Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New MI's released

Posted in TOF by Mejlis

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience during todays maintenance window.
Pet Society has just been updated.
You´ll notice that there are FOUR NEW MYSTERY ITEMS this week - one is of course a special one for our now oh-so famous Tristan - but stay tuned, there is more to come on this
Also, make sure you start sharing those coins with your friends! You can share 50 coins per day for 5 of your friends.

From the blog
You little ripper! Share the dough!
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! When Sirius wandered into the Mystery Store earlier today, meaning to check out the Snow White Mystery Eggs, “?” greeted her with some surprising news! What news? Well, not only was there going to be new mysterious items in Blue and Golden Boxes today, but also a fourth new mysterious item hidden in the very affordable Red Mystery Box!

Needless to say, Sirius quickly forgot about the Snow White Mystery Eggs, and turned eagerly towards “?” to quiz him about what exactly he was hiding away! “?” tried to be his mysterious self, and gave her a few clues…

rmb10.png
* Did Tristan say yellow? (Red Mystery Box)

bmb10.png
* Slip, Slop, Slap! (Blue Mystery Box)

gmb110.png
* Lookin’ good Barry! (Golden Mystery Box)

gmb10.png
* Dots and didgeridoos! (Golden Mystery Box)

Much to “?”’s shock, instead of Sirius looking puzzled and asking him to repeat them, she just started dancing around the store ecstatically! Not only had Sirius deciphered the clues (but to keep on “?”’s good side, if he has one, she will keep them quiet for now), but she loved the sound of them!

These mysterious items are now hidden away in mystery boxes, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can find them! We will update this in a few days with images of the mysterious items!

All elated, yet not quite being able to say why to the other pets she saw on the street once leaving the Mystery Store, where do you think Sirius went? To talk to the ducks by the Pond of course! Naturally, they shared her enthusiasm, and seemingly knowing everything that goes on around the village, also had some news for her! When Sirius finally calmed down enough to understand the ducks’ quacking, her calm didn’t last long, as they told of a strange new red flower growing in gardens around the village! So Sirius set off dancing to the Garden Store to buy herself some Flower Seeds!

And just in case that wasn’t quite enough excitement for one day, when Sirius spun her lottery wheel, there was yet another surprise in store! After collecting her lottery winnings, she was given 50 bonus coins to share with 5 of her friends, by sharing on her Facebook wall. She quickly published it to her Facebook feed, and hoped a few of her friends would enjoy the extra coins (perhaps to purchase a Red Mystery Box)!

•» Did Tristan say yellow? (Red Mystery Box)
•» Slip, Slop, Slap! (Blue Mystery Box)
•» Lookin’ good Barry! (Golden Mystery Box)
•» Dots and didgeridoos! (Golden Mystery Box)

new rmb item?
i'm confused...

Guest Guest

I think that the 1st is the tristan shirt! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

My firend just was able to share coins on the daily lottery. Hers landed on 50 extra coins then it allowed her to post it and just like the hideeni doll you can accept the gift via the facebook feed page:)

i want it too!
and where did you get the pants? are they like a set?

Guest Guest
the 50 coins come from when you sign in on the lottery wheel my partner paul got it so i can claim them from him yippeeee

nettybowman wrote:
the 50 coins come from when you sign in on the lottery wheel my partner paul got it so i can claim them from him yippeeee

is this instead of the anteater ?

Fashionista wrote:
I WANT THAT HOODIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I love it...I was realy lucky and got it on my 3rd red box:)
tweet40 wrote:
i want it too!
and where did you get the pants? are they like a set?

The pants came from something the Candaian Mountie outift..I think ...can't quite remember but was some time ago.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 MORE COINS???

RED MYSTERY BOX????????????????

Who is Tristan????????????????????????

i love the aboridgian (wrong spelling?) teddy, and the lotion bottle

and who the hell is tristan? O.o

i posted a link in the cafe of the shirts for tristan
tristan has a male pet and he made a thread asking playfish for a yellow shirt for his pet

alot of people wrote on his thread....

so playfish gave him a shirt Smile