Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

≈≈≈ HOT BOX HAUL, New incomin'. ≈≈≈

The Hot Boxes finally arrives in KL, saw at TRU today. Sadly, the ones I saw
are mostly a few months old cars. Unlike the ones I found while at Bali.
Spoke to another collector, he said there's new cars
on other Hot Boxes elsewhere. So, happy hunting to all, go for it!
TRU also restocked some new mainline cars, I missed it though.

It's only available in 4 colours. Very nicely wrapped.

Dont have time to go any TRU..but I wait for AEON. They will hv hot box promo starting Dec

img-2010.jpg

nice finds ! but i still like the HW box dat u bought from Bali with all the 2013 hot cars with it ! congrats bro ! clapthumbsup

LSK138 wrote:
nice finds ! but i still like the HW box dat u bought from Bali with all the 2013 hot cars with it ! congrats bro ! clapthumbsup

It's slightly different, wait later I pose the comparison.

redsk wrote:
Dont have time to go any TRU..but I wait for AEON. They will hv hot box promo starting Dec

Dude, I got not so good news for you.
You know that Aeon put a small caption "limited" of their incoming Hot Box? It's actually meant limited quantity. Some collectors asked and aeon staff said might have to pre-order because they only bringing a few Hot Boxes. Silly isn't it? So, go to TRU outlets, still got plenty.

Atomkinder wrote:
redsk wrote:

You know that Aeon put a small caption "limited" of their incoming Hot Box? It's actually meant limited quantity. Some collectors asked and aeon staff said might have to pre-order because they only bringing a few Hot Boxes. Silly isn't it? So, go to TRU outlets, still got plenty.

I bought 2 of these at TRU yesterday..and the sales girl said it is limited qtty.. i saw TRU ioi mall just got 3 box containing 4 or 6 unit of the hot box inside. the other thing is the car provided in the package and its combination are not so good. Not like what atom have bought outside frm msia.

Atomkinder wrote:
redsk wrote:

Aeon fail again..shakeheadshakeheadshakehead

vandenan wrote:

I bought 2 of these at TRU yesterday..and the sales girl said it is limited qtty.. i saw TRU ioi mall just got 3 box containing 4 or 6 unit of the hot box inside. the other thing is the car provided in the package and its combination are not so good. Not like what atom have bought outside frm msia.

Dude silly it may sound but go for it. U never know what cars u may find in Hot Boxes.
I went to a few TRU & i noticed some HB is different. May others will?

vandenan wrote:
bro atom..nak satu red bird hahaaha Very Happy

betul ka? ada lagi di aeon...but look carefully, this is the 2013 carded Bird.

Atomkinder wrote:
vandenan wrote:
bro atom..nak satu red bird hahaaha Very Happy

betul ka? ada lagi di aeon...but look carefully, this is the 2013 carded Bird.

yup if its ok with u..the cars that i'm missing currently..