Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

pic of my wheels

looking well mark cant wait to see her back together m8  thumbs thumbs 

I need to paint the centre of the front wheels black as ian so kindly pointed out  Rolling Eyes  the second photo is a timing retard eliminator I fitted and the rest is a fookin mess  fofl 

They look great  thumbs  you might need to remove the paint on the inner edge though so that the bead seals also if its to smooth the rear tyre my spin on the rim. Just a thought.

@XS1100 wrote:
They look great  thumbs  you might need to remove the paint on the inner edge though so that the bead seals also if its to smooth the rear tyre my spin on the rim. Just a thought.

Had the tyres fitted today and everything is ok as they were powder coated.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I need to paint the centre of the front wheels black as ian so kindly pointed out  Rolling Eyes  the second photo is a timing retard eliminator I fitted and the rest is a fookin mess  fofl 

Ian's got a good eye for detail  Laughing I'm surprised Gayle didn't point that one out  Rolling Eyes anyways wheels look great on the bike Mark Its worth all the effort mate.  Cool Cool thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

Ian's got a good eye for detail  Laughing I'm surprised Gayle didn't point that one out  Rolling Eyes anyways wheels look great on the bike Mark Its worth all the effort mate.  Cool Cool thumbs 

wahay marks a happy bunny  Laughing  I particularly liked the part when he was asked for payment of tyre and fitting "Gayle card, I've left mine at home".

To right ian. Just got chain to put on today and hoping to start putting this thing back together. Mins the front brakes r taking some bleeding.  thumbs 

Look well mark not keen on ya carpet though  Laughing 

nice work  thumbs 

@lee wrote:
Look well mark not keen on ya carpet though  Laughing 

nice work  thumbs 

hey thats the best turkish crap you can rob  fofl 

Well today the bitch (busa) again fought tooth and nail against being put back together. Got the chain on ok ( cheers mike) then she wouldnt go back in neutral. Anyway after some being pissed off and shouted at her she just clicked in.

then the clutch slave cylinder decides to leak  angry so now got to order new seals. Hope theres no more problems. Its like day it black fri with the bitch. Suspect 

its always the way mark you think you got everything sorted then something crops up. you're doing a good job keep at it it will be nicely sorted for when the weather warms up.  thumbs