Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daisy11

my first post

Hi I am not new to Pet Society or the forums, I have been playing Pet |Society since it 1st started and I often come here to see what is happening, however this is my 1st post and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. As I said I have been a Pet Society villager right from the outset of the game and I love it. I spend more time in my virtual house here in PS than I do in my real one lol. I am a very active player and have been at level 47 for quite some time now. I am a senior citizen in the village and like to help newcomers as much as I can to find their way around, tell them the various ways in PS to make coins and I always give new villagers a welcoming gift, usually a RMB but can also be something that I have grown in my garden. I have accumulated a lot of things during my time on PS and I wud eventually like to trade on here in order to get rid of some of it so that I can accumulate some more lol. Anyway a big hello to everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this post xxxxxxxx Smile

hello, and wellcome to psfc, daisy!

i'm sure you'll like it here! it's really fun, and eaven more addicting than pet society congratulations

daisy wrote:
Hi I am not new to Pet Society or the forums, I have been playing Pet |Society since it 1st started and I often come here to see what is happening, however this is my 1st post and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. As I said I have been a Pet Society villager right from the outset of the game and I love it. I spend more time in my virtual house here in PS than I do in my real one lol. I am a very active player and have been at level 47 for quite some time now. I am a senior citizen in the village and like to help newcomers as much as I can to find their way around, tell them the various ways in PS to make coins and I always give new villagers a welcoming gift, usually a RMB but can also be something that I have grown in my garden. I have accumulated a lot of things during my time on PS and I wud eventually like to trade on here in order to get rid of some of it so that I can accumulate some more lol. Anyway a big hello to everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this post xxxxxxxx Smile

welcome along ..hope you stay around and join in all the chat and games ...

will you please check your facebook link ..it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found here

Hiya and welcome to the group congratulations

I'm sure you will love it here, the members are lovely and there is always plenty to do congratulations

If you need any help with anything please just ask congratulations

Welcome to PSFC! I hope you enjoy yourself here Smile Let us know if we can help with any questions or concerns Smile

Welcome to the forum. I've been here about a week, and am very addicted to the place. Nice people, great posts, and fantastic contests. Stick around and do join in the fun. Smile

wow, thank you everyone for your very warm welcome. I know i am gonna like it here. congratulations

Kasijab, I have amended my Facebook link and i think it is correct now. Smile