Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Do you like the new boxes?

And mean 1)the new way of opening them (plus the fact that you can gift them) an 2) the bundles thing.. cc's or not Smile

I kinda like it Smile Do you?

I liked being able to buy 99 of the boxes at a time, not just 13...peeves me a little bit, but it's okay. >.>

I don't like only being able to buy certain numbers of boxes, but I really like the fact that the more you buy, the more you get for free. I think that's pretty good!!

jennifer wrote:
I don't like only being able to buy certain numbers of boxes, but I really like the fact that the more you buy, the more you get for free. I think that's pretty good!!

Yeah! Free is always good. Smile I love discounts. I just want to buy a lot of them at once so I don't have to go back and buy more and more and more, etc.

I sometimes like the limit, cause if i bought 99 of them, and i got the
item(s) that i was searching for after 10 boxes.... I think it would erk me a bit.... oh well.... can't be happy with all things, now can i

Lucky Strike wrote:
And mean 1)the new way of opening them (plus the fact that you can gift them) an 2) the bundles thing.. cc's or not Smile

im just a littel confuse what do you mean? what new

Spackle wrote:
I liked being able to buy 99 of the boxes at a time, not just 13...peeves me a little bit, but it's okay. >.>

I know what you mean... I liked it too... But this way it's easier to open and you dont have to rush to the shop Smile Plus.. we get a discount now congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

jennifer wrote:

ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spackle wrote:
jennifer wrote:

Yeah! Free is always good. Smile I love discounts. I just want to buy a lot of them at once so I don't have to go back and buy more and more and more, etc.

Open them from the side of your house! Easier to buy and to open! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

kiviern04 wrote:
I sometimes like the limit, cause if i bought 99 of them, and i got the
item(s) that i was searching for after 10 boxes.... I think it would erk me a bit.... oh well.... can't be happy with all things, now can i

I second that!!!! Laughing

smorkle wrote:
you bought 99 boxes?????

did you open all 99 in one sitting??

I think she talks "if"... But I have done that... Many times... Especially with WOL and RMB... Ooooooh it was tiresomeeeeeee...... I was beeeeeeeeeeat after that!!!! Laughing

smut wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

im just a littel confuse what do you mean? what new

Well.. Before you could buy up to 99 of each box... Now you have a choice of 1, 5+1 and 10+3...
And now we also have bundles... Many possible outcomes.. Which is typical for simple coins boxes but now it's with cc's as well Smile