Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

If you won ......

am all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world where would you most like to go and why??

I think mine would have to be Australia...have always wanted to visit there. We would like to hire a big touring van and just drive up the east coast and back down the middle ...and one day we may do it (when hubby retires) LaughingLaughing

I would love to go to australia aswell as it looks so beautiful and my boyfriends dads friend lives up there and he came down to visit us so it would be loverly if we could go visit him some time....See some sites and shop till i drop lol....Have to watch out for those snakes and other deadly animals tho =)

Scotland/Ireland ,that was the trip we had scheduled before things happened etc.Audrey,think I talked to you about it.That trip to find part of my heritage and to see the castles that once belonged to my husband's ancestors.

plus I want to truly one day hug some of my UK friends in rl Smile

force them to deal with my blondeness congratulations

i have always dreamed to visit china and Japan
i would do anything to see Hayao Miyazaki's studio and see where he made his amazing films!! Smile
oh and not forgetting the Panda Sanctuary of course!!!! it would be a wish come true to cuddle a panda

no, but all my favourite designers are there and the most amazing fashion shows after New York's fashion week! Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
am all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world where would you most like to go and why??

I think mine would have to be Australia...have always wanted to visit there. We would like to hire a big touring van and just drive up the east coast and back down the middle ...and one day we may do it (when hubby retires) LaughingLaughing

definitely ITALY!!! but really i would just wish to get OUT of AUSTRALIA , its so hot over here at this time , would love some snow if anyone has it?? hehe