Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Update, and news

Last Tuesday I went to a hospital in Belgrade for a surgery. The surgery occurred in Wednesday. I have been stuck there for 7 days, but 2 days ago I came out. Everything is going great, and the recovery is surprisingly fast lol! I've bought a piano -> http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267928_2214788495804_1430324505_2519610_5050045_n.jpg.. and I am loving it! I have already learned to play the beginning of Clair de Lune lol... I am far from playing the rest of that piece
Oh, and not to mention the born this way album! Just got it from my brother! congratulationshttp://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267594_2214798016042_1430324505_2519624_2069817_n.jpg

So that's about it. How is everybody? Did I miss a lot? Ouh, and I wanna ask something. Since I left (January 2011), what happened new to PS? Is it going up or down? Is it loosing players or gaining?

Thank you in advance. Smile

It is great to have you back.
It lost than gained one player --> me Laughing

I think you missed only the fish Challenges in PS.

Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

I don't know if it was 2 months, one month or a couple of weeks. But it was busy in school (Homework, presentations)

Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

I don't know if it was 2 months, one month or a couple of weeks. But it was busy in school (Homework, presentations)

Are you regretting? Or are you happy? I was reaaaaalllyyy happy congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

It is neutral. Just regretting missing the Fish challenge with weather fish baits.but a little happy cause less pressure in school and in PS (the one where you panic you don't have time to study of PS and that of Studying you will miss something important)

Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

It is neutral. Just regretting missing the Fish challenge with weather fish baits.but a little happy cause less pressure in school and in PS (the one where you panic you don't have time to study of PS and that of Studying you will miss something important)

Will you come back?

Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

Will you come back?

I started playing it daily when the summer holidays started. ANd will play it daily (I hope) even when the school starts.

Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
You left ps?!

Will you come back?

I started playing it daily when the summer holidays started. ANd will play it daily (I hope) even when the school starts.

Wish you luck! If you stay on PS, I will personaly come to your town and congratulate you! congratulations It takes a strong person to stay on PS even with all the responsibilities flying around him. I couldn't do it. I'm not that strong lol.