Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2008-DAVID COOK WON

hells yeah!!!!!!!!! all our voting paid off!!!!!! Yahoo! great job word nerds and congrats david!!

@spunsugar wrote:
Is this source reliable? lol

YES, everyone is celebrating so I'm sure it is true;LOL.

YAY!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOMORROW!! MY MOM JUST SAID DAVID WAS ON A COMMERCIAL JUST NOW FOR THE TCAS!!

GOOD JOB TEEN WORD NERDS (and those word nerds who were teens at heart for the voting period)!!! Word Nerds and Archies ROCK THE VOTE AGAIN!!

It is all over the AI boards. The Archies are going crazy over there. It was an American Idol Fans teamwork project that helped both of them win. I don't know how to post pics but there are some pics on the Archie board from tonight so check them out. Mega Rock

come on seriously.

did you think this wouldn't happen??? i think we rocked vote/me personally have missed voting like mad, so i went crazy*****

i can't believe i'm going to watch them. but i am. popcorn and all. YAY!!! Yahoo!

GOOD JOB TEEN WORD NERDS (and those word nerds who were teens at heart for the voting period)!!! Word Nerds and Archies ROCK THE VOTE AGAIN!!

It is all over the AI boards. The Archies are going crazy over there. It was an American Idol Fans teamwork project that helped both of them win. I don't know how to post pics but there are some pics on the Archie board from tonight so check them out. Mega Rock

lol They are...there's like a page of threads for it!

FanBlastAlert

Question answered by Eric of FanBlast direct from the media tent: Cook won for Choice TV Male Reality & Variety Star.
1 minute ago from txt

LOL, We are, I voted for him crazily, all day, with all my e-mails.

If the political candidates hear about our voting power they will be courting the Word Nerds in the Fall Campaign season.

If the political candidates hear about our voting power they will be courting the Word Nerds in the Fall Campaign season.

LOL, I bet they will.

*locks self inside and hides from the presidential candidates***** ROFLOL

This is a boost to my night!!!! After what I have gone through today this just made my day!!!!! When i get home ( if i do) I will need to record it!

OMG, I LOVE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW! I knew we could do it!!! Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!

Ahh-the power of the Word Nerds is amazing. We really can makes things happen. Congrats to both David's and congrats to my fellow word nerds for rockin the votes once again!!!

Yahoo!Group Hug1

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:

LOL, I bet they will.

I've been thinking the same thing - WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!!!

Oh, ummmm, except we can only vote once in those other elections, DANGIT!

Too bad that we can only vote once for that. Oh well! It could still work. Very Happy

LOL at the reality of only voting once. I guess that brings us down a notch or two huh? If you need relentless power voting, that's us, endurance is our thing.

I reckon the word nerds can make david win anything!

Yeahh, we really can, I will always crazily vote for him to win anything; The Wave

LOL Did anyone (from the 'outside world' LOL Face ) really think that he WOULDN'T win?

Come on, we're talking about a guy that won American Idol with FIFTY-SIX MILLION phone & text votes. Internet voting is a piece of cake to us Word Nerds after all that calling and texting! Very Happy

Yay for Cookie. The first award of many.

Wonder if AI won Best Reality Singing Competition? And if Simon or Ryan won for Best Reality Personality...?

Yeah, does anyone know if AI won it's award and if Ryan or Simon won their award??

WOOT!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!! He deserved it cuz he does have the BESTEST fans eva!!! LOL! *pats self on back for creating a bogus email just to vote*!!! And had my daugther voting every day!! SOOOO happy for the Davids!! ClappingYahoo!Mega Rock

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! OMG! I thought it was tonight?! WTF But it's not until tomorrow night!!! And i work. SO hope i get off work early enough to see it! YES! I knew he would win I'M SO HAPPPY!!!!!!! GO DAVID/DAVID'S!!!!!! :rock: Yahoo!

I am so happy that it was worth it for them to fly all the way from AC to LA, and back to NY! But, with all the word nerd gifts... where the "eff" is he going to put that damned surfboard???

LOL at the reality of only voting once. I guess that brings us down a notch or two huh? If you need relentless power voting, that's us, endurance is our thing.

oh yes we have a high endurance level!!! we can outlast anybody!! we can get david to win anything!!!! why? BECAUSE WE ARE WORD NERDS! hehe....can ya tell i'm super excited?!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.