Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

A European View

David Cameron was asked for his views on Europe. Below are his responses!!!!

Q. What is your view on Europe?

A. Its all very simple. I believe as I have always believed, that frankly we have to stand back and take the long view. Thats a very important point.

Q. Could you clarify that Prime Minister?

A. Frankly I think it would hard to be any clearer. But let me put it another way: to be any clearer I think it would be hard to be. Could I be any clearer? No. Could I be any less clear? Yes. Could I ask myself a question to which I don't already know the answer? Maybe.

So there you have it.

WTF!!!!!

i hate feckers who talk the hind legs of a donkey without managing to answer the question they were asked. cos they full of shit. so there.!!!!! Suspect

If you want to see just how absurd this BS can be I'll post the rest of the article. Beggars belief that these people are actually running the country!!!!!!

TheBiker46 wrote:
If you want to see just how absurd this BS can be I'll post the rest of the article. Beggars belief that these people are actually running the country!!!!!!

Yeah but it's polly ticks innit. None of them *ever* say what they think or give a simple answer for fear of alienating any voters.

@Macie_UK wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Yeah but it's polly ticks innit. None of them *ever* say what they think or give a simple answer for fear of alienating any voters.

agree but I think most of them aren't bothered. They had Douglas Alexander (Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth) on the radio, asking about the "in/out" vote on European membership. On being told that about 50% of the UK don't think we should be "in", he said that they (Labour) need to look at what is best for the British people rather than make any hasty decisions. Aren't they supposed to be running the country "for" us, not themselves? scratchscratch

this old chestnuts been rolling for years,i cant see any resoulutions coming soon

@madcarper wrote:
i hate feckers who talk the hind legs of a donkey without managing to answer the question they were asked. cos they full of shit. so there.!!!!! Suspect

agree

will never look after the working man , and we pay most of the tax , right lot of wankers , twisttwistdiggingdigging get rid of the lot of them .

@madsod wrote:
will never look after the working man , and we pay most of the tax , right lot of wankers , twisttwistdiggingdigging get rid of the lot of them .
i agree