Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grumpyowl

What Have You Been Doing Today

No Christmas shopping here thumbs

Been walking the Dogs around Chatsworth for about 3 hours.

Got back bathed them ( they were filthy) really enjoyed it.

A bit if lunch, now chill axing watching an old film.

santa

Unblocked drain,cleaned the back room out,put up Christmas tree.
Now I'm gonna sit down with a beer,what a exiting day I've had.

Cleaning s censored t up all day....first thing this morning Marco decides to climb up onto me shoulder and s censored t for the second time as he did it friday...thankfully none of which fell on me carpet..and then after getting showerd me and the dog walked to the shops to buy some milk and coffee and a f censored g pigeon s censored t on me shoulder... head banghead bang apart from that ive chilled on sofa allday thumbsthumbs

Dog walking, car cleaning checking over (MOT) tmorrw, bike cleaning daughters and mine
pre bike : " I'll clean it every week dad and learn to look after it"
post bike : "I'm tired"
saying that I love maintaining it but I'm not telling her that!
My brothers just bought a ZZR1100D1 been looking over it, the bikes been stood 10 years out in the open without been started so THAT'S going to be a big can of worms Rolling Eyes
and shortly going to go wrap my wife's prezzie before she's back from work thumbs

more diy again , had last weekend of but back to it today , my old garage is a room now and the ex wife used it as a office , but now i making it a games room for my boy

@Stue11 wrote:
Cleaning s censored t up all day....first thing this morning Marco decides to climb up onto me shoulder and s censored t for the second time as he did it friday...thankfully none of which fell on me carpet..and then after getting showerd me and the dog walked to the shops to buy some milk and coffee and a f censored g pigeon s censored t on me shoulder... head banghead bang apart from that ive chilled on sofa allday thumbsthumbs

This reminds me of being on holiday in Cornwall many moons ago now. St Ives.
we were stood watching around the arbour when a gigantic censored seagull poo absolute bulls eye on my head EmbarassedEmbarassed

Well there was a big crowd every censoredLaughing :land I've never been so embarrassed in my life EmbarassedEmbarassed

Have you seen how much those censored can offload in one hit

shopping, and this evening i was painting the bikes undertray and seat cowl. seat cowl got knocked over so had to be resprayed as it wasnt laquerd, but i dont think the paints covered enough, :/ ill see how it it tomorrow in the light. thumbs oh and i shoved some filler on the car thumbs

Been shopping and chilled out rest of the day thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

This reminds me of being on holiday in Cornwall many moons ago now. St Ives.
we were stood watching around the arbour when a gigantic censored seagull poo absolute bulls eye on my head EmbarassedEmbarassed

Well there was a big crowd every censoredLaughing :land I've never been so embarrassed in my life EmbarassedEmbarassed

Have you seen how much those censored can offload in one hit
I can imagine LaughingLaughing