Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silverwren

User-Made Creations Macaw

Designer:  Silverwren

Original Creator: ZTABC for the AVES pack and HENDRIX for the base mesh as well as help with coding.

Requires:  AA, possibly AVES. For the full range of items for animal use I suggest having all official expansions, Wildes China, Wild Bird Seeds Food (Ulquiorra), Parrot Nest (Tamara Henson)

Public Domain:  Yes for the macaw, no for the conservation icon. I do require you to ask for permission if you wish to use my conservation icon.

Language:  English

Bugs: Sometimes when young grow into adults the animal becomes super-sized but usually it shrinks down to normal size within a few seconds. Every now and then an animal may need to be picked up and moved because it can get caught walking in a loop around objects or is unable to correct course and keeps trying to walk straight into an object. While not a bug exactly, guests will say the parrot looks odd when it uses the Orchid tree. If you find any other bugs, please contact me!

Description:  A new bird for your zoo! This parrot is a mascot for the forum in-game. As the macaw is extremely curious and friendly, it does not attack guests and guests do not run from it. You may even see a macaw choosing to go interact with a guest! It comes with a new conservation status and icon which can also be found in my pastel bunny download. This will allow you to easily find the macaw by choosing the Fictional status in the menu.
Note: All of the Z's are required in the name in order for the conservation icon to show up.

Screenshot: user-m10.jpg

Hashtags: #Macaw #bird #mascot #Silverwren #parrot #fictional

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUser-Made Creations Macaw 2017.z2f

Edited by silverwren
  • Like 2