Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neill

Oh No

Well after being let down by the predicted end of the world
I now find myself with mounting bills oh well better pay em was hoping to get away with it, bring on the next apocylypse Cool

@Neill wrote:
Well after being let down by the predicted end of the world
I now find myself with mounting bills oh well better pay em was hoping to get away with it, bring on the next apocylypse Cool

Yeah....I'm with you on that....was quite looking forward to a bit of excitement---SO we'll have ta pay the bills after-all, Neill,
Mrs. and me were in town today, and by the amount of stuff people were buying, I bet they will wish it was the end of the world,----
AFTER Christmas, when the plastic has to be paid for.. ShockedSad (Suckers..)

Yep as my old dad used to day "If you cant afford to buy it, you cant afford to own it" At my age the financial institutions dont want to know you in case you peg it and cant pay it back so its cash all the way. Strange really, you can rip them off for millions and they write it off. Owe them fifty quid and and they make your life a misery. head bang

TheBiker46 wrote:
Yep as my old dad used to day "If you cant afford to buy it, you cant afford to own it" At my age the financial institutions dont want to know you in case you peg it and cant pay it back so its cash all the way. Strange really, you can rip them off for millions and they write it off. Owe them fifty quid and and they make your life a misery. head bang
we never buy anything that we cant afford and if we caint we save up for it thumbs it really pisses me of when people go spending what they dont have then there debt gets wiped off thumb down so once again you are penalised for working and saving angry

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
we never buy anything that we cant afford and if we caint we save up for it thumbs it really pisses me of when people go spending what they dont have then there debt gets wiped off thumb down so once again you are penalised for working and saving angry

Well individual people have the right I suppose to live how they want.

what pisses me off the most when certain accounts in my trade ( not going to say what that is )

And this as been happening for years not just in this recession go bust owing 700k plus and start up the next day in the same premises and get pissed off when we won't supply them.

They don't give a shit about people losing their jobs and who gets hurt by it. Corporate law wants totally rewriting in this country.

Rant over MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Well individual people have the right I suppose to live how they want.

what pisses me off the most when certain accounts in my trade ( not going to say what that is )

And this as been happening for years not just in this recession go bust owing 700k plus and start up the next day in the same premises and get pissed off when we won't supply them.

They don't give a shit about people losing their jobs and who gets hurt by it. Corporate law wants totally rewriting in this country.

Rant over MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

Totally agree with that thumbsthumbs A builder in Norfolk has been bust so many times they call him 'boomerang' Sells his posh cars and speedboat to his wife for a few quid and then starts up all over again angry