Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Founder-wordnerds

Do you like the new music player at the top of the page?

We want to know what you think about the imeem player added to the Forum Index. Do you like it? Could you live without it? Would you rather see it removed? So please vote and let us know what you think!

Also, full credit for putting all that great music on there belongs to none other than Andrew Cook. So Thanks Andrew!

(to clear up any confusion, no Andrew did not make that for us, we simply snagged it from him. What can we say, he's got great taste in music *wink*)

*EDIT* Ok guys.... I actually updated and changed the player a little bit. I was able to find the live and studio versions for all his AI songs, including a few live things here and there *heh heh* all of Analog Heart, quite a bit of Axium and a few unreleased tracks as well. Just goes to show, if you're willing to look for it... it's probably out there Wink Still gotta give mega props to Andrew for the idea tho and to our wonderful Made for stealing it from him *hehe* cuz we're badass like that LOL

*gasps* It's the best invention ever!! Hurray for imeem. I'm Not Worthy!

Now we are equipped with double the David Cook fix! Yahoo!

Guest Guest

I love it-now I will never get away from the computer!! The Wave

All Cookie, all the time. What's there to complain about? (See my signature...) Awww Love

Love it, double the cookie, double the fun, listening to him will give us inspiration as we talk about him.

Thanks so much for the music listing! I now open up one window for the IMEEM playlist, start [playing, and then open up a new window for the website!

This is just great - I really like having access to some of the songs that I missed buying before everything was pulled...

Thank you so much!!!!

61soso

Guest Guest
Come on, is anyone here at this wesite gonna vote that it's "too much"????!!!
I want to meet that person!

It's all David Cook...... of course we all love it!!
Thanks MODS and Andrew for the idea.....

Great addition. It's not possible to get too much of David! Thanks!

is there any way that you could add "Hero" - the duet he did with Archie?

Found and DONE! Smile

Thanks for the suggestion. I love that song as well, what was I thinking *hehe*

Guest Guest
Listening while reading certain threads might cause me to stop breathing. It's all your fault lol!

My fault!! Nothing's ever my fault! Ok.. so that part's a blatant lie. But... we like to blame things on Monica (lovincook) so how about we blame her??

I'm glad you're enjoying it Smile

So happy right now! I couldn't find anywhere to listen to Analog Heart, but now I can for free! Yay! I just listened to Therapy and teared up. Thank you for bringing me this awesome music!

Guest Guest
I love this! Thank you so much!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thank you Andrew for the idea and to all of you who added to it -

You guys are the awesomest! Did I Say That?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT yea and i agree with one of the other group memebers that im glad its here beacuse of the fast pull on the songs i was unable to download some of the songs too so i lost out . But now like you say Double the David Fix is Awesome Thank You . I have a question? Doe's any one know or have any idea wher i could find the video of the finale with Bryan Adams and the Idols? If you do please PM me I can't seem to find it any wheres
Thanks All
jan
WordNerd964
DCWatchin

What a wonderful, outstanding idea! When I am browsing through the boards, I always listen to DC. Now I can do so from any computer and still listen to DC.

"Ah....look at all the lonely people..."

Love It! So glad the live versions are there, especially Billie Jean.

Thanks! Great idea and great job! Yahoo!

@jmbdog5 wrote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT yea and i agree with one of the other group memebers that im glad its here beacuse of the fast pull on the songs i was unable to download some of the songs too so i lost out . But now like you say Double the David Fix is Awesome Thank You . I have a question? Doe's any one know or have any idea wher i could find the video of the finale with Bryan Adams and the Idols? If you do please PM me I can't seem to find it any wheres
Thanks All
jan
WordNerd964
DCWatchin

For you and anyone else who wants it. Enjoy! LOL

sendspace.com nddwgy

By the way, love the music player, it mixes things up a bit for me, kind of like listening to a David Cook radio station. LOL OMG, we can call the station 100.7, The COOK... because it took American Idol seven seasons to find someone who's 100% a performer. LMBO! Anyone else with me? LOL

Mega Rock

I absolutely love the playlist! Thank you so so much!! Yahoo!

"By the way, love the music player, it mixes things up a bit for me, kind of like listening to a David Cook radio station. LOL OMG, we can call the station 100.7, The COOK... because it took American Idol seven seasons to find someone who's 100% a performer." I'm so with you on this Frau_Rammstein Very Happy All we need is a couple of DJs and lots of David Cook interviews to make it a real COOK radio station! LOL

So happy right now! I couldn't find anywhere to listen to Analog Heart, but now I can for free! Yay! I just listened to Therapy and teared up. Thank you for bringing me this awesome music!
Dang, I keep forgetting about those who still don't have Analog Heart and the Axium stuff. I'm so glad I bought them when they were online:

Order Date: 9 April 2008
Subtotal of items: $ 8.99
------
Total before tax: $ 8.99
Sales Tax: $ 0.00
------
Total for this Order: $ 8.99

The following item was ordered: Analog Heart [MP3 Download], Price: $8.99
By: David Cook
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

And Axium off of Wally World:

This email confirms your Music Downloads purchase at Walmart.com. Please save
this email as a record of your purchase.

=======================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
-------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 10-APR-2008 02:04 PM

Downloaded Items

ITEM PRICE
-------------------------------------------- ----------
Album: The Story Thus Far 9.22
Axium
Album: Blindsided 9.22
Axium

Great thinking to add the imeem player here, where the most zealous fans can get their fixes until they are offered for sale again. Cheers!!

I. Love. It. Thank you very much. Hug

To quote David--"yes, yes, yes"
I LOVE it

I have to add my thanks, what a brilliant collection of music - I have been listening to this about every day at work, and have had a number of people who come into my office ask who it is singing because it sounds so good - so I can also feel like I am doing my little thing for spreading the word and sharing the joy! (Ah, vicarious pride...)

Thanks so much for sharing Smile

I love the player! Great idea!

I wonder if maybe it could be moved to the bottom of the page (instead of the top) just so there is less scrolling before getting down to the forums? I think the player is a great addition to the site but just wanted to make a small suggestion. Thanks for all your hard work mods!

In reality, I'd love to be able to move it to the bottom of the page or even make it smaller, neither of which I can do at this point. Conceptually, I could give the player it's own page and then just have a link in the upper section for people to get to it from. But for right now, it will stay at the top.

Thanx for the suggestion DCstar22 Smile

Lurve it!!!!

Did Andrew just not like Happy Together, or what? LOL

LOL i noticed this too.
that was the first song i liked sung by David Wink

Where did it go, and if possible, can we add it??

I thinik it is awesome! Thanks so much for adding it!! Music Makes me HAPPY

I sometimes just let it play even when I am not sitting at the computer.

Heya, Becca, now that the display of that player looks different, I'm wondering if maybe a change in the text below it is in order ... right now I think it says something like "click on standalone player," but that link doesn't show anymore on the player; now you have to click on the icon in the upper right corner, I believe....? Very Happy

Edit: Nevermind. I see the display has been changed back. cheers

LOVE IT!!!

why is there 1%"not at all it's too much"?! WTF??

DAVID ROCKS!! I'm Not Worthy!

I'm so thankful for this Imeem player. There is such a complete collection of audio performances. Thank you, Becca (& Andrew, whose fault we can blame everything on... God, am I speaking English?). Smile

I love the player! I've been playing it all day today Very Happy Some songs I haven't heard before, I love them all Very Happy

Thank you!!! Blow Kisses

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.