Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Charity calender..

In me home town of leominster weve all decided to get our kit of for an over 18 calender allthough no private bits are being shown, its called Charity Calender, The Ricky Lock Pose.

Ricky is a local guy who always post various poses on his FB page for a lol, and folk decided to set up a page to make a calender of folk in the buff for charity, the charities include the Birminghams children hospital and Leominster Museum.

Me and Pike are having our backsides tattood for charity tom night so if anyone wants to sponsor then please pm me for details and ile make sure the funds raised go to there rightfull tub, ps i would post the pics on here but Dave would ban me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

n but you put the pics on facebook! poor kermit slaphead 

whens the latest to sponsor mate?

n but you put the pics on facebook! poor kermit slaphead 

whens the latest to sponsor mate?

Whenever you can afford Chad thumbs thumbs 

We had the tattoos done on wednesday with pics Twisted Evil Twisted Evil weve raised £250 for the Birmingham childrens hospital, were also being pictured for the Hereford times next thursdays edition thumbs thumbs 

@Stue11 wrote:
We had the tattoos done on wednesday with pics Twisted Evil Twisted Evil weve raised £250 for the Birmingham childrens hospital, were also being pictured for the Hereford times next thursdays edition thumbs thumbs 

Congrats to the both of you mate  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 

And no I don't want to see them on Saturday  Shocked   Shocked  (Or Sunday for that matter  Laughing   Laughing )

@Stue11 wrote:

And no I don't want to see them on Saturday  Shocked   Shocked  (Or Sunday for that matter  Laughing   Laughing )

Laughing Laughing thanks for donating much appreciated thumbs 

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Laughing Laughing thanks for donating much appreciated thumbs 

No problem mate. Angela enjoyed the pictures  Shocked   Shocked   Laughing   Laughing 

Embarassed  - as if she is  Wink   Wink