Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LSK138

some hot wheels pictures !

ronaldoVN1 wrote:
@ LSK138:ur cars is so cool cheers

thank you ! same to ur too ! beside HW ferraris do u collect other brand cars ? like tomica matchbox etc ...

LSK138 wrote:
ronaldoVN1 wrote:
@ LSK138:ur cars is so cool cheers

thank you ! same to ur too ! beside HW ferraris do u collect other brand cars ? like tomica matchbox etc ...

thank u too!!beside HWs Ferr i hav2 only 2 cars of Mbx...i love Hws and i'm student(18 olds) so i should save my money for school fees Very HappyVery Happy ..but i want some Kyosho ferr..do u hv some?....and this is my 360 modena spider Mbx

ok ! i see ! for kyosho ferr i dun hv any because hardly found here ! and i also hv 3 mbx ferr :[img] 28368010.jpg[/img][img] 52419810.jpg[/img][img] 58132410.jpg[/img]

U can also go to the " other hobbies " thread to view my other cars collections ! Smile

LSK138 wrote:
U can also go to the " other hobbies " thread to view my other cars collections ! Smile

oh..i'll come to see...and can i hv ur YH...and this is my YH:lushife_love!! cheers

ronaldoVN1 wrote:
LSK138 wrote:

oh..i'll come to see...and can i hv ur YH...and this is my YH:lushife_love!! cheers

SORRY ! I dun hv any YH ! anyway tks for viewing my "other hobbies" thread and just to let u know i still hv tomica posts and mbx posts @ " other hobbies " thread also ! Smile

Here is my new Ferrari 430 Scuderia T-hunt 2012:

Body:

The front:

The back:

And finally the engine:

Tks!