Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

DAVID'S MIC&MOUTH&CFM PICS - NEW KILLER ONES AT THE LAST PAGES

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
The last picture Drool i love his mouth

I love his everything! THUD THUD THUD just the man of my dreams, and I never ever had one of those before he came along....sigh

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

I love his everything! THUD THUD THUD just the man of my dreams, and I never ever had one of those before he came along....sigh

aw Heart he would be the one to dream about Smile

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud! I have wicked daydreams that last most of the day lol! They are GOOD! What he has done to women all over the world is amazing...just amazing....His voice is to die for, and his personality too....He has all the qualities a great guy could possibly have.....I hate that he is out of reach LOL

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud! I have wicked daydreams that last most of the day lol! They are GOOD! What he has done to women all over the world is amazing...just amazing....His voice is to die for, and his personality too....He has all the qualities a great guy could possibly have.....I hate that he is out of reach LOL

Yeah he's the guy we all look for Very Happy never ever find anyone like David.. it would be hard to find. When i have dreams about David it usually last for days lol

I don't like admitting to myself that I can have such crazy thoughts regarding David. Looks like I'm not alone on this. Loads of ladies out there with the same ideas.

DEBRA

Guest Guest
ShockedShockedShockedlove plode

That last pic has to be from Ford Day. I remember that hat. I took some nice pics that day but that isn't one of mine.

That last pic has to be from Ford Day. I remember that hat. I took some nice pics that day but that isn't one of mine.

I think it is Del Mar, I was there, but did not take the pic...

I think it is Del Mar, I was there, but did not take the pic...

Actually, I did this from a screencap of Del Mar!

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
Drool

Gotta love him when he does this!!!

O god if he got in my face and gave me "The Stare" Wink he'd totally kill me Thud!

Thud_old OMG! me tooooooooo!!!!

How can ONE GUY have so much sex appea? Pictures like this kill me, and can only dream about what RL would be like with him RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
Drool

Gotta love him when he does this!!!

O god if he got in my face and gave me "The Stare" Wink he'd totally kill me Thud!

Thud_old OMG! me tooooooooo!!!!

How can ONE GUY have so much sex appea? Pictures like this kill me, and can only dream about what RL would be like with him RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

I know what you mean LOL flag

I'm Not Worthy!Crying non-stopDrool
Honestly, he really IS everything wonderful. I think he is even more talented and mesmerizing than JBJ! And that is saying something!

Guest Guest

*cough*wetcookie*cough*

David has to be the "perfect man". JMO Who else can drive us all crazy.

DEBRA

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!

HALLELUJAH!!! I've died and gone to heaven! Angel Love

Look into his eyes in this pic. It is the way he looks when he is standing in front of you and watching you babble on. lol I swear. It's the same look.

Soooo pretty, handsome, cute, hot, sexy...I don't think there are enough words to say how amazing he is.

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!

Look into his eyes in this pic. It is the way he looks when he is standing in front of you and watching you babble on. lol I swear. It's the same look.

I think you may be right Viv..... It's like there is no one else but you and him and he is totally focused on the moment!!! *sigh* I miss him!

Tricia wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!

I think you may be right Viv..... It's like there is no one else but you and him and he is totally focused on the moment!!! *sigh* I miss him!

LOL flag then i'm going to be in trouble! It gets me everytime i look at this picture and now if he does this look when you meet him! Thud! i swear i would be speechless!

I'll be in trouble too when i meet him someday if he really gives that kinda look i'll totally start of normal and then babble on something completely random like "Oh, look at the cute bunny over there" and then he'll be like WTF .

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
Tricia wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!

LOL flag then i'm going to be in trouble! It gets me everytime i look at this picture and now if he does this look when you meet him! Thud! i swear i would be speechless!

It depends on what you say. Talk about something semi serious, and you get that look ^. Ask him to pick your camera up from the other side of the barricade and get this look: scratch Accuse his drunk ass of being sarcastic and you get this look: Wink Say something funny or demand your money back for some faded merch and get this look: Laughing He's a man of many faces Awww Love (And yes... that was all from personal experience)

ETA: I forgot one (at least)... Start thanking his drunk ass for all he's given you in the last couple years after the last show of tour and get this face: Crying non-stop

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
Tricia wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

Thud!Thud!

It depends on what you say. Talk about something semi serious, and you get that look ^. Ask him to pick your camera up from the other side of the barricade and get this look: scratch Accuse his drunk ass of being sarcastic and you get this look: Wink Say something funny or demand your money back for some faded merch and get this look: Laughing He's a man of many faces Awww Love (And yes... that was all from personal experience)

ETA: I forgot one (at least)... Start thanking his drunk ass for all he's given you in the last couple years after the last show of tour and get this face: Crying non-stop

Thanks Daina! I will try and remember this Very Happy Maybe i get lucky and meet him when i'm at the RFH concert Smile

Or you could be like me and have to meet him a bunch of times before he finally actually looks you in the eye.

Hope you get to meet him soon, Pam, and everyone who hasn't yet!

Or you could be like me and have to meet him a bunch of times before he finally actually looks you in the eye.

Hope you get to meet him soon, Pam, and everyone who hasn't yet!

Thanks Stacy! Hug

I will try and look him in the eyes (if he's looking at me) and try not to do this Thud_old

dcfan4life, Thanks for sharing our pics with us. I especially like the first one you posted. I love his eyes.