Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThisIsSparta

Soul Ties pt. 2

would a "soul tie" prevent someone from having ANY kind of success?

would it be powerful enough to prevent one from gaining employment, meeting new people, etc...?

Thisissparta,

A soul tie in and of itself cannot however the spirits themselves can. A soul ties opens the door for spirits to go between two people. It also gives the demons or spirits legal right to be there. You may want to consider going to Deliverance Ministry. You will get freedom from some of the things that are going on in your life. The key here though is you must forgive those that offend you just as our Lord forgave us. If you are willing to do that.....deliverance is possible. Remember that forgiveness is not a feeling but a decission to give it over to God.

I pray this is of help to you. God bless,

Connie praying

All people have soul ties Sparta. Some are good and some not. If the person in your life has a negative (Non Godly) impact......well then it is possible that is a bad soul tie. If they have a positive (Godly) influence then it is possible they are good soul tie. I would suggest you do some research on this subject to help you better understand.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

oh i've researched it extensively but i've hit so many contradictions that i have to ask these things.

Good, clear, simple, complete answers dove.
M