Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

whitney houston

Whitney Houston the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unclear. However, Beverly Hills police Lt Mark Rosen told KABC-TV that Houston died in her room on the fourth floor of the Beverly Hilton and Beverly Hills detectives were investigating. RIP Whitney

Not really a fan but wondering just how wrong your life must go to start with so much and still end up dying in such an ignominious fashion at 48 ~shakes head~
Not meaning to be disrespectful just confused.

Not really a fan but wondering just how wrong your life must go to start with so much and still end up dying in such an ignominious fashion at 48 ~shakes head~
Not meaning to be disrespectful just confused.

I know what you mean, but she was so talented in her music and acting but like always mix with the wrong people and you do silly things. Bobby Brown really was no good for her drugs (cocaine) but who am i to say. Not saying that she died from drugs or anything but she was an addict.

In a former life I worked in the music industry, I mean at the top end of the music industry. At that end of things which go on which beggar belief. The thing we have in the real world where your friends look after you and warn you you're about to do something very stupid just doesn't exist. You end up surrounded with censored who will get you anything even it that thing is no good for you. No one says 'No' any more until you loose a grip on reality. Not a nice world imho.

It does seem odd to me that people who suposidly have everything, don't seem to able to cope with it, SAD LOSS

ITCHY wrote:
It does seem odd to me that people who suposidly have everything, don't seem to able to cope with it, SAD LOSS

"Supposedly having everything" I found out something terribly sad today about this woman and why her life went into such a downward spiral. I am assured by very reliable sources that this information is true. All I can say is something which I can understand but still don't feel able to post up. I know in her position I could never be really happy.

All I can say is 'Be true to yourself'.

its a bit odd that her and amy whinehouse both die after going out for a binge, and houston was on the same drugs as jackson...