Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Sooo i kinda brought another bike *Hides*

Soo umm yeah! was cheap enough, the list of new stuff is ridiculous!!
New 4-2 stainless exhaust
EBC green pads all round
new tyres front/rear
genuine yamaha crash bars
higher tinted screen ( Flip up )
new filters
new iridium plugs
new top box and rack
new chain and sprockets
polished footpegs/hangers
oh and 8,000 miles on the clock, 1999 :P

Just cant help yourself can ya Laughing go for it mate, whats your plans for her thumbs

plan for this one? bugger all! keeping it standard Smile however, the kle is having a complete strip down AGAIN ( just done it today, 3 hours to build it back up! ) and going supermoto with USD forks, 17" front wheel, no fairing etc.. oh and i bet ya cant guess how much the xj was lol

@fr499y wrote:
plan for this one? bugger all! keeping it standard Smile however, the kle is having a complete strip down AGAIN ( just done it today, 3 hours to build it back up! ) and going supermoto with USD forks, 17" front wheel, no fairing etc.. oh and i bet ya cant guess how much the xj was lol
No but im sure your gonna tell us Very Happythumbs bargain price im guessing Very Happy

good reliable bikes the old divvys and its a YAMAHA very nice thumbs
£900?

@dick65 wrote:
good reliable bikes the old divvys and its a YAMAHA very nice thumbs
£900?

My guess £750

rofl!! if you meen what am i doing with it, then riding it! no mods gunna be done, just used as a hack

Nearly bought one of them as my first bike. Then an old bloke rode past on one and there went my street cred,

not that i had a lot foflfoflfofl

It's a bargain but i would only be using it as a hack & spending as little as possible on it. To me they look pig ugly. Dave you could have had 16 of them in your garage as 1 dies out comes another Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

and thats what its for, winter hack! as me and me dad both ride most of the time ( he basically works in a shithole scrap yard looking place! ) thought it would be a good idea to have 2 hacks so then he can use one if he needs to Very Happy i prefer the kle but for the price of the XJ it had to be done rofl

@fr499y wrote:
and thats what its for, winter hack! as me and me dad both ride most of the time ( he basically works in a shithole scrap yard looking place! ) thought it would be a good idea to have 2 hacks so then he can use one if he needs to Very Happy i prefer the kle but for the price of the XJ it had to be done rofl
Dont blame ya mate thumbs

Bikes been stripped down for now =/ Blew a fork seal, wrong ones were sent so new ones on order, shocks a tad bouncy so thats being replaced, however, found out its got a Q/A throttle =D no wonder if goes well without too much effort! lol oh and 2" screw in the back tyre, and one in the front. Also turns out someone put slime in the tyres, so the bike is now a nice shade of snot green and hard No