Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

What do we want....

For xmas that is Very Happy ive not asked for much this year but i would like....anything to do with motorbikike racing, a new England rugby shirt, Aston Villas new home shirt no censored tacking please and new clothes if i get all that im made up Laughing but on a serious note im a big kid at heart really when it comes to xmas, so whats on your list please tell thumbs

Guest Guest

I want one of these!!

Or a Pandora bracelet!

Rose wrote:
I want one of these!!

Or a Pandora bracelet!

I had to look twice at first those remote control bikes were awesome better get one on me list Laughing

[quote="Rose"]I want one of these!!

I told my lot not to get anything for me as things are pretty tight this year...........but now I want one of those thumbs

With not working at the mo, with my op and not really got a lot on ,I haven't really got any spare cash, We have just brought a new TV and set up as our present to each other , once i get back work want to get some new springs and rear shock for the bandit thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
With not working at the mo, with my op and not really got a lot on ,I haven't really got any spare cash, We have just brought a new TV and set up as our present to each other , once i get back work want to get some new springs and rear shock for the bandit thumbs

thumbs
Had to laugh at this, we've just bought a new telly and said that's our christmas pressy to each other.
Still like some new summer gloves though Laughing

id like new fork springs and rear shock im trying to be a good boy so heres hoping Smile

I`m getting everything I want, boyfriend home and my baby boy coming on holidays....not to forget an open day on boxing day at the circuit, doesn`t get better than that. moped