Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Horror films

Do you like them, hate them or are you the one hiding behine the settee lol????

I dont like 'bloody' horror film , really gruesome scenes just spoil a film for me.
I would much rather watch a film that is scary and has you on the edge of your seat through the plot...
Now if it a book, it doesnt bother me how graphic it is lol

I HATE IT. HATE IT HATE HATE IT HATE IT.

No spooky stuff, last time I watched one, I had nightmares for the whole week. -_-

Mangoberri wrote:
I HATE IT. HATE IT HATE HATE IT HATE IT.

No spooky stuff, last time I watched one, I had nightmares for the whole week. -_-

I would think so at your young age LaughingLaughing
I don't like gruesome films ...but do like a good suspense thriller

I adore scary movies. LMAO My boyfriend is the one who sometimes refuses to watch certian ones, esp in my old house that he is slightly frightened of spirits and whatnot. But I love them. The gory ones used to not bother me but Lea anymore I'm kinda with you, I start imagining it and it really sicks me out cuz I get to thinking of what that would be like if it were happening to me ugh *shudders*

But I love most of em, esp Rob Zombies version of Halloween, as well as his house of 1000 corpses movies, I love the people under the stairs, candyman, and soooo many others I could never name them all, I enjoy the mind game ones too, the saw ones were great before they went overboard with it, I loved the ring and the ring 2 before the overdid them, and the movie Shutter by I think the same person. Man theres more I was thinking of but I can't put my finger on em.

But I love scary movies, they are awesome!!! Loved em since I was a kid!

I didn't watch any horror movies, but I watched some scary movies like: Scary movie from 1 to 4 ( gonna watch the 5th), Lady from the water, Mysterious signs, The village and reading books from R. L- Stine( He writes Thriller and Horrors for teenagers.

i love horror films and books congratulationscongratulations many girls dont like the horror films but what can i do i love them soooo much congratulationscongratulations

I like 80's campy horror films like Return Of The Living Dead - the gore looks fake, so I'm still fine with it. I used to like all gory horror movies, but I've gone of them since 'torture' movies came into fashion. I've not got the stomach for them anymore, plus I overthink about it.

Films like Halloween and I Know What You Did Last Summer are very good. They're very suspensful and not too gory.

i like horror movies.
the latest i watch was scar 3d.
i think the movie was amazing.it was about someone who abused his victim by leaving a scar on their body.

I prefer those gory horror movies

i hate the ones that are too scary..
did you watch that clip on youtube where there are some reporters in mj's house and there is a ghost behind them.. now that is scary... i was in bed then, and my laptop was in my lap, and after watching it we had to pay for the new monitor on the laptop.. i flagged that clip, and they deleted it ...

from movies, i like ''the mirrors'', it's one of best horrors i've ever seen.. and ''i know what you did last summer''.. oh, and the last fieldtrip.. (it was pretty scary, cause i watched it on a portable dvd player when we were on a fieldtrip with school :shok: )

but still , my favourites are romantic comedys...

I hate gorry movies, cause when I see much blood My stomach hurts and I am getting dizzy and sick.I just read Horrors now