pay attention, lots to learned, view and share.

4. Share your collections, trade and sales. Respect all and trade all. Gathering pulls more and more seller now. Try to get your room smartly and try to give room to others. If room fully occupied by others who start early try show your collections, sales and trade and be patience, just took what you can get. Everone can bring hundreds of car if they like but if you sales rather mediocre don't be a grumpy lot. Always we can see loose seller bringing his loose for sales close to 500 pcs - 1000 pcs.

5. Love your venue love your chances. Chances now not forever. McD Citta can become history if we don't respect other McD customers who paying their journey for dining at Citta. At this moment everyone agrees that we occupied only open air spot. Btw McD Citta rather small as McD standard.

6. Easily gathering night now has more than 30-50 regulars members which has more than a year relationship. Pasar scene to others may be our climax period which we treasure a lots.

7. Happy Gathering cheers

Hassan do come early but most of the time he didn't come at all...lol... lol!lol!lol! jk jk

Will be there tonight!!!
Feeling excited. harap harap no sesat ><"

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
crackerjack wrote:

dear mr.crackerjack, i met abg zed n asked him where were u but yet he was busy greet with everybody (its a good act which like a unwritten code when u attending to a place). im looking forward to see u actually. but maybe we havent have the chance yet. actually, this is one of the biggest sales that i have seen since i went to every friday McD citta and McD ss15 back in last year until today. there some of the collectors that came there just to make sales and others went there for chill out among collectors. my advise to u is to ask abg zed to introduce u to everyone there because as u can see, we cannot tell which is collect and which is not (other than people who wear hwcm tshirt). i'm a newbie and the first time i went to this weekly gathering, Mr. Jackdy is kind enough to introduced me to everyone and since then, i be friend with all of them. my advise is, do greet everyone and introduce yourself and mingle around. do not just at a corner hoping that someone will come to u and say hi because we do not know u and we might think u as a McD's customer who go there just to have a meal. i am sorry if my words is unpleasent for but think this is just a friendly tips from me and i hope to see u next week.. cheers

hhmmm....I'm newbie too, but very shy to meet you all otai collector la and wish to have some fun at the Citta Mall's Mcd together too... droolflexthumbsup

it's really been a while since my last time here.. really miss gath, Sad