Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toycarsmy

HWCM Banner

Kurz mentioned the new banner too large. This is very obvious for those using smaller resolution.

Hence, I would like to request members to send in, selected banner will be used for both main and discussion board.

Specification:
Wide = 920 Pixel
High = Any
With Logo and motto.

I think the current banner is a nice banner and I don't mind the enzos in the picture. However perhaps you can resize the banner by half from the top to bottom. Then in my opinion it would fit more nicely.

ya the car in the banner is ok. but the size it's a little bit too large. half of the current size will be better.

hot wheels isnt for ferrari only. so i hope u can mix with some other cars. no offence to ferrari fan cos i am one also Cool

Yes, this is just one of the pictures I found nice.

We are welcoming members to send in, either via email or strainge paste here for the selection, thanks.

Bro Toyscarmy Please send the logo AI file to my HWC mail.... thx..

Suggestion: or we have a banner section thread.. for member to summit the banner design, each week choose 1 of the design as the banner?

waah thanx for bringing this up admin Very Happy
if only im good in designing Embarassed

smaller is good but prefer universal ID on it....
wat model can consider as motherlord of HW???

BTW, we can change it as per when, just need to take picture and insert into it, 5 min at most.

Twin Mill was the first design to be made into a real-life 1:1 car.. so maybe can use that.. i have a Twin Mill.. want me to take a pic of it & send it to you?