Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
medka

European David Cook Fans United

Moving our discussion into a new thread so that the old one won't 'plode Smile -> mods, can you lock that one for us, please?

In the old thread, there's a list of European fans, as well as a banner our dear maisha has made and many of us are using in our signatures ...

Petition for bringing David to Europe is here ...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bring-david-cook-to-europe

And our official MySpace page is here ... (it's a work in progress still Smile)
http://www.myspace.com/europeandavidcookfans

"May the David Cook be with you!"

"W" "May the David Cook be with you!"

aww I kinda already miss the old thread but I love the new one since I know you guys are here Awww Love

I thought we agreed our thread could take it? Now we are abandoning our thread just like this? Smile

hmm... the threads still remain here even if they "'plode", right..? and a new thread appears with the same name and everything..
okay correct me if I'm wrong

Our thread cannot take it, every thread 'plodes at 40 something pages ... And we don't want our old thread just go poof, right? Very Happy I think the first thread shrinks to like 5 or 6 pages and everything else just disappears ...

disappears? I thought they just get locked or something.. you can still read them though... yes? no?

I know they locked the iPod-thread and started a new one when they hit 40 pages...
If we keep posting in the old one it will lock automatically and a new one will be made with the exact same name, I believe. And the old one will remain, but move further down the page because it doesn't get any new posts any longer.

Not sure though Wink

Yeah, they locked it themselves, it didn't lock automatically ... Not sure, really, but I don't want our old thread to disappear, that's why I made this one Smile

maybe we should ask from some of the mods? just to make sure of it.. Smile

I think only mods can do that ... We can ask them Smile

Who wanted this picture, was it Emma? Smile Well anyway, here you go, some David hotness for starters Very Happy

I edited the first post here and the last in the old thread to ask the mods to lock it Smile

Feeling like pic-spamming? Smile
An old one ...

Hi guys Very HappyGroup Hug1 How are you?

Found here throught the old thread..and just realized I haven't requested our ms page to be my friend
scratch

410.jpg

there's just something in this picture that makes me reallyreallyreally weak in the knees

25rh8k10.jpg

80577710.jpg

I love the pictures ^ Smile

Tour hotness ...

(click Smile)

Wow! Have I really been gone that long? LOL Face
Right now I'm just stopping by to see how you all are doing but starting monday I hope I'll be able to spend a little more time here, and a little more often. Yahoo!

Medka, good luck with the exam!

Blow Kisses

maisha, thank you Hug (gosh, now even your name is too difficult to spell Very Happy School must start soon, I need my English practice)

Listening to Innocent and watching the new videos of David&Lindsey and of his dedication of My Hero ... Beware, sweetness overload, have some Kleenex handy SmileCryingAwww Love

Maisha good to see you here! Hug oh god I need to catch up on all of those videos... I'm trying to prepare myself for some very sweet footage Awww Love

It's good to see you guys too! Group Hug1
I don't think I mentioned this before, and now come to think of it I can't imagine why, but my name is actually Linda. I picked and have been using 'Maisha' because I love the sound of it, but if you'd rather call me Linda, I'm alright with that Very Happy.

Do you guys happen to have the address to that new blog? I'm gonna have to go in a little while so catching up with videos is not going to happen for me today, but I'd love to see the blog...

Hi, Linda SmileFlower Bouquet

Satu, I hope you have Kleenex handy Very Happy

oh my lord.. I've watched the MyFox video again and again and again and the part where Lindsey calls David's name and she runs to his arms.. Angel Love it was beautiful. he's beautiful. she's beautiful. couldn't help but have a huge dorky grin on my face and happy tears falling down my cheeks Awww Love

Maisha/Linda, I also like the sound of Maisha Very Happy damn it, now I don't know what to call you Laughing

Satu, I know - I re-watched that moment a million times ... Angel Love

Call her M/L Laughing

OMG guys,sorry I haven't been here these days,I have problems with viruses,I'm at my friend right now,I have to see video with L.R. Very Happy
Thank you Urška for opening new thread. Wink

M/L LOL Face M/L you like your new nickname? Very Happy

oh no Ananda, viruses are not good.. hope you get rid of them a.s.a.p. Smile

M/L ? What kind of a crappy name is that? Wink
If we call her that we need to call Medka M/U from now on Smile

Here's a thought, Satu : why don't we alternate? We call her Maisha on mondays, wednesdays, fridays and sundays and we call her Linda on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays :p

lol, Anja that's a great idea Very Happy so today she shall be called.. Maisha Very Happy

it's weird that on some names it's harder to switch to the real name.. with Ananda it's been easy since her screen name is her real name and Anja with you it's pretty much the same thing Smile but since Maisha has always been Maisha, it's easier to say Maisha. And Urska (I can't get the little thing on top of the S) since your screenname is medka, it's easier to call you medka.. but then again it's weird to call some of you with your real names and then some with screen names..
okay I'm paying too much attention to this Laughing

We're already mixing it all the time Wink
I sometimes call you by your screenname and sometimes by your real name too Smile

yup, we're mixing it and it's all fine Very Happy

let's have a creative David in here while we're waiting for his album to come out Heart

david-10.jpg

Wow, new thread!

Hello girls and THANK YOU MEDKA!! I didn't realise it was that photo (duh!), I have it already but absolutely no harm in seeing it again...and all the rest Thud_oldThud_old

I am all confused now with all the different names, lol. Well, I will just keep calling each of you the way I have been calling you from the start, if you don't mind. I guess I am part of the confusion with my screenname and my real name, lol..

Right, really time for bed now. Anja, I will try to start working on the MS text tomorrow night.

Talk to you tomorrow!

We're already mixing it all the time Wink
I sometimes call you by your screenname and sometimes by your real name too Smile

Yeah, I mix the names to ... I don't always remember Emma is Emma, so I call her by her screen name Very Happy I usually call Satu Satu (cause I can't spell schnatu Laughing), but sometimes I try and spell your screen name correctly Very Happy As long as we know who is who, I don't think there are any problems Smile

Let's have a picture, shall we? Smile

^ a penny for your thoughts David!! Very Happy he so looks like he's up to something.. Suspect and they all looked so good on that interview!! I'm jealous.. Very Happy

Hahah ^^ Very Happy
I know,viruses are badddd things...
Well,I know all your names,except Linda,I didn't know her name,well it's weird now,can I ask you one question,why did you choose Maisha?I love to tell and write that name Smile
Well,I just went with simple-Ananda,because,it's easier to remember,and you can call me by my name.

Ananda you seriously have one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard Smile it just sounds so cute Very Happy

@schnatu wrote:
^ a penny for your thoughts David!! Very Happy he so looks like he's up to something.. Suspect and they all looked so good on that interview!! I'm jealous.. Very Happy

True, he looks like he'll do something goofy with Archie right there and then Laughing They all looked so good, but poor guys, they had to answer stupid Larry King's questions (now it's up to you to decide if LK or the questions are stupid Very Happy)

I love Ananda's name too Very Happy

no I wouldn't call Larry King stupid.. unless he made the questions himself..! Very Happy

Well him or more likely someone from his team forgot to do their homework ... And he could be more responsive to the answers, he just asked a question, waited for an answer and then asked another question, possibly completely unrelated to the previous one Rolling Eyes

Satu, have you realized that today's show is one hour later than the previous ones? Smile

Yeah I noticed that when I looked at the clock on Rickey's.. damn it's going to be 3 am for me.. Shocked

And 6 am when it's over - you won't be getting any sleep in near future Smile 2 am for me and I have an exam tomorrow Very Happy But I'll study till it's time for the cell cast I guess Smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.