• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Does anyone have...

a Iphone or ipod touch?

I`m looking for new free apps to download into my touch. congratulations

What are apps that are worth downloading...for free

I don't have one, but my husband and two boys do. (Why is Mom always left out?) One of my boys misplaced his at a friend's house...it's been 5 or 6 days now. They totally cleaned up his friend's bedroom, have looked all over the house and it hasn't turned up yet. Yikes.

But that has nothing to do with your post! I will ask my son for a list of good free apps. Smile

trivial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some racing games and snowboarding... some with zombies or guns... (like medal of honor )

Mangoberri wrote:
Thanks mama!

Yikes, hope he finds it!

No kidding! It's brand new, just got it for him for Christmas.

I don't have an iphone or ipod touch...but I know if you look under itunes...free applications, there are some you can download for free. I like the paper toss game, hidden picture game, and launching cows. Hope that helps!

u can jailbreak it....but its risky; ur ipod/phone might crash and stuff.. my i didnt jailbeak mine.. i only use my ipod for music and internet ..dont u have to like buy the app thing for like 10 bucks so u can put apps on ur ipod/phone? o_O?

i tried to put it on my ipod but it dosnt owrk... maybe it has to do with the generation

You need to have a itunes account.

What generation do you have? Mine`s the 8gb 3rd gen, but it`s the same as the 2nd gen

Well, I didn't get many responses from my boys on what free apps they like. They mentioned the obvious:
some kind of IM like yahoo or google
and there's an app I think is really neat. It's called Bump I think... or that's what it does. Two iTouches that both have Bump can be Bumped together to transfer pics and other files from one to the other. Fun to play with.

CNET is a good resource
http://download.cnet.com/mac/
You can search for free apps or search by other categories or criteria.

Good luck.

(Son's ipod touch still missing... Sad )

Awww..that`s even worse than me losing my graphing calculator Ashamed

Hope he finds it back! Will look for apps on cnet..never knew they introduced app reviews..