Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fablokejw

2013 haul

CONGRATS ! Hee hee... this slot of cars u ask for supplier from Vivo TRU to take from carton b4 he is going to hang them on shelf. Laughing

Nope I wait him display for me on the peg bro. Bro is better not to ask the TRU staff coz they won't do it at all.

Bro Lsk , that day was a nice haul. Smile cos new cars

Today 29/5 at 11+ at giant tampines, I was waiting patiently n quietly for the newer batch of HW stocks,than suddenly, the same guy appear few months I posted earlier but I do not want to mention his name. He came n lecture me
Dono what his problem is.... Than i wait awile than he blame me everything for the stocks for not coming in. I never even mention or say anything at all lo than he force me to call my parents for dono whatever reason... Than I say I never do anything than he pull me behind and try to assault me and I kept saying I did not do anything wrong than I go off and i feel uncomfortable abt this worst experience abt him for the 2nd time. I swear I don wan to c his ***** face anymore already infront of me. I cannot even let go this experience for the whole day.

Hi guys,been awhile since the last time I post. Currently there is a buy 2 get 1 free promo going around singapore and I found some latest waves today Very Happy happen to be in a perfect place Very Happy
New wave K case

Today caught startrek since been a while

Super winning haul day!
Since jan to jun, I think this haul . I personally think yrs is the luckiest and most beautiful!
You deserve it bro... I know for the past few days u let go giant for certain reasons.
Anyway I like, this hunt 漂亮!

A beautiful well played game... Fair and Honourable hunt.

Most recent GSS hauls new place n super TH
JEM Jurong east mall robinsons opening

Rare N case haul!

More rancheros supers 

Buicks Very Happy purple.... ^^

Super Congrats! Massive sighting.
Hopefully this week or nx week, we can see N CASE in the city area.

Hi,have not been posting for so long
L case fresh (INFO NO TH CAN BE TRACED IN SG)

Some N case

And a lot of L case abt 5% chance of N case

hwcars wrote:
Super congrats !

if anyweek u Loke dun get any good finds then I will be surprise ! Shocked Laughing congrats !clap

LSK138 wrote:
hwcars wrote:
Super congrats !

if anyweek u Loke dun get any good finds then I will be surprise ! Shocked Laughing congrats !clap

Haha ... You also !!! Cheers