Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Official Weekly gathering

darthvader wrote:
din malam ni amik aku dkt umah! kita g sesama!

aku dtg rumah ko, ko xde pun...

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
Hassan do come early but most of the time he didn't come at all...lol... lol!lol!lol! jk jk

Raja, 2nd round malam tadi, hauled "berapa kotak"? rabbit

Oh, Hassan ... sekarang sepatutnya syiok dekat Megan F... oooppsss Megane Trophy, kekeke.

musclemania wrote:
rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
Hassan do come early but most of the time he didn't come at all...lol... lol!lol!lol! jk jk

Raja, 2nd round malam tadi, hauled "berapa kotak"? rabbit

Oh, Hassan ... sekarang sepatutnya syiok dekat Megan F... oooppsss Megane Trophy, kekeke.

mana ada haul berkotak. 2 pieces je very lucky to get those 2..

joelee86 wrote:
how about this friday (6-7-2012)? same location..?

Yah, from wat I heard it is same location same time every friday

too bad cant make it this week Crying or Very sad

crackerjack wrote:

Hello everyone just to share my experience on my first attendance to the weekly gathering held yesterday.

Dear crackerjack,
Firstly, on behalf of hwcm members, I would like to apologized that you have witness such a mood in our gathering. To begin with, I am not sure if any members realized what it takes to travel from one place to another just for a hobby gathering.
It's like you want to appreciate and be part of it and yet when you go to the gathering, you see situations that makes you go... "huh??"
Citta Mall, is quite a distance for some, although the collectors from Subang may have no clue what I am talking about but I am sure members from elsewhere would understand. So, I deeply appreciate for taking the trouble Abang Z & you for going there.

I must tell you that our gathering is like a weather. Sometimes it's very hot, sometimes it's cold. It's not entirely exciting all the time, it have it's mood swings.
Sometimes you get members like wildspirit showing off his collections (which is great), then we have danielh or jackdy showing off the admiring customs (which is awesome!) and sometimes, there's nothing.
I used to go there every week, takes videos every week & pictures as well and sometimes I would go back home with not a single click from my camera.
But of all the time I have been there, I must say 80% is satisfying

Now, what is the 20% of dislike?
I can't really point out exactly what others do not like but what I tell you what I don't like. Most importantly, I don't like that the gathering has become an advantage to be taken of.

How so?
It's okay when some collectors placed their 30-40 pieces of hard to find cars on the table. But mind you, some can go as high as RM25-40 a pop for a rm7.90 cars. I am not even talking about the Treasure Hunts.
Now, what happens then?
It only encourages sellers that this gathering can make sells.
And missing the point of gathering for your hobby. That made me feel "are we so desperate?"

But there are other collectors in the gathering that helps people that cannot afford to find those hard-to-find cars. I have come into many situations where some collectors are kind enough to sell me A-Team Vans at retail price. But to be fair, I gave him rm9 because, what is a ringgit compare to the petrol distance to Citta Mall.
As I am saying this now, I am sure some members would be confused to why is that seller selling me at retailed price where he can fetched RM15 or more for a A-Team Van at mudahdotcom. That to me is what Hotwheels gathering should be all about. We should help each other.

I know one collector who just joined recently has NEVER failed to bring tons of old cars, placed to all over the long table, high price tags is everywhere... and sometimes don't even order a single thing from McD. Do you think that's the purpose of going to gathering for fun?
I am thinking to myself, where's the sense of courtesy? This is NOT a market.
This is only a gathering and we 'borrowing' McD Citta Mall and what happens if the McD management finds out that, we are doing business there and kicks us out of McD?
Do you think the sellers would take responsibilities? The fall is on hwcm.com
Sikit-sikit boleh la, but it might just get worst at the next gathering, I don't know.
I sometimes want to sell some of my old cars but when I witness such a thing, I feel shy want to take my cars out for sell.

So, crackerjack, the answer to your question is I believe your first visit to hwcm gathering falls on the 20% situation.
It's like opening up a durian, you may not find the perfect one inside but that should not stop you from eating it. Unless you cannot tahan the smell...
Please, I hope you see there again and I want to thank you for writing it as that's one of the ways to improved our gathering.

Atomkinder wrote:
crackerjack wrote:

Hello everyone just to share my experience on my first attendance to the weekly gathering held yesterday.

Dear crackerjack,
Firstly, on behalf of hwcm members, I would like to apologized that you have witness such a mood in our gathering. To begin with, I am not sure if any members realized what it takes to travel from one place to another just for a hobby gathering.
It's like you want to appreciate and be part of it and yet when you go to the gathering, you see situations that makes you go... "huh??"
Citta Mall, is quite a distance for some, although the collectors from Subang may have no clue what I am talking about but I am sure members from elsewhere would understand. So, I deeply appreciate for taking the trouble Abang Z & you for going there.

I must tell you that our gathering is like a weather. Sometimes it's very hot, sometimes it's cold. It's not entirely exciting all the time, it have it's mood swings.
Sometimes you get members like wildspirit showing off his collections (which is great), then we have danielh or jackdy showing off the admiring customs (which is awesome!) and sometimes, there's nothing.
I used to go there every week, takes videos every week & pictures as well and sometimes I would go back home with not a single click from my camera.
But of all the time I have been there, I must say 80% is satisfying

Now, what is the 20% of dislike?
I can't really point out exactly what others do not like but what I tell you what I don't like. Most importantly, I don't like that the gathering has become an advantage to be taken of.

How so?
It's okay when some collectors placed their 30-40 pieces of hard to find cars on the table. But mind you, some can go as high as RM25-40 a pop for a rm7.90 cars. I am not even talking about the Treasure Hunts.
Now, what happens then?
It only encourages sellers that this gathering can make sells.
And missing the point of gathering for your hobby. That made me feel "are we so desperate?"

But there are other collectors in the gathering that helps people that cannot afford to find those hard-to-find cars. I have come into many situations where some collectors are kind enough to sell me A-Team Vans at retail price. But to be fair, I gave him rm9 because, what is a ringgit compare to the petrol distance to Citta Mall.
As I am saying this now, I am sure some members would be confused to why is that seller selling me at retailed price where he can fetched RM15 or more for a A-Team Van at mudahdotcom. That to me is what Hotwheels gathering should be all about. We should help each other.

I know one collector who just joined recently has NEVER failed to bring tons of old cars, placed to all over the long table, high price tags is everywhere... and sometimes don't even order a single thing from McD. Do you think that's the purpose of going to gathering for fun?
I am thinking to myself, where's the sense of courtesy? This is NOT a market.
This is only a gathering and we 'borrowing' McD Citta Mall and what happens if the McD management finds out that, we are doing business there and kicks us out of McD?
Do you think the sellers would take responsibilities? The fall is on hwcm.com
Sikit-sikit boleh la, but it might just get worst at the next gathering, I don't know.
I sometimes want to sell some of my old cars but when I witness such a thing, I feel shy want to take my cars out for sell.

So, crackerjack, the answer to your question is I believe your first visit to hwcm gathering falls on the 20% situation.
It's like opening up a durian, you may not find the perfect one inside but that should not stop you from eating it. Unless you cannot tahan the smell...
Please, I hope you see there again and I want to thank you for writing it as that's one of the ways to improved our gathering.

even im only 30 % understand what u said , but i likeeeeee

OK, now i can't ban sales at citta mall. sales is part and parcel of a collectors meet up. and i have found sweet stuff at awesome prices at citta mall sales too. so my advice to everybody is, if you go to make friends, then make friends. if you go to buy, then buy.

Atom, durians at SS2 P.J is awesome, RM15 buffet for musang king and kunyit is so fantastic and RM 10 buffet on durian kampong proof to be satisfying... all you can eat man! But beware on second helping, they tends to bring that 20% junkie. And they call the famous seller there Mc Donald too..haha

demonicle wrote:
OK, now i can't ban sales at citta mall. sales is part and parcel of a collectors meet up. and i have found sweet stuff at awesome prices at citta mall sales too. so my advice to everybody is, if you go to make friends, then make friends. if you go to buy, then buy.

they are missing the point of having gathering.

wildspirit wrote:
Atom, durians at SS2 P.J is awesome, RM15 buffet for musang king and kunyit is so fantastic and RM 10 buffet on durian kampong proof to be satisfying... all you can eat man! But beware on second helping, they tends to bring that 20% junkie. And they call the famous seller there Mc Donald too..haha

Gathering makan durian?? rolleyesrolleyes

Hello everyone
Bro WS the quote of the durians really made my day la Razz
Perhaps one day the gathering can be based on Mustangs and Musangs Laughing
Really hope to see the makan HW minum HW tidur pun HW 'keras2' collectors
And looking forward to see the new members as well

Cheers and happy hunting

wildspirit wrote:

People talk north, he talk south... scratchscratch

JUst be like me, I free I come all the way from... only look and buy..lots of it and enjoy mcd coffee and no fussy. Come one a.m must chow. Wandi where is my DD.

sahama wrote:
JUst be like me, come one a.m must chow.

mcm cinderella la plak........bertukar jadi apa bang.....? tonguetonguetongue

CHAH wrote:
sahama wrote:

Nak tahu... kalau lewat jawabnya tidur luarlah.. hehe alien

sahama wrote:
CHAH wrote:
sahama wrote:

Nak tahu... kalau lewat jawabnya tidur luarlah.. hehe alien

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA godideathumbsuprolleyesclapjoget

Uhm heey , im new here , will u all be selling like any hot wheels for tonight ? Smile

Shaqslack,
How was your HW browsing yesterday at Citta? Show your hauls bro Very Happy

Nice one Atom!

Looking forward to Aug beedeo!!

Company block youtube. but going to view tonight. ada saya ke? Embarassed

HL you go there with a large manila card, write 'I am huileng' on the card and go around holding the card
But only when En Atom start recording la like that sure video got your face one Razz

Cheers and happy hunting,

huileng wrote:
really a fun gathering~ Laughing

Oh really? Did you miss me.... EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

huileng wrote:

thumbsup nice to meet you.

msclee wrote:
huileng wrote:

Oh really? Did you miss me.... EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

danielh wrote:
msclee wrote:
huileng wrote:

jogetideajogetrolleyesjogetclapjogetthumbsupjogetlol!jogetbrows

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol! looks like someone is still upset with msclee.. ekeke..

hassan wrote:
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol! looks like someone is still upset with msclee.. ekeke..

kacau saje... thumbsup